Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 5. (Read 34214 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 12:25:50 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

What you can do is to expand your profit through joining and obtaining jobs here on cryptocurrency. While the market is not in a good condition, you can try to use it as a saving time for crypto then sell it in good market.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 20, 2019, 12:15:29 AM
Holding for long is never useless. People who were early adopters of certain coins and were in a hurry to sell their coins off right after listing always keep complaining how they regret doing that. I would hold my tokens and watch them decrease to zero than selling them off so cheap and later regretting.
Activity: 378
January 19, 2019, 07:58:04 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What you are determined to do is the most important thing.
If someone tells you to hold and you do the same, what if it eventually dumps?
Selling immediately without doing some research first on what the roadmap is about, you might make the mistake.
You can also check their social media handle to see the reactions of the community. This might also guide you on what to do.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 07:18:04 PM
Holding is actually good for ICO investors and bounty hunters. Tokens earned from ICO usually has less value because most of the projects are not done with development so the coins has little or no real world usage. That is why we encourage them to hold until their coins get real usage and increase the coin price.
I think that 2019 will also be the same as last year. We'll have to keep our coins for a long time. Grin Grin
Until that not in sight coming market I also think that in this year not will come moreover coming which all so waited in 2018 , but I think in during the next 3 years I think market return!
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 06:08:25 PM
it is not entirely true because sometimes holding a long time is also very profitable, for example if you buy a few top coins at the beginning of their appearance and hold them up until now then you have benefited so much, even when the market conditions are not too good as you can now get a lot of profit because the price is still very cheap at that time
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 19, 2019, 05:46:04 PM
I would suggest that you do your own research about any altcoin you have with you and the ones you find good enough, HODL them and the ones that are not, then sell them to buy good ones.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 19, 2019, 05:39:17 PM
Holding is actually good for ICO investors and bounty hunters. Tokens earned from ICO usually has less value because most of the projects are not done with development so the coins has little or no real world usage. That is why we encourage them to hold until their coins get real usage and increase the coin price.
I think that 2019 will also be the same as last year. We'll have to keep our coins for a long time. Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 420
January 19, 2019, 05:29:18 PM
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 04:37:35 PM
I think it's best to ride the waves, but if you've invested in the long run, then don't lose hope. The market has gone down a lot and is likely to go down even more, but in the long run it will still bring you profit.
Activity: 518
January 19, 2019, 03:57:08 PM
I just have to hold my coins, because if I sell them, I will receive only 40% of the money originally invested. Therefore, I made a decision and wait for the growth of my coins.
Now of course it is better to keep and not to sell , I think we will soon meet a new bullish trend, as it would be good to buy many coins at such a low level
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 16, 2019, 06:34:48 PM
I just have to hold my coins, because if I sell them, I will receive only 40% of the money originally invested. Therefore, I made a decision and wait for the growth of my coins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
January 16, 2019, 06:32:02 PM
It all depends on how long you will hold the coin because every day the price will definitely change from the first you have a coin so that there will be the highest price and the lowest price as long as you hold the coin then you will pass it all by looking without action that can make you big profit while holding? Be wise in investing in this uncertain circulation price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 16, 2019, 06:21:14 PM
I do not know why you should disturb yourself over what people are saying.
What are you as a person saying or what can you deduce from what is happening in market and how does it infirm your your decision?
You should know that even if people are saying hold, not all coins worth holding. Which means that it might not be applicable to you. So know what you are going for through your own research.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 06:00:57 PM
I personally believe that you should do your own research well about any coins you want to HODL because some coins are not good for holding no matter the market conditions (bull or bear)  while some are very good and profitable for holders. Just do your research before making any decision.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2019, 05:48:51 PM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
I can say that there are some coins which are worth keeping for a long time , and other coins worth to sell , but in this market it is better to be out of the market and wait for the right time to buy
Timing is absolute like pricing. It is depend on timing to draw a right graphic with given numbers and trading this numbers is harder than drawing it in this comparison. Some coins are worth to hold but projects with working product don't let you wait for years.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 16, 2019, 05:40:31 PM
I can say that there are some coins which are worth keeping for a long time , and other coins worth to sell , but in this market it is better to be out of the market and wait for the right time to buy
Activity: 308
January 16, 2019, 05:16:06 PM
Everything depends on the project, but in most cases, it is unpredictable, so it is better to sell 50 percent at once, and keep the rest in the long term. Of course to sell 50 percent at once only if it's worth it.

Well, now not much, and the big payouts come , I think it is better to store all the tokens ,especially if the project is very promising I think when the new bull market it can well worth it!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 16, 2019, 04:58:40 PM
Everything depends on the project, but in most cases, it is unpredictable, so it is better to sell 50 percent at once, and keep the rest in the long term. Of course to sell 50 percent at once only if it's worth it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 16, 2019, 04:46:24 PM
Even the best analysis will not tell you and will not guarantee that the coin of this project in the future will increase in price by as much as you would like, and not well known when considering the specifics of the crypto market.

However, it is impossible without analysis at all, too many bad projects that pretend to be good. And our task is to understand the project well before joining it. The quality of our projects must be impeccable, this is the only chance for us and for the market.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 04:05:58 PM
it all depends on your own beliefs. don't listen to other people. do what you think is right and the best. do market observation and analysis, so you know what path you should take
Pages:
Jump to: