Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 23. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 11:20:54 AM
There are many ways to get bitcoins, the easiest is buying bitcoin for trading and long term investment, if you can spare some time, you can also try participating in bounty campaigns, many developers offers bitcoin and other tokens as a reward for advertising their product.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 11:20:47 AM
If you don't hold any skills then you should simply buy bitcoin using fiat currency, that what I can suggest you at a moment or try to develop skills and try to learn new things that will help you in  long run.
I absolutely agree to that, if you do not have any skills you can't really get bitcoin you must have some skills in order to get bitcoins. In addition to that, you must develop your skill if you want to gain more bitcoin and I agree that you must learn new thing so that you could much bitcoin.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 10:59:59 AM
you have to do you should see the bounty thread provided bitcointalk, or you can check in bountylord. There can find work paid in coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
December 17, 2017, 10:43:37 AM
Try cashing in some of your weekly allowance from your parents and buy some bitcoins from trading sites. Do it on a weekly basis so you'll gain more. If you don't have enough money, you can join sigmature campaigns. Sometimes they pay in bitcoins but most of the time, they pay in alt coins. Not bad for beginning bitcoin collectors.
Activity: 207
December 17, 2017, 10:38:20 AM
I'm also a beginner when it comes to bitcoin, but i can give you some recommendations on where you can get your bitcoins. I highly recommend on starting here, in the forum. I got my first bitcoin without buying it, I was paid by wearing a signature and posting it in quotas. You can also be paid with different jobs like translating and many more and get paid with bitcoin. After that you can now start in the world of trading and other bitcoin related jobs.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 10:27:58 AM
hi
there is few ways to get bit coins
1).bitcoin mining using hardwear setup
2).bitcoin cloud mining
3).using fiat currency (cex.io)
4)bitcoin gambling
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
December 17, 2017, 09:55:12 AM
If you're just a student and doesn't have any money for investing, try doing signature or bounty campaigns. All you need is your ability to read and understand each thread to complete the required post of the campaign you're joining. Once you are already earning you can try trading, you just need a starting money and you can use what you earned.
Activity: 3
December 17, 2017, 09:49:17 AM
i will suggest you to work outside and earn some decent amount of money and buy bitcoins and learn some trading knowledge ,skills and do trading on any exchange..you can earn more btc by trading
thanks
Activity: 504
December 17, 2017, 09:48:32 AM
There are so many ways in earning bitcoin. In order to get bitcoin you need to work hard and look for a good campaign to work with. It hard to get bitcoin if your impatience on what you are doing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 09:43:56 AM
Develop some skills, read materials about trading and you can participate also at bounties/airdrops. You just have to be patient and have faith that everything we do here will be paid off.
Activity: 49
December 17, 2017, 09:40:44 AM
If you can't work out a decent exchange, get to a bitcoin ATM...
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
December 17, 2017, 09:11:23 AM
there some way to earn bitcoin such buy it on localbitcoins or other exchange, mining (i just try cloud mining), trading altcoin, participate in bounty campaign. every way that i mention had different potential amount in earning bitcoin. you can try those way one by one in order to give you experience in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 09:06:11 AM
According to me try to follow some campaigns, you will get capital from campaign to buy bitcoin, there is even paid campaign using bitcoin, but you have to be patient because make money with promotion take a long time especially with the aim to buy bicoin which have high price...
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
December 17, 2017, 09:04:39 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

You can get bitcoin in joining some mining site, but be careful of all the site you will joining because of some site its a scam or they can get your money in your wallet address. There are many geneius hacker now , so be careful of joining some site. Also you can get bitcoin if you buy using your currency,because in my country were using philippine peso Smiley
Activity: 290
December 17, 2017, 08:58:51 AM
You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.

I could say the same, the majority of people here are joining signature campaign in order to earn bitcoin. You're going to feel odd about it, but take your time to study all the things regarding to this matter. There is a lot of ways actually, like Trading, Mining, Advertising and so on. It would be nice if you're going to focus on Trading because it is a real catch.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
December 17, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
Theres a lot of way to have bitcoin. You can trade some goods or services in exchange of bitcoin. You can also obtain bitcoin in joining in signature campaigns, bounty campaigns and other social media campaigns.
Activity: 211
December 17, 2017, 08:53:56 AM
First off, bitcoin is not for the lazy people.
You must do something positive worth having bitcoin to get it.
You asked what you should do to get bitcoin right? You should join signature or bounty.
No one can give you bitcoin for free because everybody is trying to stack more and more... Smiley

Maybe mining with antminer s9 would be a good way to get bitcoins. But it requires starting capital to buy mining equipments and electricity cost.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 17, 2017, 08:52:29 AM
First off, bitcoin is not for the lazy people.
You must do something positive worth having bitcoin to get it.
You asked what you should do to get bitcoin right? You should join signature or bounty.
No one can give you bitcoin for free because everybody is trying to stack more and more... Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 17, 2017, 08:36:03 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue
You have a lot of choices on how you are going to get your own bitcoin. There a lot of ways within this forum and all you need to do is to discover them. In joining such ways you should be observant, wise and smart so that you can avoid having trouble knowing that there are a lot of scams and fraud here. Bitcoin is too complex not to find a way on earning it. All you need to do is to be independent on choosing them with somr intellect.
Activity: 363
December 17, 2017, 08:22:43 AM
I think you better to study first about bitcoin before you post. That is more helpful to you than what you did. If you already know what is bitcoin then you can earn as many coin that others can. Because everyone here start like tabula rasa.
Pages:
Jump to: