Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do about ICO Tokens? - page 2. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 01:09:28 PM
if it is an ico token, you should know how much the token price at the ico. You can hold these tokens until they are listed in the market. at this step you have a full decision will be sold or held up until the price is equivalent to the price at the ico. if you think the price is in line with expectations, then you can sell tokens. if you use etherdelta, the transaction using eth, you must move the eth into the market that uses btc as a transaction to get some btc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
November 29, 2017, 12:37:36 PM
It is my first time receiving a token from a campaign,

I just want to know, in simpliest words possible, what to do with it and how will I earn from it.
Are their any steps or procedure I need to follow to change it to BTC?

Thanks for the enlightenment.. Smiley
First find exchange where token is listed - and sell it. Usually they are all listed at etherdelta exchange.
Or you can hold them if you expect them to grow, and if they increase its value you can sell them.
That's what I've been doing lately.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 29, 2017, 12:29:38 PM
Since its a token you can exchange it if once its release in marketplaces if you are holding ICO tokens it doesn't mean that you can make money because there are lots of ICO are scam or wasted. once its releases in the market you can exchange it into bitcoin . or you can offer it in altcoin section marketplace where some other people are buying ICO token but they are  paying for a cheap price. .
I  had  some token too where waiting to dump in the market once it release..
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 12:19:21 PM
Since 90% of tokens are dumping to 50% to 200% Instead of keeping it would suggest to sell the 75% of your hold coin. Then wait for your co-bounty hunters and some investors to dump. Then once dumped, rebuy it at the bottom, it could double or triple your coin. This trick works everytime.

I just want to know, in simpliest words possible, what to do with it and how will I earn from it.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 11:54:18 AM
to have btc you must buy by payza is 100% I do not recommend you another place
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
November 29, 2017, 11:41:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: