Pages:
Author

Topic: What site to buy BTC fast? - page 2. (Read 265 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 07, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
I have bitcoin but any bitcoin that i got came from site that pay out in bitcoin.  Thus i never bought a bitcoin from a site like coinbase or gemini.

Can someone tell me where is the best place to buy bitcoin for someone who has american bank accounts?  Also what would be my limits?  Could i buy around 3k or 5k or more or limits start out low?  Gemini i believe you could send them a bank wire for any amount and then use that to buy btc... is that correct?

Also i assume on coinbase even with high buying limits, do you get your btc instantly or not?  So if you buy 5k worth of btc, when do you get the btc?  At what rate do you get it at?  When you buy it or when they send it?  I assume best way would be either send a wire to coinbase or gdax?  Also im confused a bit with coinbase.  But you could buy with ach transfer?  But doing that you dont get btc instantly and have to wait till your ACH shows up to them?  Thus best way is send a wire?  Any other options?  I would want the option buy btc immediately and get it immediately.
Because I am a Chinese, I can easily buy cryptocurrency in my country OKEX and huobipro.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
January 07, 2018, 03:13:09 AM
where you living ?
eu , us : coinbase . bistamp
asian : vipbitcoin
Activity: 51
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
I have used to buy bitcoin from cex.io it was almost instant and the procedure was very simple for cex account verfication.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
January 07, 2018, 02:57:11 AM
None of the big exchanges are going to be good if you want to buy fast, they're going to save you a good bit of money and you're not going to get scammed on them but I ASSURE YOU it will take a good amount of time to get verified and all that jazz on them. So just disregars anyone who brings up the big players.

If you want to buy BTC fast, you're going to need to work with another person. Use any site for this, be it Paxful,LocalBitcoins, or even the exchange section on here. It's going to cost you a bit more in fees and you have to do your own due dilligence, but that's how it has to go if you want things done switftly.

Goodluck!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
December 20, 2017, 02:54:17 AM
I have bitcoin but any bitcoin that i got came from site that pay out in bitcoin.  Thus i never bought a bitcoin from a site like coinbase or gemini.

Can someone tell me where is the best place to buy bitcoin for someone who has american bank accounts?  Also what would be my limits?  Could i buy around 3k or 5k or more or limits start out low?  Gemini i believe you could send them a bank wire for any amount and then use that to buy btc... is that correct?

Also i assume on coinbase even with high buying limits, do you get your btc instantly or not?  So if you buy 5k worth of btc, when do you get the btc?  At what rate do you get it at?  When you buy it or when they send it?  I assume best way would be either send a wire to coinbase or gdax?  Also im confused a bit with coinbase.  But you could buy with ach transfer?  But doing that you dont get btc instantly and have to wait till your ACH shows up to them?  Thus best way is send a wire?  Any other options?  I would want the option buy btc immediately and get it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: