Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I invest? - page 25. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
There are still some projects you can invest in before total market recovery.
- Accelerator Token
- Exrn
- Pluscoin
- Storiqa
- Ethereum
- Bitcoin
- Dogecoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 22, 2018, 02:38:00 PM
I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Aside bitcoin etherum dash bitcoincash and neo

You should make more researches before investing in any other altcoins or token
This is vital because you need to read for yourself and determine its value

Don’t trust rating sites
Believe in your instincts and make the right trading decisions
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:37:48 PM
You should look for PRG and ADA. I think these projects have a lot to carry and I'm very confident about these. PRG is launch there first co working space in July which is really going to uplift the value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
April 22, 2018, 02:34:20 PM
You should do your own research and don't invest because some random people on a forum advice you so. They will only advice you the coins they are holding , everybody is here for there own personal gain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
You should invest in the coin where you think a good profit is expected, don't believe on people say do what you like if your mind agree for any investment do it most of people do the same way they would't ask any one for investment have look on market and decides what you want to do. do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 21, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

I think you can invest in eth btc and neo
Focusing more on neo token
Qtum would worth quite well too and you can further emphasis on waves too
It is steadying it’s ship
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 19, 2018, 04:50:08 PM
If you want to invest in long term you should try Bitcoin and Ethereum or If you looking to short term you should invest in some other altcoins because many peoples are investing fastly but after investing all are expecting quick profit. So we should research in one or two week then only we can survive the Crypto investment.
It could be better if he just invest on the top coin in market cap so that he can decide whatever he wants to invest because of those coins in the top 200 of the marketcap are considered to be a good altcoins for investments but OP should do some research first on what he's going to invest because it is not an easy task to just put your money without having some knowledge.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
April 19, 2018, 04:40:07 PM
Take a look on MinexCoin, coin which is generating passive income a lot of news this year, so buy now at a cheap price!
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 04:37:28 PM
In my opinion, you need to analyze your market before investing. You can invest in top coins from Coinmarketcap..
If you are willing to invest on long term alt coin the best altcoin would be eth. Eth best coins in the current market
Activity: 126
April 19, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
I think you should look at these

RIPPLE
ETH
NEO

is the good time to invest in these coins. because the market value is low
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
Today was NKN sale, it is a project with its own blockchain. I think all the tokens were sold out in 10 minutes. So when it will be listed, I think it is worth to take for a long-term investing.
Activity: 84
April 19, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
If you are looking for a cool ITO - try NagriCoin, it’s price is tied to the price of fertilizer so that there will be a huge demand for it
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
I think BTC, ETH, LTC is still best altcoins in this time. They are increasing stably, you could consider to invest for a long-term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:07:43 PM
If you want to invest in the ICO then I advise you to look at the TRAXIA project. There is a pre-sale and you can get a 10% discount now. Click on my signature to go to the website.

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
You should go invest your money on bitcoin. It is the best investment of all time. So put it there. But if you want alternatives, go for promising alts like eth and neo. In project, try all.me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
April 19, 2018, 02:34:43 PM
You can invest your 50% capital in Bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all this crypto market and its the mother currency of all cryptio currency and bitcoin is every green currency, it have bright future , Other 25% capital you can invest in Ether because all ICO using ether platform for their tokens and ether demand will increase in future. Other 25% you can invest in good altcoins like GVT, NEO and Steller.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
April 19, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
There's a lot of project out there that has a potential we can give some names here but it doesn't mean that it's profitable as well as safe because we don't know how this projects will end up, well you can do your own research and read reviews about different projects. But just like what i've said investment is one of the riskiest way to earn profit so you better invest what you can afford to lose.

I've made a thread that may help you on choosing safe projects, however this is not guaranteed but it may reduce the possibility to fall into fake projects: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33152916
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 11:53:19 AM
Invest in what is really needed for the market. In a project that integrates the familiar image in the blockchain. What gives existing companies the opportunity to move into the field of smart contracts. It is necessary to choose the right projects so as not to lose money.  I found this project Is Egretia. I am confident in his success. Behind this project is a strong team .
Activity: 191
April 19, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
Start investing at trade.io the price is now stable and the potential comeback is absolutely high due to its very deep downfall of its price but now the price is stable and safe.
Activity: 136
April 19, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
I think you can invest in potential and familiar coin like bitcoin or ethereum. People more about them than other coins. Beside that, you can use them easily for invest and trading in every exchanger.
Pages:
Jump to: