Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if the prices down again? - page 7. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
If the price deops down again then hold your coins and try to get some ,
Take advantage of the price drop other investors are taking the risk that is why they are earning huge profit from it.

Well the only thing i do when the prices of all coins was down is to buy more altcoins that has a good  future like buying waves and ripple, and when the prices of all coins was down again i am just holding the coins i have and waiting until the price of it will bounceback.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
April 26, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
The best thing that we can do if the cryptocurrency market  going down is staying calm. You can lose all of your money if you will panic while cryptocurrency market is crashing. It is good if we will always stay positive.
Activity: 490
April 26, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I also heard that all prices will come back down after a few weeks of price increases, if this happens, then I would choose to keep my assets and wait until the market fully recovers, I just need a little patience to wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 06:38:46 PM
As for me the most reasonable problem solution is to hold the currency and not sell it until the prices become steady. It is better to be more patient and wait for some period of time. I always hold it until the increase.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
April 25, 2018, 05:36:09 PM
I think that it's reasonable only to hold and sell nothing, I believe in 1+ trillion cap of crypto.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
If the price get down again I advice people to hold our assets and wait until the price rise again because no one will like to loose in the market, we will hold and even buy more to gain wen the price recovered fully
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 04:42:52 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Rumors do not need to be believed. But in fact, this option is theoretically possible but not for a large amount. I think twenty percent may still fall.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
If you don't keep your emotions in check you will lose a lot of money. When the prices goes down, is the time you are tempted and your emotions come to play. If you are experienced trader, you might not temper with your trade, just hold it and at longer period, it will rebound. But newbie will panick and sell based on fears which result in losses.
Activity: 462
April 25, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

It all depends on what coin are you holding. If it has a good volume, you can either cut your losses and find another coin to invest to just to get some of your losses back. If it's a good coin, you can buy the dip and increase your holding to reduce the average price. It all depends on your strategy if you are not willing to take the risk just hodl.
Activity: 560
April 25, 2018, 02:04:28 PM
What to do if the prices down again, First is consider the previous trend, like knowing when it will drop and when it will rise, because of that, you were prepared what to do in case the price comes down again. If the price comes down again, you might still hold it since you are hoping that it will rise again in a given time. You might buy many coins since the price were very affordable, or you might sold it since the price continues drops and less possibility that it will rise.
Yesterday Bitcoin went up to 9 100 dollars, and today BTC read again and I do not know what to expect the prices for Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 94
April 25, 2018, 10:22:25 AM
What to do if the prices down again, First is consider the previous trend, like knowing when it will drop and when it will rise, because of that, you were prepared what to do in case the price comes down again. If the price comes down again, you might still hold it since you are hoping that it will rise again in a given time. You might buy many coins since the price were very affordable, or you might sold it since the price continues drops and less possibility that it will rise.
Activity: 37
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
Have some usdt in your porforlio so you can buy cheap coins when the market goes south
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
April 25, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
Just keep calm when the price goes down. First of all you dont have to overreact. I do that a lot when i was new in cryptocurrencies and trading. I got reall strong fud attacks, and i start selling all my coins because i was afraid to lose everything. So dont be stupid like me and sell everything in panic. You have to learn to be patience. Just hold your coins untill the price goes up. You have to see your invest as long term. And if you have enough patience, you will also make enough profit.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
the most important thing to do when the price drops again is your emotional control, keep calm not panic and hold it, wait for the price to rise again because if it sells when the price goes down it will lose and it is the wrong decision
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
Many people here have gained, during years, the awareness of being a bad trader. I am a bad trader, and hence i'll HODL!
well if you really want to have a big profit whatelse you will do when bitcoin price getting down again, number one that you should do is to hold it until bitcoin price will improve and when it will reach the highest value of it, or if you really know how to trade this would be your one option to when price going down again.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
If prices goes down again necessary to sell everything and buy new tokens. You will have some profit after all and when market will go up you will also recive extra profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
We just had the biggest hourly candle in btc history, and this was a BIG green  Smiley

We'll never go down again  Grin
If the prices go down again then wait for it to rise again and if you can not wait again then sell your coins if you are finding yourself in profit and the simple rule is to hold if you are in such situations. Try to invest more in a market with low price and thus will be easy to afford a lot of coins with the same amount on which you can invest very little at higher prices. So, do not feel panic while selling in a bears market.
Activity: 31
April 25, 2018, 02:49:56 AM
The value of bitcoin continues to hover above $8,000 after last week's dramatic price surge, which saw the world's most valuable cryptocurrency gain more than $1,000 in the space of an hour.

The volatile cryptocurrency’s price has shifted wildly ever since mid-December - when it hit a record high of more than $19,850 (£14,214) - with frequent heavy drops and speedy recoveries. Its price plummet back to earth in January and February, as governments and central banks around the world raised the spectre of future regulation.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
April 25, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
It's  proven -- "Patience gives Profit" if you have good coin. Apply this method & enjoy your day.
No one can predict so why you try to find market will go up or down.
If you are very much sure bout the development of your coins then its better to be patient, we should believe that time will come and the target goal
will be hit, panic holders are the one who always lose in the long run, so better to make sure that you have everything before doing any actions, investing
with crypto is really risky so better to study deeper.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 25, 2018, 01:33:26 AM
If you do not know what to do, it's better to give your money to the professionals who work at a fixed rate. You can consistently have 20% per month. Not too much, but no loss.
Pages:
Jump to: