Pages:
Author

Topic: What problems cryptocurrency will face in the near future? - page 6. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?

Hey Impulseboy! In my opinion to many people in crypto are focused on building cool technology and not enough people are focused on good technology. Look at this design of margin trading that we will build using a centralized premine on a centralized platform making it all centralized and, thus, useless
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.

This is a fact and to get rid of it or reduce it should do the following
- Raising awareness among traders, especially newcomers
- ICOs ratings sites, must be more professional and transparent
- We as crypto society must follow all the new ICO and wary of the scam of its.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
What most usually are the problems in the near future are the counts of scammërs wiĺl be äs many they can be,so we must be more alert of all those bad enfluencers.We may be aĺĺ vigilant and alert especially our wallets we wiĺĺ protect as we could.,
          And to our governments i know that someday somehow they will support and love crypto world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
If there is no regulations happen towards ICO project, definitely investors will never continue supporting crypo as many scam project flooded right now which could only ruin market image. That's the biggest problem might we face in the future and it could be worst if all coin values goes down just because of these event.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Every country has its own currency which is issued and protected by the government. Countries allow only a single currency to operate inside their borders. Governments provide assurance to the users of these currencies and also people put high faith on them. Till now, there are over 1500 cryptocurrencies available worldwide (while fiats are not over 180) which is making it difficult for people to choose and accept them as a medium of exchange due to uncertainty and lack of faith in them. Too many cryptos are making it tough for the users to select suitable cryptos to work with.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
The percentage of actual productive cryptos to the rubbish altcoins that keeps being created. As cryptos creep into the mainstream, people are going to be scammed into investing in rubbish alternatives, get burnt and then complain to everyone about them
Activity: 616
the problem right now makes the government believe in bitcoin and make them want to use bitcoin as their payment system and the currency, without their permission i think we can't see the good side of bitcoin 100%
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I think that the biggest problem will be mass adoption. And not only by people but by states. People on the contrary more and more trust and come to crypto. And states are still banning or watching with suspicion. I don't see a problem in ICO because again the whole thing is about people. The more gullible people who are willing to invest in dubious projects, the more such projects will appear.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Specifically in the next 5 years, what do you think will be the greatest challenge or problem that the crypto market will face, and how do you think the market will overcome this problem? I also wonder if AI can help crypto trading safer and free from hacking and scamming?
I think more on government system, bitcoin will face a serious problem with the government because it is decentralized and democratic unlike many government in the world. It is like government giving centralization control to its people in terms of financial which is more risky than we have right now. However, government will able to cope with this conflict and innovate their capacities.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
The biggest problem will be the people themselves (new-incomers) who will think to speculate and make money without having studied and understood, especially the bitcoin. Because they will be easily scammable.

I agree. However, this is a very personal problem, in my opinion, because it is always up to the people if they want to study it or not. To learn about cryptocurrency or not. It is a bad habit that some people tend to embrace and one that we should not practice, but one that I think we have no control of, right?
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
the biggest challenge in my opinion has always been the large number of shitcoins that keep being created and all the scams that they are performing so that they can make more money by scamming the newcomers. this in general is making the whole market look worse.

I agree. The problem is not on the decentralised system itself but to those people who are using it. They tend to do something that may pull down the bitcoin. They do not want to be eliminated so they do something to be on top. And i guess this kind of doing is not really good. It destroys everything.
Activity: 196

I would like to think that not all new coins are created with the sole purpose of scamming people, but do you think that it will be better if there would be no new coins created in the future? Will it really make a difference in the market?
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
EDIT: The text below was written by someone who bought my hacked account, which I just got back. It's incredibly stupid.

Scalability, transaction fees, usability and also the issue with regulating crypto for government taxes. These are some real life issues right now and we need to find possible solutions to all of them. A single token or project cannot solve all the issues so we need new ideas and minds come together to solve them and move ahead.

Hi, it's the real Explodicle again. I'm just amazed at how stupid the statement above is. Wow.
Activity: 353
I think the problem is that trust in crypto is decreasing because so many ico projects are scam, and many investors are hesitant to invest in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Maybe the one problem that will still exist in the future is the people who are trying to hack the system and steal crypto same as making icos that aren't real and scamming people to get money from them. I think this problem will never end.
the problem will not end because the cryptocurrency has an anonymous nature, so everyone can use it for crime, fraud and laundering without recognizing his personal identity. of course we must always be careful and careful so that we can avoid fraud.

This is not the main problem now. Yes, the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) was used for bad purposes but mostly in the years when it appeared. Now, the crypto is the method to make the money, the investment.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
I agree with some people here, one of the big problems in the world of cryptocurrency is ICO fraud. Because I think, that will reduce crypto's popularity. Maybe because of that, many countries are starting to think about making regulations for crypto. In order for all forms of deception to be away from crypto.Of course, it must be without eliminating the nature of cryptocurrency, namely decentralization
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
One issue Bitcoin in general will face is high transaction fees. There will come a point around the next 5 years that you will get only 1 Bitcoin per block. Once this happens they will increase the fees to make up for the mining. They will not be recieving as much in mining fees. So to make up for it they will increase transaction fees. I think that making the feea MORE EXPENSIVE is a bad idea, because when BTC was only at 20k fees were outrageous!!
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
The main problem that we will face in the future and even today are those ICO that continues to grow rapidly without a real use and only made to make money out of thin air. If this will continue the ecosystems of crypto will be polluted with shitcoin. The only way to prevent it is to have a high standard regulation for launching ICO.
Activity: 406
The top threats for crypto currency in my own opinion after 5 years maybe still the security of your coins in trading exchange to be safe from hacking and another is the most common problem we currently encounter scamming and price manipulation of small cap crypto coins.
Activity: 242
The total number of digital coins today reaches 12 million cryptocurrency Creator Satoshi Nakamoto in the creation of the bitcoin algorithm took into account the possible surge in the popularity and fast growth of productivity of computers.
Pages:
Jump to: