Pages:
Author

Topic: What should you do in bearish market? - page 11. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 07, 2019, 08:45:38 AM
In my opinion, even a bearish market is giving us an opportunity to gain profit you should have a good insight about the coin that you are going to put your money on. During the bear market there are still lots of coins that are having a good trading volume within the last 24 hours which in my experience can really give profit.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 08:00:45 AM
A BEAR can lead your money into profit. I know in crypto community its hard to hold and wait. Your post is good and i am agree with you. We have to do some other activity in order to bear and wait. Also that's the great moment to grab more bitcoins. Because mostly investor wait for the dropping of price
in bearish moment we should doing another activity so we will not stress with it.maybe learning technical or observing coins in market could be good decision for us.so our knowledge improved.
You're right being involve with other activity can make our mind fresh and take away from doing any panic selling. By learning technical we not only save our money but increase the knowledge too
Activity: 588
April 07, 2019, 07:39:41 AM
A BEAR can lead your money into profit. I know in crypto community its hard to hold and wait. Your post is good and i am agree with you. We have to do some other activity in order to bear and wait. Also that's the great moment to grab more bitcoins. Because mostly investor wait for the dropping of price
in bearish moment we should doing another activity so we will not stress with it.maybe learning technical or observing coins in market could be good decision for us.so our knowledge improved.
Activity: 222
April 07, 2019, 07:35:34 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 06:40:19 AM
I enjoyed reading and learning. Now I am only 19 years old and only know about the crypto market as well as basic investment rules. I really want to be a real investor after 4 years. Is there anyone with a lot of experience here? I need everyone's guidance. Thanks for sharing my experience with me. I currently have $ 1000 to invest in coins but I really don't know where to invest.
you still young man and maybe spending much time to learn and observe could be main advantages for you.focus on your knowledge about this market , profit could be second goals if you want to be profesional investors.
if we have much time to observe and learn all about technical or cryptocurrency fundamental we will gain another advantages.profits not only about money, but if have skill in analisys it could be our advantages too.our skills will help us to gain money.and its the time for young man working in finance market like cryptocurrrency market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 07, 2019, 05:56:23 AM
I enjoyed reading and learning. Now I am only 19 years old and only know about the crypto market as well as basic investment rules. I really want to be a real investor after 4 years. Is there anyone with a lot of experience here? I need everyone's guidance. Thanks for sharing my experience with me. I currently have $ 1000 to invest in coins but I really don't know where to invest.
you still young man and maybe spending much time to learn and observe could be main advantages for you.focus on your knowledge about this market , profit could be second goals if you want to be profesional investors.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
April 07, 2019, 05:38:25 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 07, 2019, 05:13:24 AM
I also think like you. I just got a lot of money, that's $ 4,000 from some projects I did. but now I'm quite puzzled about investing because I don't know what a potential altcoin is and how to test it. I need books that only invest and analyze. Which book are you reading? Please introduce me. thank you
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
April 07, 2019, 05:01:58 AM
Bear market is the best time to invest in crypto because most of the valuable coins are selling at relatively low prices. What an investor ought to do is to perform a personal research into the coins of interest in other to choose the right coin capable of rising within some particular period of time.

yes you right. at the time of the bear market, the price of coins is very cheap, those with weak hands throw it out of fear of falling continuously. so this is the time to invest and I believe that soon the market will return to a bull run, maybe start in September

Bear market is one of a way to confused people how wide our patience to hold the asset during the crisis day. Seeking good and valuable coins to be invested is a preferable way to elaborate when the market gain its stability. As of now, we are heading a steady growth of some value of coins and many of us are still keeping some and wish for a big bull run for this 2019.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
April 06, 2019, 09:44:20 PM
Bear market is the best time to invest in crypto because most of the valuable coins are selling at relatively low prices. What an investor ought to do is to perform a personal research into the coins of interest in other to choose the right coin capable of rising within some particular period of time.

yes you right. at the time of the bear market, the price of coins is very cheap, those with weak hands throw it out of fear of falling continuously. so this is the time to invest and I believe that soon the market will return to a bull run, maybe start in September
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
April 06, 2019, 09:25:43 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
April 06, 2019, 08:12:14 PM
In the bear run is the perfect time to gather altcoins because the price evolution is predictable and usually it goes down.

Not only altcoin. If you are also determined to invest in Bitcoin, that is also good since the price of it is also going down in the past, but since we are talking about Bitcoin right now, if you did not invest before the pump that is happening right now it is really bad. The price is increasing now so I think you better wait again for the price to go down or invest now.
Activity: 336
April 06, 2019, 07:45:15 PM
The best you can do in a bearish market is to accumulate tokens which are very low form their initial price but have potential of rising again and keep so as to sell and make good profit durring bull run
That is a very good idea, because in the bearish market there are a lot of low Token prices, and that is a very good opportunity to collect cheap, but has good potential Tokens, so multiply to do research on the low Tokens.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 06, 2019, 02:39:41 PM
The best you can do in a bearish market is to accumulate tokens which are very low form their initial price but have potential of rising again and keep so as to sell and make good profit durring bull run
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
April 04, 2019, 11:55:04 AM
On a bear market, it is best to consolidate more and increase your knowledge every so often. You could also do trading so you can profit at the same time. If perhaps you don't do trading, might as well buy a coin that is already established and has a low chance of being manipulated by pump and dump schemes and hold long.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
April 04, 2019, 11:44:16 AM
the thing I usually do when the market goes down is to buy a few more coins, for me when the bearish market can be an opportunity to increase my investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
April 03, 2019, 05:40:02 PM
My strategy is to research on ICO  with realistic and viable project or an ICO with a product, I tend to invest in dduch project and patiently wait for the bull run to commence, Also I ensure a larger percentage of  my investment is on BTC, as  the bull run tends to commence with BTC,
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 03, 2019, 04:13:39 PM
The hardest part is recognizing the bottom. We all know that buying at the bottom is the right thing to do, but in reality we keep asking ourselves "Are we there yet?".

Putting aside over 90% of all existing coins and tokens, let's talk about established ones. Being around for years, those coins have small chances of disappearing completely, so we can try to invest in them. So, here's my advice on when to start buying. Look at a coin's charts, and if its current price is around or less than 10% of what it used to be at some point in the past, we are most likely at the bottom, so there are great chances of that you can't go wrong with buying this coin.
While catching the bottom without a doubt is something that is very difficult to do and very few traders are capable of consistently investing during the period in which the coin reaches its lowest price the truth is you do not really need to invest at the bottom, as long as you have a very clear investing or trading strategy then you can still obtain great profits by capturing most of the movement of the coin but this requires two things that are not very easy to get, one is to have a winning strategy and the second is to follow that strategy no matter what.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
April 03, 2019, 12:12:57 PM
Invest a bit more when there is a bearish market. Having a bearish market is a signal for a few investors to add some more investment. Nevertheless, you will gain profit from the bearish market.
indeed in situations and conditions like now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained to get the benefit of course
Activity: 700
April 03, 2019, 09:27:07 AM
if you're an investor, just keep watching it, don't panic, be patient to holding it. while the trader you can keep the trade, but the important thing is you have to be more careful because prices tend to fall more often, its mean more risky, take advantage of the best possible opportunities
Most investors would still panic sell big time because they mostly do expect the profit to come immediately. The reason is because they have likely not experienced a bear market before that has stayed for this long, but any investor that can be patient enough not to sell at this period is the smart investor which I don’t even need to advise the already experienced ones.

This is a great time to accumulate coins and just patiently wait. It’s kind of a hard time for traders with the way the prices keep falling and rising but I feel some traders are taking advantage of this time to make money also.
right, getting profit now does not rule out the possibility of traders buying in the valley, releasing it. but for those with long-term investments, certainly not affected, because indeed they may have mastered the fundamentals
Pages:
Jump to: