Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy to follow before investing in BTC? - page 4. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is recommended that you invest money regularly in bitcoins, which is safer. In addition, I do not go back to buy altcoin in the market, I can participate in some ICO appropriately.
Activity: 364
Sorry to say there is no best number or suggestion as to what is safe.

The market is going to swing, and you have to decide for yourself based on these questions.

How much can you invest?

How long can you hold the investment?

At what point will you sell?

Can you handle a down swing and remain strong?

You might also want to consider is this long term hold, or day trading amounts.
That's right. You are the only one who can set limits on your own. You should not copy  the percentage  strategies from other people because we are all unique individuals with different status in life here. Maybe you can use these strategies to be your guide and basis before you invest in BTC. I hope that you will meet your own percentage goal. Good luck!
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
the principle of trading is to buy when the price is cheap, and resale when the price goes up. so now all the bitcoin and altcoin prices drop dramatically, so now is the right time to buy, and hold it until the price recovers.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
One of my investment strategies is to choose the most volatile currency in terms of value để investment. We can see the difference in value quickly and can quickly generate profits. If I were you I would choose to invest in bitcoin and ETH because its value fluctuates very strongly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
if I am usually always the price menu of the coin type I will buy. I predict what the price will rise or will add down then I buy.
and I also always pay close attention to my close or long-term investments. if I like coin whose price goes up and down fast.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
First of all, you have to keep information about the price of Bitcoin. You can invest in the time Bitcoin prices are down. Because at the time you invest in whatever you invest, you will have the same benefit later. Just wait till you get the price of Bitcoin up. This is the best way to earn profit in Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Sometimes it can be difficult, but it can also be easy. I usually see predictions from some observers or experts, if I'm sure I'll buy bitcoin and invest it.
Activity: 122
If I think we have to obey is a strategy how to be able to determine the right price and time to buy coins because I see many investors and new trading players who do not really understand with the terms of trading and become a good investor and true for now.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
now is the right time to invest, I think that security comes from ourselves, as long as we always be careful in storing our private key.
Activity: 420
I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
Follow the btc price chart of the previous few days and make an estimate that when it will reduce the most...then buy bitcoins and then set a notifier in your phone that when btc price will rise your desired price you will sell that.

Guard the price chart i agree  with that suggestion.Look also to the successful investors and email them or somehow keep in touch to them ask for a piece of advice the do's and don'ts. In that way, i think your investing will be more fun and worth the risk.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
What to invest in bitcoin and in crypto you need to be ready to lose your investment if there is no trading experience in this market, you need an understanding of trading in the crypto market.
Activity: 86
Before investing one should know the entrire details about bitcoin. Invest the amount when the price is low. And sell the bitcoin when the value of bitcoin is peak. This is the simple strategy.
Activity: 157

May I ask how you decided to split your investment? Alt coins tend to be quite risky, as compared to BTC, for example (although, obviously, none of them are 100% safe investments)

Also, do you plan to put funds in to any other types of investments, such as shares or tracker funds? A diverse portfolio can help spread your risk, but at the cost of potentially higher profits
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

I think the strategy it also depends on the amount you want to invest. Also, whether your strategy is for a short-term or long-term investment. But in general, there is no exact percentage for that. You just have to make a strategy that suits your wishes.  Smiley
Activity: 281
First, you need to be aware on the environment especially to the balckmarket and be aware to the price of bitcoin, analyze where are the time, the day, the month of the increased and decreased of the price so that you can take it as an opportunity to have a great value of income.
Activity: 248
Putting the rest of your investment in altcoin is such a bad idea. Do you know that altcoins price is just depending to bitcoin's price? I think you must have your own research before doing such investment so that you will be guided on what to do.
Activity: 308
Market is so much volatile in recent time. So I think it will be better not to invest in btc right now. My suggestion to you is let the market be stable and then invest else you might be get frustrated.      
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
The first action to take is to understand what serves and how bitcoin works. It's the best way to prevent problems and prevent your investment from risking scammers and hackers.
Activity: 168
Well, I use TAU and the best way to use cryptocurrency is to be aware of the market prices,  the value and supply in circulation of your coin. I buy my coin when I see the market conditions allowing me to and sell when I can get the maximum returns.
Activity: 168

Mine is very simple.  I'm just giving 10% of my salary to have it invested on it, since that the value might chance,  we really cannot tell.  You have to be observant when you to convert bitcoin to eth because those who you will earn on it. 
Pages:
Jump to: