Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I know about Russia? - page 2. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 11, 2016, 05:04:29 PM
Thank you very much guys for your replies. I am looking for something equivalent to NHK for Japan, or CCTV4 for China. By this I mean a news/entertainment source which provide in English news and stuff about what is going in Russia, the good the bad the fun and sad. I am not interested in something framed in us vs them or what ever geopolitical spinning... Just about life, people to people exchange, sports, cultural trends what ever, I like to discover new things. I hope I am clearer in my question? Thank you again for your interest...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 04:50:55 PM
A simple question... Do you know good websites about Russia? What is going on?
In my opinion,it depends where are you going to travel.I also dont know your purpose to get there,but
i assume you are going to travel to Moscow.
You need to remember that Moscow is one of the most expensive cities in the world,live there is not cheap.And as virtualx already said,life in Moscow is very different comparing it to the different cities or villages,also you need to remember that Russia is the biggest country in the world,but actually there are less people in US,so there are not so many people.

Im sorry that i have not written any page's about Russia,but i just dont know any Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 11, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

Russia has a population of 146,600,000 (estimates) so many things are going on. It's very diverse, Moscow is very different from say your average village. What information do you want to know specifically? politics? social life? tourism?
If you mean general life, I recommend the social networks.

Popular sites in Russia are:

Yandex.ru
Google.ru
Vk.com
Youtube.com
Mail.ru
Ok.ru
Facebook.com
Avito.ru
Wikipedia.org
Aliexpress.com
Sberbank.ru
Instagram.com

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
July 11, 2016, 12:24:10 PM
Pages:
Jump to: