Pages:
Author

Topic: What project can replicate Solana's success? - page 2. (Read 146 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 08, 2021, 02:08:53 PM
Yes, as I mentioned above, polkadot and avalanche can repeat Solana's success, the fight is not over yet, but Solana is clearly in the lead now.  Rather, I wanted to ask the question, which project could increase in value as much as Solana.  Polkadot is a really good option, but it has already grown very much and is in the top 10.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
November 08, 2021, 02:04:08 PM
If struggle isn't going to end any time soon solana still got worthy opponents like avalanche and Polkadot which are also doing so good, we never know which one will flip solana some day, it's crypto space to begin with a place where anything is possible isn't it?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 08, 2021, 01:52:44 PM
Hi guys, it looks like Solana is confidently going to get into the top three by coinmarketcap. That's right, fundamental projects like Solana should be in the top 3.
But I am interested to hear your opinion, what project could repeat the success of Solana, and just as confidently get into the top 10, and grow in price several times?
If study Solana, then I can highlight the following factors that influenced its success:
1. Fundamental project
2. Strongest venture funds
3. Strong community
Based on this, several projects can be distinguished that have the same factors: NEAR Protocol, Avalanche, Cosmos, Elrond, (also can add Polkadot and Cardano, but these projects are already in the top10)
Pages:
Jump to: