Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I invest? - page 21. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:00:35 AM
The stock market in crypto currencies has been very active in recent weeks and the colors of the graphics are green. the volume of money continues to increase. prices will increase further. it is definitely time to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
I'd recommend you to look on a nagricoin project, it's a little bit profitable to invest in real agriculture sphere, especially if it's already made product
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 04, 2018, 05:13:35 AM
I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

You able to gain redturst first before gaining profit here lol..
Try to invest in some projects that attracts you taste,explore this section for you to find more projects for visibility studies

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 This one..choose the one for your interests
Activity: 106
May 04, 2018, 05:08:47 AM
There is no doubt that OMG is a potential coin. OMG has a partnership with McDonalds Thailand, which means they have at least done something outside the crypto world. Many tokens on crypto are just predictions and attempts to create something. The good ones are those who have a live product and are currently using it in the real world.
Activity: 113
May 04, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
I think you should keep an eye on OmiseGo also known as OMG. It was started by a Thai group and it has risen a lot in value the past few months. At one point it even hit $20.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
May 03, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Thinking of investing in an ICO?
Checkout this ICO! Local Coin Swap!!
Local Coin Swap features a completely decentralized peer-to-peer trading structure. There are no centralized bank accounts, no verification requirements, and no restrictions on trade. Furthermore Local Coin Swap distributes 100% of the sites profits to holders of Cryptoshares on a 1 to 1 basis, through a blockchain-based decentralized dividend application.
Local Coin Swap dividend currencies are the same currencies traded on the exchange. Traders receive regular payments across an entire basket of cryptocurrencies, just from holding one asset.
Don't miss it
Join now 👉 https://www.localcoinswap.com/
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
IXT is targeting the huge market of insurance and reinsurance. Development is proceeding smoothly, and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) has already been completed.
As an insurance-related token that can be bought and sold, IXT is a step out, and I believe it will enter TOP 30 in the market capitalization rankings in a few years.
Current market capitalization is obviously cheap and it is not amusing to list it 50 times or more than 100 times.
IXledger, which is developing IXT, has collaborated with General Re, the main company of Berkshire Hathaway.
The headquarters of the company is located in London, the center of the global insurance market, and has expanded its offices to New York and Singapore.
On Asian tour of the other day, iXledger and Samsung have ageded to organize a series of blockchain events with the MIT Enterprise Forum of New York at the Samsung offices.
IXT is listed on Hitbtc, Qryptos, Yobit.

Telegram Link:https://t.me/iXledger
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 07:39:14 AM
It is still ideal for me to invest in bitcoin and some altcoins like neo, ripple, litecoin and monero. It's also recommended to invest in ICO like ntok. I believe this will be one of the altcoins who has great potential in the future. Keep on investing while the market is down.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 07:29:28 AM
Friend, have you even searched the project of BABB? You should search the project and join telegram group. You are gonna see the potential of the project. I highly recommend you to invest it.
Activity: 36
May 03, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
Personally, I speak highly of Litecoin. Litecoin’s greatest feature is perhaps their lightning network and atomic swap which made transactions a lot faster. You don’t need to wait for confirmations, unlike Bitcoin, which is rather slow.
Activity: 46
May 03, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
You can try Verge. It was designed to help people carry out everyday transactions. It was built on Bitcoin’s blockchain, and it is supposed to allow businesses and individuals to transact in a quick manner while keeping it private.
Activity: 39
May 03, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Contrary to popular opinion, Bitcoin is not really anonymous. If you want an anonymous coin, try Monero. Monero has shot up so much, from $50 to over $300 in a span of a few months. The reason why it’s popular is due to its anonymity feature. It has a few methods to ensure that the coin is truly anonymous.
Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 07:12:24 AM
You should spend money on Cardano. It aims to release a debit card which allows users to load funds and then use it anywhere, like you do with a regular debit card. ADA has no fees as well, giving most tokens a run for their money. It does have a high potential if it can surpass Ethereum and similar tokens.
Activity: 37
May 03, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
You should invest in Litecoin. It was created by Charlie Lee not long after Bitcoin came into existence. It was supposed to be the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. It’s a peer to peer decentralized crypto, meaning it’s supposed to be used for all transactions like buying food at a cafe or paying your bills.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

Depends on your risk taking ability and current savings. If you do not want to take much risk. just split your investment in half in bitcoins and ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 09:41:34 AM
First, consider the choice coin for investment and study all information as necessary so that you can have a familiarization of a the details you need to understand. Just remember, knowledge is power and the key to success in your future endeavor. I would suggest that you will invest on ETH since this coin can surely gain good profit.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
Check out Skeincoin (SKC) I own some so I m biased but take a look at it for yourself!

Pro's:
17 m coins, blocktarget of 2 min, lightning network candidate released a month ago, New blueprint released yesterday, it's only worth about 7 cents, month ago a legal company got registered called the Skeincoin Foundation, awesome instagram account

Con's:
Two years of inactivity (network was kept alive by just a few), not many know about this coin, only 3 exchanges where you can buy SKC

But see for yourself @http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2800098.new#new or @https://skeincoin.co. I just like to spread the word and if one person likes it than that is a win!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 26, 2018, 09:38:39 AM
Now there are quite a few prospecting coins that are worth your attention. Personally, I would buy Bitcoin and NEO now. This are the best options.

bitcoin is always the best but its just too expensive for someone who has very little to invest. the reason why they invest is they have little money in thier pockets that is why they want profit. NEO would be the greatest to invest with since it cheaper for now. Its also the safest just as how safe it is with ETH and btc investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 26, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
Now there are quite a few prospecting coins that are worth your attention. Personally, I would buy Bitcoin and NEO now. This are the best options.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 08:52:43 AM
One of my favourite altcoins is Musicoin. As the name suggests, Musicoin (MUSIC) will definitely help to fund the music industry. Many musicians are struggling financially and perhaps Musicoin will provide a solution for it. Perhaps the number of views equals to a number of coins and it rewards musicians that way. It also allows you to tip the artists. It would be exciting to see if this goes mainstream as there are many struggling musicians out there.
it's a good coin it now costs two cents . i think it's seriously undervalued . it's going to be $1 , by the end of the year . Music is exciting , and encryption is exciting too . it connects the two . great .
Pages:
Jump to: