Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategies do you use to make profits or to make your portfolio grow? - page 6. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Are you using a long-term strategy to make a percentage profit?

or you'd rather jump from project to project..?

sharing your experience in the crypto industry will be highly appreciated here
Long time all the way, crypto projects have slow growths and if the project is good enough they are best for long-term hold, only pump and dumps projects spikes up in value in a very short time and they need to be avoided
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I have been using both of strategies, I have been spending some money to be long term investment and just use the rest to do jump and jump strategy and im an ico trader which always jumping from one to the another project when i have been getting a really nice profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The best strategy for quality growth in the market is the strategy of flexibility. We roll based on how we see the market. Atimes a short term trade, other time, a middle term and most times a long term trade is necessary to take advantage of the price movement in the market. Its wise for one to be calculative while designing ones strategy for trade.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

I prefer both. I have set some holding on my portfolio for those huge coin like bitcoin and eth, but I also have funds for doing short term trading. I think jump from one coin to another is also profitable in my opinion. This is where altcoin can be good. If the ATH of certain token have been reach, to be safe and lock your profits dont look back and find a new one. Whales also doing this, they are focusing on one project and when the pump or hype gone, they will leave it and find again another hidden gem tokens.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

It depends on the projects to be honest, most of the time investors are jumping from project to project to make short time profits when the market is not in good bullish trend while rarely few projects got more support and gain long term holders as well.So why not both just decide according to the situation, if you are not making profits then move to another and keep doing it to make more profits because at the end of the day you are looking for profits only.
Yes! This is so true! There is no concrete plan for trading or investing in the cryptocurrency market, and I think it's true for all other markets also! A flexible plan will help you deal with a lot of surprising things in the business field. I'll go long-term with BTC, ETH, and some projects that have a very high potential for success. However, I will switch from project to project to rather earn instant money than follow along its plan if the projects don't have a very high rate for success.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

I always go for long because I believe on a slow growth yet productive. Just like buying at the bottom price and wait for the moment that the price will rise again and time to sell my holdings. You have to create your own strategy out of anyone's advice because its your money, the money you will lose will be the result of your decisions. The market will always go up and down, the time will tell so make sure that you will ride the market perfectly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

It depends on the projects to be honest, most of the time investors are jumping from project to project to make short time profits when the market is not in good bullish trend while rarely few projects got more support and gain long term holders as well.So why not both just decide according to the situation, if you are not making profits then move to another and keep doing it to make more profits because at the end of the day you are looking for profits only.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: