Pages:
Author

Topic: What should be done to eliminate corruption? - page 5. (Read 674 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 102
A systematic approach is needed to combat corruption. It is not enough to take two or three laws, toughen the punishment for bribe. It is necessary to change the entire management system to otherwise reduce the level of corruption, in my deep conviction, it is impossible.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I wonder what people think about this. What is your opinion? What should be done for this?

I don't think that it is possible completely eliminate corruption, because people are not perfect at all. Even if the government will establish strict punishment for this people still will steal money but on a smaller scale.
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
Corruption starts at home. Almost every problem can be resolved by one thing - responsible parenting.
Almost every one in the world now is raised thru passive parenting.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
To eliminate corruption, this should be done within themselves. A politician should be fearful to God and to the people of its country so that He won't think of stealing the money from its people. It is all about our conscience to do good or bad deeds.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I wonder what people think about this. What is your opinion? What should be done for this?
It is impossible to eliminate corruption in every country. Even the righteous of the righteous have a hard time of saying no to the power that money possesses. To eliminate is impossible but lessening is something. Transparency in government is one way to lessen it.
Italy has developed an in-depth model in this area and powerful software that covers all financial operations in the country. It is used to counteract financial crime, corruption and organized crime.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
It is impossible to eliminate corruption in every country. Even the righteous of the righteous have a hard time of saying no to the power that money possesses. To eliminate is impossible but lessening is something. Transparency in government is one way to lessen it.
If we want to fight against corruption at the high, low, and at all levels of government, there should not be many bodies to fight corruption,but less state institutions in general.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
eliminating corruption is really impossible in this world. even in the times of Jesus Christ corruptions are occurring. perhaps, only the end of the world will be able to stop it
Activity: 161
the government must strictly weigh the laws and shake the corruption class so they are afraid and will not try ..

But it all depends on the person, because his nature will always be different on this earth.
Activity: 19
I think corruption will never end, the most obvious example we can read in the era of the dynasty ming, where the king zhu yuan zhang is a king who hates corruption, punishment to the corrupt also very cruel, and recorded tens of thousands of his officials killed because of corruption cases but not making the level of corruption in the era decline. so I do not think there is a method that can completely eliminate corruption
Merit: 15
HodL!
Put all of the bankers that break the law in jail instead of fining them. Politicians are paid off with campaign donations and stock tips to turn their back when banks and large corporations (Monsanto) break the law.
Activity: 44
Merit: 6

i think we should change the system of governance. in my country every branch of government is corrupt so i dont know if some officials do the right thing in our country. good governance is start with citizens in the society. we should abide by the law of the society and also the change will start within ourselves. be a role model in your family first before changing the society or the world. corruption is just a by product of abusing of power. i know even bad people has a good side deep within themselves that we use in order for us to change.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
In fact, corruption is a worldwide problem, and so far no one country is not plagued by corruption, both in market economy developed countries, or the market economy is not developed country. In today's world any country, including the European and American countries with developed market economy, there is no leader of a country dare to claim to the peoples of the world, under his leadership, his country has achieved political correctness, to eliminate corruption and establish the integrity of the kingdom in one thousand. In today's world politics, there are still corruption scandals in the mature European and American countries, involving the President, the speaker, the governor, the parliamentarians and the business leaders and executives.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Corruption is an inevitable product of social development to a certain stage, and any social system has this stage. We are in this period, and it is impossible to eradicate corruption and only reduce it. The reduction of corruption depends on the progress of the society, and the progress of society depends on improving the quality of the whole people. On education, the transformation of people's ideology, one generation after another, a little bit of root out the root of corruption.
Activity: 25

I really don't know , we were discussting this topis also in my school , but really it is very big problem !
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
I think when you have hierarchical systems of power you can't eliminate corruption at least not 100% of it. Somebody somewhere will abuse their power this is the way it has always been and it is the way it will always be. Some things in human nature don't change like greed and I believe corruption is similar in that regard.
Activity: 47
It should be very strict punishment for that and also wide publicity of such situations. I know that in China nowadays the government actively tries to eliminate corruption and they discuss it in mass media if there is an official who take bribes.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Make everything transparent, especially funding. Eliminate opportunity for lobbying. For campaigns for example, either people can only contribute in a easily traced method, for example using cryptos from an exchange that practices KYC or have the state outright fund the campaign. With the former, you make it easy to find who they were getting their money from and also have the benefit of finding if they are overspending. With the later, you remove the possibility that interest groups would ask for favors later should the candidate win.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
For each official needs to be spelled out clear rules. All his decisions should be algorithmization, and even better — automated. Officials — a computer program. It is necessary to reduce the number of documents, certificates, crusts, forms and other paper documents that citizens submit to the officials. Ideally, a citizen should be one document — his own fingerprint. All information must be in a single government database to which various officials have appropriate levels of access, and fingerprint or eye is used to identify a citizen with a scanner. And no paperwork, no waiting for certificates, no stupid questionnaires and no lured firms, preparing the questionnaires. Any interaction between officials and citizens must be recorded on video and audio equipment and to be available to the investigating authorities.
Activity: 224

I suppose in order to curb corruption first thing that involve is money. Then we must see the conflict of interest, for example like high post officers if they are earning enough i dont think they will want to do something that will sabotage their high paying job.... so i will say the salary must be fair to them as well but it all boils down to the integrity of the person
Pages:
Jump to: