Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 18. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I have loose around 9000$ in this crypto market in the start but I did not give upstart again with the same amount and starting trading wisely and try not to repeat the old mistake and now I am very happy with crypto trading.
Activity: 84
You would have never lost any money, if you just watched the market, once it drops past 2-5% i would already have been selling and moving things around, then buy LOW it's pretty logical, maybe get a app that tracks your holdings, iv'e lost a thousand over a few hours by NOT selling on time literally happened over night all the coins got dumped smh so yeah holding isnt always the best option
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
When you’re losing money I think what you have to do is have patience if you still have money in it. If you have patience, the price might recover and even get above the current price at which it is. But that should really be a lesson to anyone it happens to. I always advise some people that it is always better to withdraw when it is still early to cut the loss before it gets much to a point you can’t even afford it. If you miss such an opportunity, your only options are to either take the loss or have patience till things gets better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yes it will happen usually when market trends goes down after the high price of coins, I think there is no much better condition instead of one that is you may wait and still hold if you see the loss and you do not sell it then you can wait until the market trend go to the up again,
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
As new to crypto trading losing is en ivitablle use this as a learning experience so the next time around you will commit same mistake again. improve your trading skills to ensure never to commit same mistake again

We should take this a learning pattern, each time you lose don't get negative right away, you should build new plan and create strategy, as far as dealing with trading the volatility always give us reactions, sometimes we should keep on hold and never to lose hope, it will bounce back and it will returned as stronger as it is, just focus and learn from your mistake and keep reading and understand the system.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
If I lose $ 2,000 in a transaction, I see it as an experience for me to learn. There is a saying "failure is the mother of success." After a fall, I will continue to stand up to achieve my goal. And I think the experience I have had in losing $ 2,000 will help me stay firm and business or invest more efficiently and earn a great profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
As new to crypto trading losing is en ivitablle use this as a learning experience so the next time around you won't commit same mistake again. improve your trading skills to in that way you can lessen the risk of lossing your investment.
Activity: 540
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
If you have lost money, you need to analyze the reason why you lost them. It's an accident or a pattern.
I think he bought token in high price and then it has fallen down, he lost his patience then sold all. I got this mistake in the past, lost all my saving, and I felt it was terrible.
Activity: 84
If you have lost money, you need to analyze the reason why you lost them. It's an accident or a pattern.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Realistically, one needs to lose a lot more money to become an experienced trader devoid of any emotions. I lost a lot of money when I started forex trading many years ago, but stuck to it and eventually learned to how be a successful trader. Don't consider that as a loss, but rather as an investment in your knowledge.
That is only true if you learn from your mistakes, but there are many people that make the same mistake over and over again and not only trading but in all aspects of their lives, so while losing 2000 in some trades may be a way to gain experience and to learn a painful lesson but it will only work if you identify where you made the mistakes, if you do not do that you will lose more money in the future.

Sometimes it can't be helped. With all the lessons you'd learn from trading, you'll make the same mistakes once in a while since it entails a lot of emotional control and truth to tell, everyone of us will succumb to it every now and then. 2000 is a small price to pay if you're aiming to be an efficient trader someday
Activity: 154
Firstly,did you have they knowledge of what you getting into,eventually u loss why not find correction to your loss and learn from it,know when to trade,every trade those loss but gain superses
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
The key in trading is patience, Lose and profit are sure in trading.
What to do if you are lose? It's better to make it an experience and you need to learn more about the crypto and analisys.
Loosing money in trading is a sign of faulty strategy. Loss in the trading is a signal that we should look back and try to see what went wrong, the time and decision to hold or sell, long term and short term trading. These things matter a lot in trading. How ever let me suggest you to expand your study about the technology and try to be patient when there is depreciation in the market. Making the right move in the right time is the key to profit.

I tend to disagree with you. Even you have follow the correctly the selling and buying signal there will be a time that you will lose o trading. There is no perfect trading plan you cannot predict the volume movement. What separates the good and bad trader is the attitude on accepting the failure.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Realistically, one needs to lose a lot more money to become an experienced trader devoid of any emotions. I lost a lot of money when I started forex trading many years ago, but stuck to it and eventually learned to how be a successful trader. Don't consider that as a loss, but rather as an investment in your knowledge.
That is only true if you learn from your mistakes, but there are many people that make the same mistake over and over again and not only trading but in all aspects of their lives, so while losing 2000 in some trades may be a way to gain experience and to learn a painful lesson but it will only work if you identify where you made the mistakes, if you do not do that you will lose more money in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
In order not to lose money in trading with cryptocurrency, first of all, a beginner trader should study the technical and fundamental analysis of trade, he must also follow the news on the cryptocurrency market and start trading with a small amount of money to gain experience.
Activity: 128
What did you do to lose 2k $? You buy and see the market go down so you sold what you have? Take a breakdown of what causes you to lose money, From there you will get better handle for yourself.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
The key in trading is patience, Lose and profit are sure in trading.
What to do if you are lose? It's better to make it an experience and you need to learn more about the crypto and analisys.
Loosing money in trading is a sign of faulty strategy. Loss in the trading is a signal that we should look back and try to see what went wrong, the time and decision to hold or sell, long term and short term trading. These things matter a lot in trading. How ever let me suggest you to expand your study about the technology and try to be patient when there is depreciation in the market. Making the right move in the right time is the key to profit.
Activity: 521
If you don't want to lose, you need to believe in what you are doing. You did not believe in crypto currency, because of this fear overcame you, because of him you stopped thinking, and because of this you lost money. The entire crypto-currency market is primarily based on people's belief in the crypto currency. Understand yourself, if you believe in a crypto currency, you will find an opportunity to earn money here. And if you don't believe, then find another field of activity!
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

It is always a very unpleasant and even sad moment when you lose your money. However, how can you lose something when you do not sell altcoins or Bitcoins? Simply hold your cryptocurrency and avoid the loss.
Pages:
Jump to: