Pages:
Author

Topic: what smartphone do you use for trading? - page 3. (Read 5948 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 250
September 05, 2016, 12:56:20 AM
I use the Lenovo Vibe P1m. This smartphone has shown its best side on the characteristics and technical data. And the main thing is that the price is much less than other counterparts.
Activity: 535
September 04, 2016, 10:04:10 PM
trading on smartphone is hard if the smarphone not have gud specification , its can see from RAM , Memory eks and internal , and surely it must support minimum 3G network
so i should you to use /choose smartphone with gud specification becauses trading is heavy site ,
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 04, 2016, 07:17:18 AM
Samsung Galaxy note
Activity: 644
September 04, 2016, 06:55:31 AM
Ah my smartphone or gadget is huawei "Honor 3G Lite" it is easy to use and quality for engaging internet service.
Specification:
CPU core: Quadcore
RAM Size: 1GB
ROM Size: 16GB
Hope you like it. If you want to buy its only 100$. I guess nowadays.
Activity: 274
September 03, 2016, 12:34:55 PM
I have the best smartphone from Sony Xperia Z on Android. Suitable for performance and function.
Activity: 9
September 03, 2016, 12:50:14 AM
huemm, must be Big Ram on smartphone , big resolution, big Storage on smart phone, and High stability of Interet Acces
Im use I-Phone 6 for make trading , yeah
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
I am using lenovo vibe phone. But im not recommend trading with smartphones. I dont know, im just nott comfortable doing it with smartphone. I prefer to use computer cause im more comfortable doing trade with computer. But its ip to you if what gadget youre comfortable to use.

I'm about to travel to a remote area to attend cousin's wedding and it will take 3 days. bringing a laptop would still be a hell of a load for me.
and ipad app would be great this time. I can still use browsers though but yeah an app would be better.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am using lenovo vibe phone. But im not recommend trading with smartphones. I dont know, im just nott comfortable doing it with smartphone. I prefer to use computer cause im more comfortable doing trade with computer. But its ip to you if what gadget youre comfortable to use.
Activity: 40
Samsung Galaxy S7.
legendary
iPhone has some great commercial apps for trading stocks and options. Also good because most sync with iPad if you need a bigger screen.

which exchange site app did you install on iphone?
I end up deleting bittrex for they only display green numbers and prices no charts.
Activity: 39
i use androix operations system samsung galaxy j5
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I can't see myself ever using a phone for trading. too many possibilities to hit the wrong button and I don't like the way most mobile sites look and work either. I want a desktop site to work with and a mouse and some real buttons for controlling it.
Activity: 588
HTC, i really like my phone Cool
Activity: 476
I tried a trading app with my Android phone (I can't remember the name).
But I found it so hard to control. I'd prefer to trade using PC, you can see everything clearer.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
iPhone has some great commercial apps for trading stocks and options. Also good because most sync with iPad if you need a bigger screen.
legendary
Tried installing some apps lately such as bittrex, they don't display charts.
Which exchange site by the way sends news reports from the coins dev team to the traders? I will definitely like this feature. forex charts do it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I have a Nokia Lumia 930.

The windows marketplace still lacks many apps but I make do with my computer.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I use lenovo android smartphone
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm using sony xperia xa. It's a mid level phone.
Activity: 3
Never using smartphone for trading, just trading in PC
Pages:
Jump to: