Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes - page 3. (Read 2346 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
It will ruin it, I know you should only invest what you can lose, but damn it will be painful. I might want to buy a big drop will happen, but maybe it is a global ban.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 27, 2018, 11:29:31 AM
If Bitcoin price crashes to $0.89 one day , I am sure with what I am going to do, is to buy as many Bitcoin as I can. Remember, we have to grab the opportunity as it presents itself.  Buy when the market is red. Smiley

I say right price for Bitcoin is $50
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:27:55 AM
Hold it while it is currently down and wait for the final come back of btc price. This is normal for me but during my early transaction i am so much afraid and losing some hope to gain any profit but i was wrong for that beliefs because ups and down flows of btc are normal in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
Bitcoin crash is a normal phenomenon and it is part of butcoin's cycle. Bitcoin won't forever be on its highest balue, there will always be a time when it goes down and qhenever bitcoin crashes, i would definitely hodl the botcoins i have and purchase more bitcoins if i have the financial capacity to do so. Instead of panicking, it is best to take advantage of the dip.

I support this position. Just take Bitcoin volatility as its advantage. Buy more BTC when the coin is down. The cryptocurrency will grow again and we will see it soon.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
February 26, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
This question was most asked when bitcoin was below a thousand dollar ($1000). I believe we should go above this stage of predicting whether or not Bitcoin's price would collapse. Bitcoin and blockchain are here to stay. There's no two ways about that.
If the bitcoin crashes I think we must be happy because we can realy buy many more bitcoin for good. Maybe some other people or the big investors that brought bitcoin  in a high price will feel panic but some are not it depend on the persons belief and understanding. Maybe we can really gain a huge amount of profit if we are going to overcome our fear.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
If Bitcoin price crashes to $0.89 one day , I am sure with what I am going to do, is to buy as many Bitcoin as I can. Remember, we have to grab the opportunity as it presents itself.  Buy when the market is red. Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 26, 2018, 03:45:22 PM
This question was most asked when bitcoin was below a thousand dollar ($1000). I believe we should go above this stage of predicting whether or not Bitcoin's price would collapse. Bitcoin and blockchain are here to stay. There's no two ways about that.
Activity: 238
February 26, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
That would be the grandest day of my life in Bitcoin because I am sure that the price will immediately skyrocket afterwards as there are also like me anywhere in the world who will do the same thing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
February 26, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
just awaiting if they're gonna sell it , and may fall even lower!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
It is also very unlikely that huge fluctuations happen within one day, so you have enough time to sell.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 01:01:10 PM
If happened that the bitcoin price crashes, that's the time for us to invest because many sell their coins in very low price.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
When something like that happening you just need to wait because price will recover for sure. Bitcoin is fine since 2009 and price was always changing but in general increased.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
If BTC crashes then it's time to go shopping! It can happen to any market. If you sell then you lose. Just HODL and forget. Dont let emotions affect you.
Activity: 209
February 26, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 26, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
I think I would buy a lot of it if it's gonna crash. That's the perfect opportunity to do so. Smiley
If the price of bitcoin will gonna crash and it a good and perfect opportunity to buy a lot of bitcoin and you will hold it for many months or years. In addition to that, if you have bitcoin and the price was already crash you must hold it and sell it when the price goes up so that you can get much income and money.
Activity: 280
February 26, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
It's buying time, like in other words, SALE SALE SALE BTCBTCBTC Time to really buy when you considered it as the value of bitcoin in the past weeks. Also, if you have a bitcoin already, just hold it.
Activity: 364
February 26, 2018, 12:08:22 PM
Just like how bitcoin price skyrocketed there is also a possibility that it would crash. It will affect my life big time cause bitcoin is my source of income right now. If the prices would drop maybe ill start to find a new source of income but I will never leave bitcoin . Lets just hope that it won't happen or if it will happen it will be in the far future.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
February 26, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
For me personally, as a fan of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it is a common thing when the value of bitcoin crashes occurs.
Basically, we cannot predict the fluctuations that occur in the cryptocurrency value, and can even cause a large crash on the value of bitcoin.
I'll just be patient, keep holding my bitcoin and take the opportunity to buy bitcoin when it's cheap as an addition to my crypto asset.
All of this will return to normal, bitcoin value will rise again in the market, and I will generate a very good profit in the future.
Activity: 354
February 26, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
I would definitely get broken and try too clear it out at KFC canada eating loads of chicken LOL
Its normal, so dont be scared. We all know that bitcoin is volatile so that means the price of it was changing anytime. The stabolity of bitcoin is the one good reason why people or bitcoin holders do panic selling because theyre afraid to lose all of their wealth so they sell it for the sake of their money. And for me that is not a good idea to sell bitcoin on low price.
Activity: 78
February 26, 2018, 11:42:18 AM
I would definitely get broken and try too clear it out at KFC canada eating loads of chicken LOL
Pages:
Jump to: