Pages:
Author

Topic: What present is better for a wife's birthday? - page 4. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Jewelry, Prada Handbag or Gucci Handbag for women, skydiving, roller coasters are always fun.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Share your experiences please, as this problem occures about a month before the main event and continues to bother even at nights. Cosmetics, perfumes is already a past experience, that's not an option as it's always wrong Undecided
Maybe  - hard emotions? Parachute's jump?Travelling somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 2681
Merit: 1196
עם ישראל
Dildo's
Did your wife like it? Grin
No, mine doesn't need

yes, your wife need a dildo to experiment dp with you.
if not, you need an other man.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Iphone X  Wink
Activity: 39
To have a good birthday for a first wife we need to know what she likes. I think that more people now need money than gold or jewelry. I live in a country where women like money.
What country?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
To have a good birthday for a first wife we need to know what she likes. I think that more people now need money than gold or jewelry. I live in a country where women like money.
Dildo's
Did your wife like it? Grin
No, mine doesn't need
Activity: 8
flowers  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Dildo's
Share your experiences please, as this problem occures about a month before the main event and continues to bother even at nights. Cosmetics, perfumes is already a past experience, that's not an option as it's always wrong Undecided

My husband often gives me gold jewelry (earrings, bracelets, pendants). Women always love this. In general, it is very pleasant when the husband prepares a romantic dinner, before dinner you can take a bath together .. the roses in the water .. Roll Eyes
Some people have very weird taste, and she is one of such. Maybe something that can not be in confrontation with the freaky taste. Dinner and a bath is nice, but also is needed to get some gift
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
Thai massage)
Something, what can relax her
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

My husband often gives me gold jewelry (earrings, bracelets, pendants). Women always love this. In general, it is very pleasant when the husband prepares a romantic dinner, before dinner you can take a bath together .. the roses in the water .. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: