Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 16. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
This is of course a very useful article, but I have my own opinion on this. If you lose when trading, you need to wait.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
If I lose $ 2,000 in a transaction, I see it as an experience for me to learn. There is a saying "failure is the mother of success." After a fall, I will continue to stand up to achieve my goal. And I think the experience I have had in losing $ 2,000 will help me stay firm and business or invest more efficiently and earn a great profit.
This is a very positive way of thinking but at the same time I always wonder, if you are so eager to learn a lesson and to learn more about trading why you needed to lose that amount of money, were you not able to get that knowledge without losing money? There are many books and videos on the Internet that will teach to you how to become a good trader and while making mistakes is part of life you should always try to avoid making predictable mistakes.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
If I lost that number then in exchange I would definitely have experience. When I know the cause of my loss, then I will have a better direction for myself. But if you do not know why you lose money then it is best to stop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Losing 2000$ in trading are too bad scenario for an investor, It doesn't mean I will stop trading due to my huge loss but its a learning experience for me to move forward and learn from the past. Trading is a very exciting activity, You also had a chance to earn huge amount if your coins are successfully growing:) Trading are risky but you need to pass the risk in able to earn.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
The only thing that I can say is, "Learn from your lesson."

I believe that you already know your mistakes. You can contemplate those things and be doing it again may cause you to a loss again. I've been there before and after my lesson, I follow experts and make observations of the chart until I learned how to trade right in my very own way. Goodluck, buddy. I do hope that this time, you already get what you want after your loss.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I think you have to analyze your lose deeply. What went wrong and the mistakes you made during the trading. If you analyze the causes properly then you should start afresh and don't make such mistakes again in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
if you trade up to lose $ 2000, I think you should read a lot of current data and information, even though losing is common in the world of trading but there needs to be a lot of data so as not to lose a lot, and to learn a good fix error and alert with circumstances, remain optimistic friend, lose does not mean you have to give up
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
It is natural to lose some money in trading because everyone of us can't predict the rise and downfall of altcoins. Truly the altcoin you purchased can possibly increment later on yet without a doubt likewise they have conceivable to dump the cost. Better to make an examination of each activity or choice you influenced in light of the fact that in the event that you to do that you can forestall danger of losing cash or your capital. I believe that we can be great at trading someday when we some experience in everyday trading.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
...and finally, once YOU HAVE lost $2000 in trading, make a post on bitcointalk where you explain all the mistakes which you have done, and get 22 Merits in return. Smiley That's not exactly like still having 2000$, but surely it helps Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Losing two thousand US dollar is so sad to happen but you can use this as a motivation to do well and learned from it or they called it as a lesson learn to be much better trader and decision maker  in this business and industry  to be one of the successful.
This isn’t really a problem. Although this is big loss for you I know but this is just a lesson for you to learn how to perform better next time. Things aren’t that much easy and neither they are much harder. We have to go for a mixed way so that best results can be achieved at the end of day. So learn from your mistakes and make wonderful results by implementing the right way next time.
Activity: 121
If I lose $2,000 in trading I will continue to trade but before I continue to trade I will do a research more about trading and study to get more knowledge in trading. I will considered the mistakes as a lesson for me in trading I will try to recover my losses but in this case I will invest what  I can afford to lose.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
I will try hard not to repeat the same mistake a second time and try to be better than before. when you suffer so many defeats then I will take a good note of what makes me lose that asset
Activity: 46
If you have lost money on trading, it means that you need to stop trading to no longer lose money.
Activity: 166
Merit: 15

First, it is important to understand if trading - is your business or not. It's like driving a car-you feel that you want to do it or it is fundamentally not your business. Secondly, if it is yours, you need to undergo quality training and only then start working in the markets.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
In addition, I think prevention is better than cure. Before getting rekt, getting the require knowledge is sacrosanct. Before venturing into full time trading, I would advise that you demo trade for atleast 3 months, learning market psychology and tools usage. With this, you will know when to take profit and also when to cut loss.
Activity: 224
Losing some capital is normal because we don't know what really happen to the altcoin who are bought . Yes the altcoin you bought have potential to increase in the future but for sure also they have possible to dump the price. We're human and not perfect its all natural, I know its difficult to recover that losses but as long as we're still alive and crypto world still exist we can remake good moneys to earn by learning from your mistakes
Activity: 273
That is very normal in trading, some time we lose a lot of money, but other time we not only recover the lost but also make a good profit, so it right to say that if you are losing money for one time then it is not such a big problem. Experience people will never cry but will think and will make new strategy to recover their lost and even convert their lost in to profit
Activity: 302
This is a mistake, when you lose money in a trade you need to accept it, if you trade with the mentality of getting back the money that you have lost you're going to take rush decisions . If you take the first course of action before investing,then you wont end up in this situation. If you are planning to invest make sure you know everything about the project and the team behind it,having a loss of $2000 depends upon the amount of investment you have made as the crypto currency market is really volatile
Activity: 56
I will hold to moon  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: