Pages:
Author

Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future? - page 10. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?
I think that in the future, constantly moving forward, the cryptocurrency market will adapt to solve all the problems that will be on its way. And I hope that in 5 years there will be no problem that would be hard to solve.
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Actually crypto has bright future. But we need to protect crypto from being hacked.If more and more hacking occur in future, the number of investors and people interest will be go down which results in crypto market down.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

Crypto currency will face of some complaint from other member and users if they do not have enough fully security for individual wallet to avoid from hacking, fully service is really tested and trusted  specially  bitcoin. for about security it needs to have additional strict to prevent a victim of the person with bad intention.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I ca only think of is the possibility of that hoarders are still saving a lot of bitcoins even we are already succeed in adoption stage. They won't even sell a portion of it even it has even reach the dream price which is $100k. And now because of that limited supply, it's price just keep rising until there is no more balance anymore.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Why cryptocurrency have to face more problems in a near future? It has already enough problems. I don't like such a negative statement. Let's be more positive. Most probably the main problems will stay the same: government issues, scammers, and hackers attacks. Unless something new will come up.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
Most of the cryptocurrency now has scaling problems. If it is struggling now with present population in this crypto space, what more if more people joined in  after 5 years? Besides, there is the issue of mining that is more power consuming than bank operations.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Even without going into the future as we speak we face problems like shitcoins/tokens running around the CRYPTO atmosphere and also lots of scam activities happening around we are already facing those problems. We need proper regulations let every ICOs project be properly investigated.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Honestly it might be facing the biggest problems right now, but in future I think most of these things will be fixed and there wont be that much of problems anymore, thats what I think, and about AI's I don't really know what to say.
Activity: 700

we never know, the problem that will be faced by crypto in the future, because the movement does not always improve. so the down times are always there.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

I think,the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face if it become centralized in which there are new regulations to follow and a lot of changes in crypto market if ever. Maybe adpotion and cooperation with the government will lead to a better future of cryptocurrency if ever it will happen to become centralized.
Activity: 41
As the cryptos are unpredictable so the problems will be. The bigger the cryptos will be the bigger the problems will. Like the government can create problems because of the politicians, the central banks can create problems, the transaction security can create the biggest problem. Everything is unpredictable. Hope it dosen't face any of it.
Activity: 5
I think cryptocurrencies shouldn't face serious problems in the nearest future! More that the branch is developing and in the nearest time it should become more improved and more functional. More people begin trusting in it and they would investigate it. To my mind the cryptocurrencies wouldn't face any serious problems and nothing could stop their development nearest years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
The biggest challenge it's going to face is the issue of people being properly sensitised and knowing really well what cryptocurrency is all about and not the bubble every other person thinks it is. Another big issue is vulnerability, we see so many forms of successful hacks on crypto exchanges and this issue alone can stop new investors from coming in.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
I think the main problem that cryptocurrency will face in the near future will be the extreme greed of people who are not contented on what they have and earn. Due to the limited supply of Bitcoin and more people will know about Cryptocurrencies. The number of people versus that limited supply will somehow affect the market. I think some will be thinking of some inappropriate moves to gain more Bitcoins. Some hackers will somehow find a way to hack those wallets and Blockchain Technology as well. So I am really encouraging all Crypto people that as early as now, we support those projects that promote more security layer aside from the Blockchain Technology itself so we may strengthen the security features of every platform based on Blockchain Technology.

Speaking of AI, I am quite confident that it will make life easier using this technology to all the things we do when we use it properly.
ict
Activity: 466
In my opinion. the main problem faced by the crypto currency is security in the transaction. at present, there are a lot of problems about security, especially dealing with hackers. many crypto exchange sites have experienced hacking, making investors feel scared and have an impact on investors and selling to secure assets from hackers. and another problem is about price stability.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
The only problems I can think of for bitcoin are as follows;

More confirmation time - might happen when the bitcoin network is attacked or full of pending transactions.
High transaction fees - the above might lead to this as a result.
Large fluctuations - Are obvious if many people trade bitcoin on a regular basis.

All of the above have already happened in the last year and chances are that it might happen again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1

Adoption is the biggest issue in my opinion. It might not get adopted worldwide especially in developing countries. Another problem that I can think of is cyber attack.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
I think it is the volatility and its consequences. Volatility makes people not to consider coins as a payment method. Thus, coins can't have a place in real economy.
Activity: 798
There will be major changes at the end of the year, after a long depreciation. I always hope so! Bitcoin and altcoin are always my investment choices in 2019
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
I think the biggest challenge lies ahead of Bitcoin is how to redeem to the position where it was.Again agreed on previous post that Bitcoin has to deal with those coins which are almost nothing as compared to Bitcoin.But this situation arrived due the window that was opened by Bitcoin itself due to fall and now Bitcoin has to deal with it.
Pages:
Jump to: