Pages:
Author

Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day? - page 10. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Good advice and I rarely carry because liability main job is sometimes draining.Someday, I want to resign and apply this advice to my next life, I really want to put a lot of time in the world of crypto and make a side business in the real world.it will be good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
thanks for the information you shared, this is very useful for me as a bounty hunter. I also learn from the mistake in choosing ICO, have to be careful and learn all the existing structure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
From my point of view everyone should have some daily activities as a bounty hunter. Have to maintain social media, check the bounties where payment method is being proceed, following the portfolio price and most importantly must find out new bounties.

I don't like social media campaigns much. I think that they are inefficient for the project which is being promoted. Too many people go spamming about it, and it may have a negative impact on potential investors. And the final amount for bounty hunters is determined by the investors.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Thank you very much for this analysis! Quite good though, will try to use it day to day in order to become one of the most successful bounty hunters. Have you done this by yourself or you talked to someone who showed you this analysis?
I would like to become better and try to participate in more than 1 bounty campaign. I tried to, but I faced lots of SCAMS.
Will use your suggestions in order to avoid them. Thank you!  Wink
Bounty campaigns include scams, also real bounties that pay. Meeting a scam bounty should not discourage you from participating in other bounties. You might not know the next bounty you are neglecting might be successful on the market.
Right.As a bounty hunter,we should not lost our patience easily even if that project turns out to be a scam in the end.Let's continue to make good promotions  everyday not just for the project itself,but to give fulfillment also to ourselves.If we love our work,then we will not be easily discourage and should still work for the best of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Thank you very much for this analysis! Quite good though, will try to use it day to day in order to become one of the most successful bounty hunters. Have you done this by yourself or you talked to someone who showed you this analysis?
I would like to become better and try to participate in more than 1 bounty campaign. I tried to, but I faced lots of SCAMS.
Will use your suggestions in order to avoid them. Thank you!  Wink
Bounty campaigns include scams, also real bounties that pay. Meeting a scam bounty should not discourage you from participating in other bounties. You might not know the next bounty you are neglecting might be successful on the market.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
I agree that we have to look into the bounty campaign details before we join so that we can avoid joining a scam project. Though there are very rare cases that we can determine a scam project because they are really a good one and end up being a scam, still there are some projects that are very obvious that it is a scam. The last thing that I consider aside from assessing the project itself, I look at the bounty rewards if the allocated budget is appropriate or a good reward.
Activity: 112
Thanks for your important sharing attempt I also think so as a bounty hunter don't calculate altcoin just focus on anlyzing the market and go forward.
I appriciate your thinking. If we can be a bounty hunter that would be good for us easily we can know about the market status. we can analyze the market and i think it will grow up our confidence when we want to invest.
Activity: 140
Such an insightful one you have got there. I often forget to pay attention to the usd value of tokens allocated usually determined by ico price. But I will start paying attention to it. Unfortunately I have no merit would have given you some.
Activity: 130
You have to perform daily tasks if you enroled for the twitter campaign and other tasks as stated by the campaign manager. Do more research on good projects and enroll also. As a bounty hunter also, you should be able to detect good projects
Activity: 70
 This is insightful and highly recommendable to any bounty hunter. Aside from that is already stated, always ensured that you track of your bounties and also make sure you always check the social media group of any bounty you are already participating in. This will help you to make sure that you do not miss any new development because some bounties change term and condition in the middle of the campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I do as bounty hunter everyday Huh

Every day i do my job like share and post and report my work link.
I think i just do like that for everyday as bounty hunter.
But when you say a trader is a different.
Activity: 137
All I do is complete my tasks on time and check spreadsheet of that bounties every week so I make sure that I rewarded for my awards or not apart from these things I visit their website and Telegram to get latest news of that bounty.
Activity: 168
It is always wise to participate on limited projects depending on deep and full researches. Filtering scams is one of the most important thing as a bounty hunter.
From my point of view everyone should have some daily activities as a bounty hunter. Have to maintain social media, check the bounties where payment method is being proceed, following the portfolio price and most importantly must find out new bounties.
Activity: 210
Your way of being a professional not a newbie, these analysis is based on the actual daily activity as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 86
a very good post
very helpful newbie like me
many things are forgotten by bounty hunter especially newbi to read ANN and website when choosing bounty project
Activity: 326
All right said, and everything is for sure. For beginners this is very useful and important. There is no point in participating in all the bounty companies. Choose the best, read the technical documentation and always be in profit.
Activity: 256
if in my opinion if you follow bounty campaign then you have to communicate every day in the forum and give any advice to beginners in the world of crypto.
Activity: 222
Before the investment must be verified, how profitable is the investment there? You can verify in different ways. View the portfolio of the project or see its action plan.
Pages:
Jump to: