Pages:
Author

Topic: What the hell is going on with altcoins right now? - page 3. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
There's no reason to spread FUD at the moment. It a common situation for the market and a good oportinites for traders. Cryptocurrencies won't be so attractive without such volalility. Total market capitalization isn't falling so much, it's almost stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Why is everything going down atm? Everywhere is red on coinmarketcap and everything is falling, altcoins losing their worth. What is the reason for this?
Oh don't panic this is totally normal for cryptocurrencies red days for its prices then 1 week after the red ones it will be green ones the cycle of decrease and increase always happen in market, the only difference is that cryptocurrencies are more volatile than stock markets, the market is so unpredictable that many people repeat the same mistake over and over again. You should see this an opportunity to buy more legit coins while they are cheap then wait for the pump.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
It calls "high volatility period" and the price is jumping. Wait up, buy some extra coins when they're cheap. Soon the market will be more or less stabilyzed and you may get a great money from trades.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Its Just a correction and nothing else.They have grown exponentially in these days so some market corrections will always happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Everything is normal in the cryptocurrency world. The market is open and it spans across the globe. Just don't be panic and don't let your emotion control you when trading so you can make your best decision.
Activity: 56
The situation right now is a little confused. Can't really tell that
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
It must be whales cashing out as the price of bitcoin has not risen. Normally alts fall when bitcoin rises but this is not the case this time around. Which is a bit worrying, because if bitcoin does decide to bull, then alts will fall even further Shocked
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
This happens all the time and especially on the weekend when fewer people trade. Maybe some whales cash out or people move their position on different coins.

I have not heard of any special events this morning, the market cap is stable at 692 billion of dollars.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Do not panic, this is always normal after a bull run. Also remember it is Sunday and on Sunday many of the altcoin and bitcoin whales like to cash out and buy in or the volume on exchanges drops so people tend to do a sell off. I am not upset at all even my portfolio is mostly in the red today I am now used to this and I never panic and I hold for next bull run when it comes.
Activity: 4
Why is everything going down atm? Everywhere is red on coinmarketcap and everything is falling, altcoins losing their worth. What is the reason for this?
Pages:
Jump to: