Pages:
Author

Topic: What should you do as a bounty hunter every day? - page 7. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As a bounty hunter, I do check bounty thread everyday. I always try to stay focused, disciplined and consistent every day in doing the work on bounty program that I do. This includes daily reports of bounty campaign on bitcointalk or signature campaigns comments
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As a bounty hunter, I make it sure that I am able to check charts and uodates in the market si as to do necessary posting requirement in the campaign. It is important to be updated in the market trend.
Activity: 256
Merit: 1
some things are
should be done bounty hunter is:
1. can choose a good token by learning token project, team, partner and advisor.
2. trying to raise the rank in bitcointalk, by making a good post that we can finally give merit.
3. trying to be a team in a project
4. looking for a lot of friends in social media so we can join the bounty campaign to gain a lot of stake
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Bounty hunting is quite popular way to earn in the market of crypto currency. This thread is extremely useful as it points out some important points of bounty hunting. The new participants will find this useful and will get some insight on bounty hunting,the old participant can learn form it as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I agree with your stepwise way of choosing a bounty. But there is always a problem when it comes to analysing a project to know if it is promising or not. The issue is that even those that are here with scam intentions are those that make their project look more attractive, so you end up working for nothing.
It is quite difficult to predict the continuity of a project. But hyip, a team of professionals, partnerships, and good promotions can serve as a consideration of the future of the project. Well, getting nothing out of the work we do is a risk as a bounty hunter, as well as a cut allocation. There is not much we can do, protests are useless, so we must move on and re-analyze the bounty campaign more closely.
Activity: 121
I agree with your stepwise way of choosing a bounty. But there is always a problem when it comes to analysing a project to know if it is promising or not. The issue is that even those that are here with scam intentions are those that make their project look more attractive, so you end up working for nothing.
Activity: 63
Do my bounty tasks
Followup with the media.
Research on promising bounty projects.
Activity: 209
a bounty hunter should keep on studying about cryptocurrencies.Bounty campaigns lasts for about a month or several months so i can say that a bounty hunter should do multi tasking because while waiting for the tokens to be distributed,continue to study and learned more.Bounty hunters wasnt stop for just completing the tasks in bounties but rather continues to study and be eager to learn new and fresh ideas regarding to the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
My main job every day is to complete my signature task!
Then look for a reliable airdrop in the bounty area, I will participate in a variety of airdrops every day, airdrops are free candy, and no one knows the value of airdrops!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Since bounty programs do last for months, a bounty hunter would be working only in one bounty program at a time. The task will depend on the campaign that the participant have chosen. There are campaigns such as social media, signature, translation and more. So basically, if a participant id into signatures, he will need to post in this forum every week depending on the required number of posts just to be eligible with the rewards at the end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Nowadays, honestly speaking most of the ico project now is hard to define if they are good or not. Even though, I know that all ico was really has a

risk involved. That's why we need to search or check it first before we participate due to as much as we can  we don't wanna be waste our effort

which we are going to make on their campaign. Where most of the ico now they ended up but a bunch of scam project once they collected funds

from the project the developer run and leave the campaign without any prior notice until their thread will be hang up with no any updates.
Activity: 18
Well, once you get into a good amount of campaigns then you need to simply to stick to them, increase the quality of your posts, search on how the project itself is doing and keep looking for more promising projects with good ratios of rewards.
Activity: 238
As for me being participating in bounties there the main problem was to follow all the rules (to post not more than 2 postper day, to put hashtags etc) but after I started to make nots and had shcedule of tasks in table, everything were really simple. Therefore the main thing is to manage your work properly. 
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
This is very useful especially for those who are new ro cryptocurrency. They might get this as a good guide for their bounty campaigns. They will also be aware to check if the bounty campaign they have joined has something they have to expect.
Activity: 645
What i do as a bounty hunter daily is to make sure that i never wasted the day,i set up my goals if what i want to achieve that day in the morning and make sure that i dont sleep until all bounty tasks are done
Activity: 83
The bounty hunters need to first see the projects that are new or is looking for miners. After that they need to see if the project is a scam or not and need to see the duration of the bounty. And for complications in the analysis, read the whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!
I agree with your opinion is very helpful to the bounty hunters and add insightful insights about bounty campaigns not to choose bounty but to be detailed and thorough, The problem is many new gift participants who do not know how to analyze something you say? so for those who can not analyze it, rarely read the white paper and understand it, most of them calculate the allocation for bounty, things that are necessary but not done by most participants.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
First, look for the latest bounty activities every day, analyze what the project is doing through the website and ann, whether it is a basic agreement or an application project, to determine whether the development space of the project is large or small;

Then analyze whether the total amount of the project is appropriate, the total price is too low, the price is relatively low, and the price of the total amount will be relatively high. Also note how much tokens are allocated to the bounty, and everyone who is too low will receive very little bounty.

Secondly, the duration of the bounty is fixed or not fixed. Many of the unrestricted ones will change. It is best to have a fixed participation time.

Don't worry that you will miss a reward, you need to participate in certain projects, because only they can bring real rewards, even if they are rare, they will not get better than the garbage scam project.

If you find this useful, please share some merits, this will be my biggest encouragement, continue to share more useful methods.
            Good luck everyone!

Its a nice guide specially newbie bounty hunters. I always consider the legitimacy of the project before I will join. The bounty budget and number of participants. Its better to do some research first in joining bounty.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 56
Thank you for writing the post ! I'm really amazed how you analyzed the job so easily with such details. I agree with you. Some certain projects are all that matter, rather than the garbage scam projects. If they follow all these steps seriously, I'm quite sure that the garbage scam projects will decrease to a large extent.
Activity: 70
Participating Disxord invite contest, Airdrop , Social media bounty lot if way to earn bounty .Join official Discord
Pages:
Jump to: