Pages:
Author

Topic: What Programming language is easy to learn ? - page 2. (Read 706 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think it would be c++ hand down. I have tried many languages and this thus far is the easiest to understand and it has far reaching capabilities. A whole bunch of support online if you ever get stuck and you will feel like a true hacker.
Activity: 80
If your getting started try JAVA or PHP.
Activity: 17
For me, Visual Basic is easy to learn because it uses English-like language where you can make if-then statements and a lot more. It is almost as if you're just making english commands on your computer. It's a programmer-friendly PL.  Wink
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Start with the markup language: HTML
Then move to - Java, C++, Python, Ruby, React.
Activity: 1
For what goals?

Pascal is the simpliest
Activity: 136
Activity: 5
If you are new to programming I would you recommend to learn Java and from there you have many options.
Java is used to program in android so you can develop a variety of apps. From Java you can move also to C# if you
are interested in making games with unity. Unity is a great way to make games for multiple platforms.
I agree with you
Activity: 8
Python has an simpler syntax its easier to learn
Activity: 154
Well, I think python is pretty easy to learn basics... Of course is not easy to master it, but you will find out how to use it in a short time
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
C++ or Java, I don't know what would be better
Activity: 55
Seudocode, C++ or Java language Itself.
Activity: 56
I personally think C is most easy as I learned it first too
Activity: 18
html maybe.
Activity: 56
I think the easiest language I learned is java.
especially when using java to create android apps in android studio, the intellij its very helpful when i need its auto hint.
Activity: 86
html is relatively easy to learn.
for programs you should determine which language youll be using to develop your code.
c++ is an important  language for programming.

c++ is the most difficult language in programming.
html is not a language, sorry Cheesy

IMHO easy languages are python and c#.
Activity: 48
Begin with C and you'll learn every inch of programming  Wink
Then continue with C++ and Java for OOP.
Java is very similar with C#. You can learn it too if you want.
In the other hand, if you gonna learn for web developing staff then it is simple; begin with html + php  Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
I wondered the same but now think it wouldn't be worth my time investment. I'd like to know of a site which is peer-to-peer and matches up rookies like me with a skilled programmer who can write some code that does a certain job for me. Any suggestions? (this occurred to me when i was having a frustrating time trying to sync up gekko trading BOT software)

I know this is off topic but that is the category name Grin
Activity: 48
What is the need to learn programming language anyway? Anyway you can try java first
Activity: 68
Not well acquainted with these terms so I cant say sorry
Activity: 52
PHP and .NET are the easiest to learn surely
Pages:
Jump to: