Pages:
Author

Topic: What problem should a crypto will solve in the future? - page 6. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 114
Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?

I think Cryptocurrency will solve the problem of being dependent on banks in the future. In fact, what I'm saying is already happening. For example, I have a friend who lives abroad. I am not dependent on the bank when I send money to that friend. I am not exposed to the extremely high and absurd commissions of the banks. I can trade freely and internationally with the person I want, and cryptocurrency gives me that right to do that.

In addition, the cryptocurrency together with the blockchain technology solve the problems of honesty, transparency, genuineness. Optimize and accelerate the processes, consisting of small sub-processes (for example, logistics). They unite people into a single community, removing borders.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
IMHO, I think The first thing that is very important for the solution provided by Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. It is the implementation of Blockchain in the current government financial system that is vulnerable to corruption, with blockchain certainly making it more transparent, traceable and reducing the risk of corruption. Right now that's probably all we need.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think the main problem that must be solved soon is the legality of cryptocurency because until now there are still many countries that forbid it. if this can be solved, then the development will be better and will attract many investors.
wah agree me because if the legality of the state and government allow it very happy of course
yes, of course this is the hope of all of us, but when the cryptocurrency is legalized, we must be prepared with the tax costs charged because if it is legal, it is possible that all assets we have will be recorded by the government. Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I think the main problem is the lack of its mass use, application. I want to go to the store to buy bread and pay for the purchase of bitcoin, but I do not have such an opportunity, because the store does not accept bitcoin. Governments should legitimize crypto-currencies as a means of payment, and then good times will begin. And now, I see only a handful of people, with a lot of bitcoins, who manipulate the market!
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Can you share a type of problem that a cryptocurrency should solve in the near future?
I think the crypto industry and blockchain technologies can solve a lot of problems. But it seems to me now to create a project that will prevent fraud on the crypto market.
Activity: 294
I think the main problem that must be solved soon is the legality of cryptocurency because until now there are still many countries that forbid it. if this can be solved, then the development will be better and will attract many investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
It is already working on solving the problem of big banks and dominating government fiat by giving people the freedom to use a decentralised currency.
Activity: 487
Merit: 115

I think Cryptocurrency will solve the problem of being dependent on banks in the future. In fact, what I'm saying is already happening. For example, I have a friend who lives abroad. I am not dependent on the bank when I send money to that friend. I am not exposed to the extremely high and absurd commissions of the banks. I can trade freely and internationally with the person I want, and cryptocurrency gives me that right to do that.

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: