Pages:
Author

Topic: What questions will you ask to a new ICO announcement - page 2. (Read 348 times)

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
What questions would you like to ask to a new ICO announcement to know if its promising or not?
Please help for beginners.  Smiley Smiley

They wont answer you since the things being commonly asked are already on their whitepaper or announcement threads. Some devs or owners would bother to answer you out but majority would directly speak that you must read up the whitepaper or the roadmap. As an ICO investors if you do have questions on mind then its not bad to ask but if its already being written and can be answer by yourself then i guess its not really necessary for you to ask basic things about the ICO if its already listed.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Truegame
I would ask about the board of members because they will be the backbone of the ICO, all the support and maintenance will be on them.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I would ask the obvious questions - I would ask when they plan to live, I would ask about the project and want to learn more details as regards its soft/hard caps and token value. I would ask about the team and about their experience, having a rough idea of their potential will make me know if they are capable of making a successful ICO.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
if there new ICO and i want to invest there, ill ask about what make your project different from other. also ill check all their details like team member, dev, roadmap and whitepaper
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I will ask a question of legitimacy, I will ask if the ICO already has a working product, team and exoerience in their area of catchment! I will slso ask about legality of what they are doing and ask if they are complying with any known law!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
i do not think so is new ICOs promise, right now.
most ico projects will be an advantage a few months and after that will be forgotten, so far I only take advantage for the short term only, when the price Token was good
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
What questions would you like to ask to a new ICO announcement to know if its promising or not?
Please help for beginners.  Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: