Pages:
Author

Topic: what smartphone do you use for trading? - page 6. (Read 5956 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
IN MY TRADING EXPERIENCE ANYTHING WITH A 5.5 INCH AND ABOVE SCREEN SHOULD SERVE YOU WELL ESPECIALLY THE SAMSUNG BRAND OF SMART PHONES
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I love using Transformers Book T100HA
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Any phone would do so long as you can install apps will work.
But it would help if the screen is a lot wider. Iphone 5 seem to have small screen. Note Galaxy of Samsung works a lot better for me. if you mean to see things clearly, you would rather use ipad or simply a tablet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I have a IPhone 6 Plus and really enjoying it. The bigger screen and the battery improvement was the biggest plus. It's almost impossible to keep buying the newest models they release each year a new model. Sometimes so frustrating when you bought last model at that time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I have used several android smartphones, without problems. At this moment I have a Motorola and a Samsung Galaxy.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Ztrader @ one plus two
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.0  Grin
It has a huge screen so no trouble in reading the tiny numbers on the exchanges  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am using iphone 5s for trading but i am doing this rarely.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Android phone from LG
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hello friends i want to ask about the gadget or smartphone you use to trade bitcoin

thank you Smiley

On tablet in very rear occasions. I prefer to do it home on big screen. To take my comfortable position and to have good view on different things.
With little screens its just good to do simple things.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I'm using iphone 5s
Activity: 205
I use Smartfren G2 4G LTE
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bear with me
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini here. The good thing about bitcoin is that you can make it work with any smartphone. The future is bitcoin.
Activity: 217
I use android operating system, particularly Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Activity: 238
it's showtime
hello friends i want to ask about the gadget or smartphone you use to trade bitcoin

thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: