Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do to get bitcoins? - page 21. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 01:26:42 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards
-Some guy on the internet

Just going to pop this address here: 1HNCH7C2zYTufQQ8ESSdnDs9EgfzVChMBS
I would not recommend donating as the only thing you will get in return is a
thank you from me Tongue

For me, you need to buy bitcoin. If you want a bitcoin you need to find a bitcoin user then ask them if she/he selling bitcoin. That is my idea for you, If you need a bitcoin you need a money to buy because the bitcoin is not free to give for anyone else. I think that is the best way to have a bitcoin.

it is the fastest gets bitcoin by spending a little money to earn a lot of money. if you use bitcoin correctly then you will get an abundant benefit not only bitcoin you can also invest in altcoin for other options to get bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 12:37:35 AM
Hello I have spent my bitcoins on a cloud mining website, and i am wondering if there is anything i can do to earn bitcoin while i wait for that, just keep in mind the following: I have no skills except for making offensive jokes, I don't have a job because I am a student, and I want to try and trade bitcoins :/ any answers would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

of course there are many ways to get bitcoin for free, not necessarily from trading, for example most members in this forum do bounty signature campaign, social media campaign, airdrop, or faucet
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 12:27:14 AM
Here are all the ways to earn that I can think of: Affiliate earnings, get a job that pays crypto or clients, invest and day-trade, swap and convert, trade for an extra % just to swap for like, holding coins, commissions, etc.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
December 24, 2017, 12:23:14 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

If you really want to earn bitcoins then you are in the right place. You can work here in this forum on ico's that are running bounty campaigns then after the end of the sale they are going to pay you a good amount of altcoins which you can exchange to bitcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 24, 2017, 12:16:19 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

Join signature campaigns. Just reach a certain rank like Jr. Member here in the forums and then join signature campaigns. You have to wear their banners and then just post in the forums. Follow their rules and reach the quota, they'll reward you with bitcoins or alt coins then turn them to bitcoins. No money involved.
Signature campaigns can be a good way to earn some additional income but that is no way to make a regular income, campaigns come and go, someday you are in a campaign and the next day you are not that is why you should never rely on the income generated by signature campaigns or you run the risk of becoming dependent on them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 23, 2017, 11:39:50 PM
My advice to you is that you buy bitcoin since you don't have any skill and start earning interest on your bitcoin, and again you should keep on developing you account to get to a higher rank at list to Jr member to be able to join a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin by doing the job you are asked to. Or go in to facet but that will be very low and slow rate, you may also go into trading or gambling but you must be very smart and lucky at the same time. Good luck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 11:22:34 PM
You can try signature campaign. You can share your thoughts. You can improve your skills and at the same time earn btc. If you can manage your time on your studies an bitcoin earning that would be great. However you should prioritize your studies. Don't limit you skills like what you've said you only know jokes. You can do more than jokes. If your serious in getting paid with bitcoin then you must be open to possibilities and learn new skills.
Activity: 323
December 23, 2017, 10:53:22 PM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

For me, you need to buy bitcoin. If you want a bitcoin you need to find a bitcoin user then ask them if she/he selling bitcoin. That is my idea for you, If you need a bitcoin you need a money to buy because the bitcoin is not free to give for anyone else. I think that is the best way to have a bitcoin.
Activity: 64
December 23, 2017, 10:33:20 PM
Even if there are many rising problems right now in bitcoin. I think it still good to hop in bitcoins. There still a place for investors to gain profit. Right now it is still expected to reach 20k by the end of the year.
Activity: 162
December 23, 2017, 10:31:22 PM
What I did is first I invest an amount in bitcoin,you should insert alot of patience to wait for its price increase. I put it there for a long term purpose. Then I tried to join in signature campaign once you finished the given project they will reward you bitcoin.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 03:10:40 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

I give you easy way to earn from bitcoin, now you buy bitcoin and just hold it, not need to use it and invest it into any other site. After 6 months, you will be realize that you have minimum profit is more than 10% profit from your amount. It is not matter that you have no skills, in first time i have also no skills to do trading and investing. But time wise everyone can learn and you will also learn if you do work with bitcoin.    
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 18, 2017, 09:21:30 AM
For me, theirs a lot of ways to obtain bitcoin. You should just try the things you want to do. Like mining, trading, investing, joining the signature campaign, gambling and more. The mining technique is an effortless way to gain bitcoin, but you need to buy a miner and set it up very well. In trading, investing you need to understand the nature of its field, yes all invest, and trading has a risk, but if you have the knowledge, you can master it. Also, in gambling, the risk is very high, but if are lucky and skilled player it will be easy. Smiley
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
December 18, 2017, 08:36:21 AM
If you want to get some bitcoins then you should study and learn the things that the other people are doing in order to get some bitcoin like they are working in a signature campaign in order to get some tokens in exchange of their work and they can sell it to get some bitcoin or convert it fast to fiat in order to enjoy their income.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
December 18, 2017, 08:01:06 AM
there are so many ways to earn bitcoin. joining in a signature campaign that giving a bitcoin salary and also there are trading sites to be invested and use it to earn more bitcoin through trading buying and selling. there are also earning bitcoin through mining. time and hardwork is needed to earn bitcoin, just be patience.
Activity: 196
December 18, 2017, 07:52:47 AM
There are so many ways to earn bitcoins, you may join bounty projects such as signature campaign, mining, faucets, trading and there are also services in the threads which will pay you in the form of bitcoins.
Activity: 89
December 18, 2017, 07:46:43 AM

Kind regards

thank you from me Tongue

There are lots of campaigns available in this forum if you think you qualify with the requirements of the campaign you better join and follow instruction to be able to get the bounty.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 07:14:01 AM
Bitcoin is like USD or even better. No one can give you Bitcoins for free. You must do something like a freelancing job, signature ad, or bounty promotion before you can get a bitcoin.
Activity: 15
December 18, 2017, 07:10:14 AM
In Faucet, however, the gain is very little ...
or buy from bitcoin buying site.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
December 18, 2017, 07:03:55 AM
You should start your journey by joining signature campaign, as majority of people are earning descent amount of bitcoins from it and it doesn't require any technical skills, that would be good for you.

True, and it is good for those who are willing to wait since it is almost needs no investments aside from time and skills needed to complete certain tasks that the bounty campaigns offers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 18, 2017, 06:46:40 AM
There are several ways to earn bitcoin however it is not instant. You can earn through signature campaigns, social media campaigns, logo designs or you can even try to study how trading works. But ofcourse all of those need time. Time is one of the investments you have to provide.
Pages:
Jump to: