Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 2. (Read 34214 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
February 07, 2019, 07:15:47 AM
Well my own opinion would be this, if you got the coins since and you didn't sell then, now is definitely the wrong time to sell. I would say hold if you still believe in cryptocurrency, selling now would be a sure loss.

agreed. if you hold half year than nothing stop you to hodl another 1/2 year. best timeframe for hodl 1-1.5 year i think.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
February 07, 2019, 07:12:01 AM
Anyone that works for you. Me I believe in doing both so as not to lose much. I sell part now and then hodl the rest. This way I don't lose out of the coin moons in future and I also don't lose much if the coin devs scam or run out of volume on exchanges
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 07, 2019, 06:58:27 AM
Well my own opinion would be this, if you got the coins since and you didn't sell then, now is definitely the wrong time to sell. I would say hold if you still believe in cryptocurrency, selling now would be a sure loss.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 06:23:10 AM
I think that the market taught us not to make hasty decisions last year, so I will focus on studying,observing the market and finding promising coins with low capitalization that can give a good profit in the future.
Activity: 140
February 07, 2019, 06:06:58 AM
What I'm doing now is to wait when the best moment comes and I will collect as many altcoins as possible to sell when the market is experiencing an upward trend

Therefore we must patiently wait until the best moment comes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 07, 2019, 05:50:09 AM
I think that we need to wait for the bottom of the market and buy promising altcoins, and then wait for the growth of the market. In this case, you can get more profit.

It is not so easy to say which altcoins will be promising in the future, but I agree with one thing, you need to wait until the market starts to rise and then watch which altcoins are worth attention.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 07, 2019, 05:34:50 AM
You're right. I used to think that holding was the best strategy to get profit but since my portfolio lost its value gradually, why not trading it. I'm still holding about half of mine as i'm still not that good at daytrading.
Daily trading is indeed very good for increasing asset value. but trading daily requires the ability to see the market. I suggest you choose assets with high trading volume, you can quickly see it on the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 07, 2019, 05:31:35 AM
I think you need to learn to trade and understand the movements of the market,then in bad times you can earn well,as traders do.Everyone has their own tactics and strategy,you need to rely only on yourself.

This is exactly what i do since early 2019. Due to long bearish trend, i started learning about daytrading as it's the best way to get profit in the current market situation.
daily trading could be the solution for us to earn money.after holding coins didnt give us profits we should change our strategy now.and trade in short term could give flexibility to earn profits.
You're right. I used to think that holding was the best strategy to get profit but since my portfolio lost its value gradually, why not trading it. I'm still holding about half of mine as i'm still not that good at daytrading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 07, 2019, 05:13:32 AM
I think you need to learn to trade and understand the movements of the market,then in bad times you can earn well,as traders do.Everyone has their own tactics and strategy,you need to rely only on yourself.

This is exactly what i do since early 2019. Due to long bearish trend, i started learning about daytrading as it's the best way to get profit in the current market situation.
daily trading could be the solution for us to earn money.after holding coins didnt give us profits we should change our strategy now.and trade in short term could give flexibility to earn profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 07, 2019, 05:08:39 AM
What I believed in holding our currency for too long is the key to get a better amount of profit in this kind of situation in the market. But after a past year it changes my mind because my holding currency turns out to a small piece of shitcoins and it really makes me feel bad for my decisions that's why if you are inpatient I think you better dump it, but still I hold those currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 07, 2019, 05:04:29 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 04:02:02 AM
Activity: 546
February 07, 2019, 03:36:23 AM
if can, invest more now while crypto still in deep, and hold around 1 year, maybe you will get the profit next year, or leave crypto for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 03:13:34 AM
What must be done now is to invest and trade. We can see that market prices are very low and prices change easily. So that I trade, I think it will benefit. Although this is certainly not easy to do.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 07, 2019, 03:04:12 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

The decision is still yours but it better if you make a substantial research first before you decide. The market is still bearish until now because there is still no significant rise of prices in the majority of cryptocurrencies but those who are still believe in the recovery can still hold their coins because the price is not always falling. I turned to tradind during bear situation because the prices of some altcoins still go up and they are good for daytrading.
Activity: 387
February 07, 2019, 02:34:13 AM
Everyone has their own views on that. Because in reality the crypto market is in a bad situation, so some people might make the wrong decision. You only need to analyze the market in a calm state and do not panic. So you will be able to make the right decision to hold or sell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
February 07, 2019, 01:57:29 AM
You are the one to decide what to do with your coins ,either you hold or sell them ,market is not in good shape now so its really a bad time to sell,as for me I prefer to hold on to the good projects and sell off the not so good ones
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
February 07, 2019, 12:53:02 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
I keep cryptocurrency. I have 100+ altcoins in my wallet. And I believe that some of them will significantly increase in price in 2019-2020.
what someone does is the best choice for them because they believe that what is done will produce a future.
if they sell it now maybe they don't want to lose more because the market is difficult to move, but for those who can maintain coins, they believe that in the future the coins will increase even though it requires great struggle and patience. so do your best, I think it's better to stick around and be patient the market will soon increase.
Activity: 336
February 07, 2019, 12:26:38 AM
I keep cryptocurrency. I have 100+ altcoins in my wallet. And I believe that some of them will significantly increase in price in 2019-2020.
Activity: 462
February 07, 2019, 12:26:15 AM

Each market participant chooses a suitable work strategy independently, depending on his goals and priorities. Personally, I am now convinced that the best solution for work is to continue to buy and hodl good cryptocurrencies, while prices are now at a minimum.
Pages:
Jump to: