Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell is going on with altcoins right now? - page 2. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Almost all altcoins are going down but there is no reason to panic. Fluctuation is a normal event in the digital world and in crypto currencies. When the values are going down, instead of oanic selling, this is probably the best time to buy some altcoins since we get to have them at a low price. But becareful in choosing the altcoins to buy and be sure that before lurchasing any, you have an idea on what the coin is about and the people behind it and if it has high potential for growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Probably a correction over due. It has been a really good run for alts recently, it's probably time to cash out for the short term investors. There is also a possibility that investors are converting back to ETH for more ICO coming up.

But if you are a long term investor than short term fluctuation is nothing to worry about.

Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Don't Panic its in higer low position everything will be okay if bitcoin maintains it's price or go up a little bit then alts will follow. you should hold a liitle more because there's another bull run coming so hold more altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Why is everything going down atm? Everywhere is red on coinmarketcap and everything is falling, altcoins losing their worth. What is the reason for this?

It is usual for the market to go red now and then. Weak hands and speculators loosing the bags and all that. Also, there are some coin out there that have never had any value and eventually those must go.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
Why is everything going down atm? Everywhere is red on coinmarketcap and everything is falling, altcoins losing their worth. What is the reason for this?
Based on the recent history altcoin will definitely go up again, maybe in less than 24 hrs. It does not make the altcoins bad in worth or value. Apart from any other reason, another is that people respond to the news on related news on crypto.
kdn
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
CMC is showing a small drop, SELL ALL YOUR COINS NOWWW BUBBLE HAS BURST!!!

that was sarcasm by the way. Best thing to do when this happens is buy all the coins you can, its like a black friday sale.

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
All scamers start rising, thats going on  Grin
Activity: 149
even me too my coins are realy bleeding maybe it might be because of the coming fork ethereum something like that, because only ethereum is mooning for now

neo!?  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
You can't have 365 days in a year where the markets are green that isn't how it works. The markets need to reset, or people take profit, or people don't want to invest at certain prices. There are all kinds of reasons for markets being red but the main one is they can't be green 365.
Activity: 350
even me too my coins are realy bleeding maybe it might be because of the coming fork ethereum something like that, because only ethereum is mooning for now
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Anyone that allow himself to be shake out will regret it, it is a common thing to have market correction you can expect a market that has grown this big in two month not to experience something of this nature
Activity: 322
Do not panic, this is always normal after a bull run. Also remember it is Sunday and on Sunday many of the altcoin and bitcoin whales like to cash out and buy in or the volume on exchanges drops so people tend to do a sell off. I am not upset at all even my portfolio is mostly in the red today I am now used to this and I never panic and I hold for next bull run when it comes.

Totally agreed. This is very normal reaction of market. As far as you don't fell to the trap of panic selling it all will be well soon. as far as I notice this is the main mistake of newbies, as soon as price goes down a bit they start selling and after it pulls back they regret.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
All of my Altcoins are on fire 3 days now but I still have faith on my coins and I believe they will soon pump back up and surpass its price that peaked last week.
Just hold while they're dipping because we have no other choice to make. Just let it dump and when the prices are getting into the lowest then investors will try to pump as usual correction events happened in the last few weeks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Yes I see that in the https://coinmarketcap.com/ just some Altcoins look green and have increased price. I'm looking at the top 100 coin, that is:
NEO 5.46%
ETC 6.06%
Ardor 6.38%
Vichain 3.18%
Tether 3.11%
Qash 0.89%
Gas 5.25%
Emercoin 5.03%
Partici 1.27%
In the world of cryptocurren this situation is normally, And for some investor they would say this is a great time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin. Just relax don't be panic.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Bitcoin has been down for two weeks, if I am right. It is natural that alt-coins will follow the bear trend.

Most of the time bitcoin recovers from every FUD out there. It will recover from this one as well. Then the altcoins will follow as well. Do not worry.

The only time you will worry is if you invested on a shitcoin or P&D coin.But if you invested on a reliable coin, it will recover from this down trend.
Activity: 179
Ohh, can correction do a lot of panic? Just wait and everything will be fine. Worry is only for those who have not very promising coins in the portfolio. And those who are sure of themselves can be calm.
Activity: 43
this sutuation continue a week now , since CoinMarketCap removed South Korean exchange data from its price index in a swift, unannounced move.
Activity: 8
i think something is not normal , bec a little panic will be destroy this ponzi game , remember  1929 black friday .  
Activity: 56
Looks like that Altcoins are gonna Crash really Bad.Hope they will Recover very well
Activity: 42
what is happening with those Coins....It's just the part of Business  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: