Pages:
Author

Topic: What problem should a crypto will solve in the future? - page 5. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In the future, the banks will be eradicated. The crypto may become the new form and medium of exchange. And let's not forget the impact it is having towards the development of the economy. The rich-poor gap will be reduced for once.
Activity: 168
There are lot of areas that cryptocurrency can solve but for now I think It needs to revolutionize the ordinary payment method we have all over the world. If someone from India wants to buy something from USA, the user have to lose some money because of the conversion of rupees to USD, if Bitcoin is used instead of these currencies, there will be no loss for all the parties involved.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?

Think of anything that requires trust and can be handled better without intermediaries. Gambling would be a typical case as other such as funding companies, setting rules for agreements and doing scrows.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?
A problem should be solve in crypto is the price dumping. So we all know that these problem is very common here in crypto world and it one of the problem I've hated the most.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Basically crypto is all about transparency and security. The loopholes in the traditional banking system is currently being fixed daily. You don't have to queue or travel to do any transaction. All you have to do is to get a specific wallet address and so every transaction from the comfort of your home with extremely minimal charges and some  great speed of transaction.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I think the main problem that must be solved soon is the legality of cryptocurency because until now there are still many countries that forbid it. if this can be solved, then the development will be better and will attract many investors.
wah agree me because if the legality of the state and government allow it very happy of course
Only the authority can fix this problem and then i must say that there none able to do that. the only party can answer this answer is the government because they have been controlling all of the regulations.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
I don't find many problems of crypto.

high fluctuations and hacking, I think both are risks, not problems that must be resolved. but at least hacking can be solved by using a hard wallet.

the big problem crypto is the volume and spread of the public, because today we see few people who know crypto.
Activity: 121
I think the cryptocurrencies should solve the problem of transferring their value into the value of goods and services, what I mean is how we can compare and unstable cryptocurrency with the price on a bread for example?
copper member
Activity: 322
it is already solving the problem of intermediate banks, as here we can see that owner is the contoller of money, no banks required. other than this i think it should solve the problem of legality. Crypto should be approved as legal tender all over the world and it should be used as payment mode.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
First of all, scaling of networks. Crypto currency can not become a mass phenomenon if it does not allow you to execute hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, as is done today by transnational payment systems (as VISA for ex.)
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Almost every crypto has address a problem to solve for their project so I can't think of another problem for them to solve.

Are you telling that there are problems that must be addressed in real world that crypto's would solve? you know on how crypto's are solving efficiency, fees, anonymity and other financial related matters. But to integrate with real world problems, what's your say?
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
Bitcoin has solved a number of problems including anonymity built to secure every personal identity and I think it can minimize corruption in the near future, Fiat is a soft attack for corruption to take funds not just under the table but dare to be on the table, cryptocurrency might be the solution in the future development, little by little a lot of improvement in every technology built for the future, what is still a constraint is legality that is still unclear, it is the main door to go deeper to clear some problems in the financial and economic system, comparable to increasing enthusiasm of people today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Tokens can perform the role of currency within the project, have purchasing power, represent a share of the shareholder in the project, be a form of reward for certain actions or an indicator of something.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Although the crypto currency is intended for payments and transactions, the token has a much larger scope - it can be used to obtain services or purchase goods as a representation of a shareholder's share in a particular project as the basis for loyalty program, etc.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
To remove intermediaries, now the blockchain is the most important thing to implement technologies,and I believe that technologies are implemented very quickly,and globally we will see a giant leap in the development of the industry,so I can say the future of cryptography and all this direction
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
I think crypto can help in solving Identity Theft and Anonymity. Cryptocurrency allows users to send what she/he exactly wants to his/her receiver without further information. Since, Blockchain stores data in a decentralized database, any hacker will find it hard to get data and get the information he needs. The decentralized nature of blockchain technology is what makes it hard to hack.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Decentralization will change the world, transactions will be more faster.  People will get rid of middleman and fees also smart contracts on blockchain will make our lives better.
Activity: 56
Decentralized money without any regulation which will banish the money inflation in future. But it can be only possible when the whole world accepts BTC as their base currency globally. A time will come when it will be true.
Activity: 264
Independence and private financial life. Banks are the most greedy and they steal $ every where they can from us... I hate Banks. Hope to see all of them bankrupt
Activity: 56
I think everything has some good and bad effect both . We know that crypto has some good and bad site also , I think in future increasing the facility there will be also some problem in future like hacking can be dangerous and government issue may be create problem.
Pages:
Jump to: