Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I choose - page 27. (Read 29992 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
November 11, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
What about opening a business and accepting bitcoin as payment?  Cool

How much capital you got? Do you have any experience about the business you are willing to start?

If you had the experience, you wouldn't ask. Crypto can go higher, lower, sideways... A good business (must be a good one and to make it good, you gotta know what you are doing. to know what you are doing, you need experience) can last years and always makes money and keeps you busy as well. You don't wanna stare at your monitor the whole day, or do you? Personally I don't care as long as I make money but the problem here is, I don't.  Cool
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
November 11, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
Both options aren't suitable if you're looking for better income. You should look for a job instead. Your question sounds like you have a lot of spare money and don't know what to do with it. Opening a business might give you a stable income after a few years of running it successfully. The early phase of business will cost you a lot of money for initial capital and don't expect to make a profit in those days. Investing in cryptocurrency is definitely not the right choice if you're looking for income. If you're looking to make money from "investment" then you should buy income stock or fixed-income security. What most people look after when investing in crypto is huge capital gain, which also comes with huge risk by the way.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 07:25:57 AM
Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

You should try opening a good business for yourself and try to make out of it as your precious business that you would take care because you might end up regretting not investing in crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
November 10, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
Pages:
Jump to: