Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if the prices down again? - page 11. (Read 2028 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 09, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
There are some rumors that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year-end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
2) increase our capital to reduce the average price.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prices, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Everything you say is true. And the most must be done if the market price down again ie do not panic. Because if you panic you will immediately sell the coins you have without any long-term thinkers will be like what. Your panic will actually make a loss for yourself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 10:31:06 PM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
1) hold our assets and wait until the market got fully recover to start trading.
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?

These three points are all good to follow. But personally, I will ignore 3rd point. I will keep holding my asset and buy more in expectation price will rise again. Just like you said, basically it is about time anyway. Learning in the end of 2017, around the latest year price will be pumped.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
One thing is clear! Bitcoin is a decentralized and private system and no one on this earth knows what the price will be in one month or in one year. I personally take bitcoin at any time for my service delivered and it does not play any role if the prices down again, because in such cases I simply get more bitcoin. For investors and traders it looks of course totally different, but that is their problem and not mine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
March 31, 2018, 02:53:28 PM
of course when the price drops again then I will do will buy as much bitcoin as possible because when the cheap bitcoin price is a good moment buy bitcoin prices essentially never sell when the price is cheap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 31, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
If you think the price will be down this year then i think that will be the right opportunity to all those investors who want to invest again in bitcoin.
A simple rule of investment is buy at low and sell at high. So if the price will go down the invest all that you can and when the price will rise sell the coin at that time by making 200 or 300 time.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
There are some rumours that the prices would get down again for one or two times before they reincrease to the level around before the latest year end and even higher. Can anyone here enlighten me and newbies like me, which is better to do if that really happens:
3) sell our assets with the assumptions to got deficit prives, and then rebuy again at this price.
4) others.

Any suggestion?
I personally will choose the first no option you give, that is to preserve our assets and wait for the market to fully recover to start trading. I chose it because I do not have too many backup assets so all I can do now is wait.
Activity: 630
March 31, 2018, 09:04:41 AM
I have sold my BTC and ETH positions after going 25% down. Regained some by trading, and now waiting the confirmation for getting back in. Those were 80% of portfolio. Luckily I did not invested too much into DEB. That one is 59% down since the ICO. BPT 45% down since the ICO. About 30% down in total.
Activity: 420
March 31, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
I think you have to clear mind when you are doing business as a trading,  the good thing is to be positive but in term of business i am already think the negative situation and mentally prepare the down condition and what i have to do in down, i think the main thing is balance if you have balance of btc then you have good option to buy altcoin from depth again when market prices goes down,
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 12:54:47 AM
This is time to show patience and hold dont allow panic to to dominant,it is also an opportunity to buy more according to affordability if you buy expensive in past this is chance to buy more to recover previous losses.
Yes if emotions show any dominancy, try to remit it. Control your mind and set limits to deal with this situation. We need to be flexible when trading because different situations can be part of our tenure so you must be able to defined and attack every possible condition. In hard times when prices are going down, don’t panic. Stay calm and get out of this bitcoins world for a short time.
I agree with you, calm and regulate emotions will be the best way while the market goes down. Work productivity becomes better when we have a comfortable spirit. Do not worry too much about your assets, because the market goes down and goes up cyclically. We all need to understand that rule and be wise when making a buying or selling decision.
Activity: 336
March 20, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
On the off likelihood that the prices ar down once more then it's best to clutch those valuable coins for the nonce on account of it's pointless to exchange or to supply them on the grounds that the price is not helpful nevertheless. In any case, there isn't any compelling reason to fret since it's in nature of the cryptos to be unpredictable, thus inevitably the prices of the coins can ascend go down all over again.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 17, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Nowadays my knowing is dropping all the coins even more when it comes down, but my idea is to hold my coin until they wait for their increase than I lose when I convert it to now.
The price of bitcoin is going down once again and it is below 8k so unless you like losing money the only option we have is to keep holding our bitcoin it is getting harder every day since the profits of all of us are going down but we do not really have any other option if we sell now not only we will lose money but we will also lose the potential profits we could get when the price pumps again.
I think this time would be a verry best time to buy and to hold,  because bitcoin has a great possibility to rise up high in the near future, I think we don't have to be afraid when the price is drop and it is really the nature of its price . I don't believe that the most important here is when we know how to hold for good.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
March 17, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Nowadays my knowing is dropping all the coins even more when it comes down, but my idea is to hold my coin until they wait for their increase than I lose when I convert it to now.
The price of bitcoin is going down once again and it is below 8k so unless you like losing money the only option we have is to keep holding our bitcoin it is getting harder every day since the profits of all of us are going down but we do not really have any other option if we sell now not only we will lose money but we will also lose the potential profits we could get when the price pumps again.
Activity: 462
March 16, 2018, 06:29:28 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
When prices drop you need to do first that is calm market analysis to make the most accurate decision. You can sell if the crypto investment is not good, keep it if it's really good, you can also make DCA the crypto you hold to reduce the risk for your investment. Remember not to panic because you can make wrong decisions for your property.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
March 16, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

If you are confidant enough that market will soon recover than inc. your capital and start buying at every Dip. This will Avg your buying price and will help you to earn huge profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 16, 2018, 05:30:12 PM
Never sale in loss & this is the best time buy altcoin. But invest only in top 25 coin. Chip altcoin can destroy your fund . Better to avoid this.
Never selling for a loss if you can avoid it should be what every investors should be thinking and needs to be committed to that idea, but this is impossible if they keep investing in coins which most of the people here in the forum think are scams, this is why people have a tendency to sell their coins too early, if they are losing money they sell and even if a coin is earning money they sell because they are not sure the coin is going to be around for a long time.
Activity: 659
March 16, 2018, 05:28:34 AM
This is time to show patience and hold dont allow panic to to dominant,it is also an opportunity to buy more according to affordability if you buy expensive in past this is chance to buy more to recover previous losses.
Yes if emotions show any dominancy, try to remit it. Control your mind and set limits to deal with this situation. We need to be flexible when trading because different situations can be part of our tenure so you must be able to defined and attack every possible condition. In hard times when prices are going down, don’t panic. Stay calm and get out of this bitcoins world for a short time.
Activity: 518
March 15, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
I’d go with the first option you need to wait until the market recovers. Keep in mind that the market is bearish for daytraders you should follow the crypto trading basic principle of #HODL
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
4) others.

Any suggestion?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
March 15, 2018, 05:04:32 AM
If bitcoin prices continue to fall, I will retain bitcoin and not sell. In my wallet, but also the money I will continue to buy bitcoin, because the low price should buy, until the high price I will sell and get the desired profit. Do not worry about the price of bitcoin falling, because the market is fluctuating slightly and if overcome this volatility, the cryptocurrency market will grow stronger.
Prices will keep on going up and down in the future as well because it is quite a normal thing in case of the currencies which are extremely volatile in nature. In case this thing happens again in the future, you need to repeat the similar thing which you did the last time and that is holding of your bitcoins for some period of time. Do not make any decision in a hurry and that hold your coins until things get better.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:11:00 PM
4) others.

Any suggestion?

I'm not a financial adviser, but i would suggest holding as its unpredictable what could happen. If it goes down, buy more so as it goes up you'll only increase your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: