Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 27. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
If I personally lose $ 2,000 in transactions I continue to invest in with more money. And I see that failure is a lesson for me. I will find out the reason why I failed, I will continue to invest and not stumble on failure once again. I advise you not to worry, keep learning the experience and continue investing with the money in your capacity.

Its normal to lose in trading but the question is what you will do after that lose. Some people may quit easily and some wil keep on learning and do better on their next trade. Personally, I will continue no matter what and I will push myself to learn more so I cannot lose that much again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
If you lose $2,000 worth of cryptocurrency, then there is a problem to you. Check first yourself if you have capability in trading because if you will continue what will you do, it may lead to total bankruptcy. Unless, you are a millionaire.
Trading is a risky way of earning, you may gain or lose money. If you will enter the world of trading, be wisely and knows every side wether dump or pump of the coins you hold.

Not entirely and not pertaining on personal level to you, but I think there is a problem with your strategy. Losing that much I think means that whatever plan you implement went down south and should be reviewed so that you can change it. Thus, it is important that you step away for a while to evaluate what happened. As you do this, your eyes will be open to those things that you should not pursue, or in the language of business, not invest in. I think that ego should not be a part of it because no one would just you if you walk away after losing that much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If I personally lose $ 2,000 in transactions I continue to invest in with more money. And I see that failure is a lesson for me. I will find out the reason why I failed, I will continue to invest and not stumble on failure once again. I advise you not to worry, keep learning the experience and continue investing with the money in your capacity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
If I don't lose my digital encrypted currency in the transaction.

I will choose to continue to wait, waiting for the market to recover the day!

More business can make more mistakes!
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Nothing needs to be worry because I have lost more than $20000 in trading. It is sad to say so but it is a truth. You need to go through it and become stronger after every loss. The more loss you suffer, the more experience you are. BUt if you have lost too many times in trading, stop doing it. It is not suitable for you anymore
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when i was entering in the trading to find better earnings i also ready for myself for the loses because we should trading investing is had a risk even do people are skilled or knowledegeable in trading job, in this scenario need to be relax and patience to avoid cutting off the loses need to wait the price value in the market, i suggest do not panic wait patiently.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
The best strategy is to learn from your mistakes and always and I mean ALWAYS use a stop loss. Will save your ass a lot of times.
Activity: 560
Trading is a sort of thing which everyone can't do perfectly and one knows in the beginning that he/she is capable of it and gifted with some special techniques.See you have lost $2k which is quite a big amount but you have bought at the peak prices and now when the prices are down you are complaining. You can either wait to recover your losses or simply leave the market so as to avoid becoming bankrupt.But hodling can surely recover your losses.
Are you really sure of the long-term prospects? You need to know what kind of investment you need to make, which will bring you a good profit in the future. Unequivocally all can answer the question, said about Bitcoin comma but for today there is very little confidence in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Trading is a sort of thing which everyone can't do perfectly and one knows in the beginning that he/she is capable of it and gifted with some special techniques.See you have lost $2k which is quite a big amount but you have bought at the peak prices and now when the prices are down you are complaining. You can either wait to recover your losses or simply leave the market so as to avoid becoming bankrupt.But hodling can surely recover your losses.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
if I lose $ 2k then I will do asset recovery by playing another altcoin that still can potentially but you have to record all the moves of coin so you do not miss the situation when pump.

For some people it's difficult to see the fact that they already lost about $ 2.000 , it's huge amount !

But before they start trading, they must aware at start especially for bitcoin trading because crypto trading still consider as risky investment , unlike stock exchange !
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you lose $2,000 worth of cryptocurrency, then there is a problem to you. Check first yourself if you have capability in trading because if you will continue what will you do, it may lead to total bankruptcy. Unless, you are a millionaire.
Trading is a risky way of earning, you may gain or lose money. If you will enter the world of trading, be wisely and knows every side wether dump or pump of the coins you hold.
Sometimes, our weaknesses are not enough to stop our dreams. Sometimes, weaknesses are my strengths. It push me a lot to go beyond my limits.
Losing 2k dollars in trading is not a joke. Losing of 200 to 500 dollars is enough to say that you are a fool in cryptocurrency. But in case it happens, it might be the mistakes for the trader. He knows first everything before he will start to risk his money. Because in the first place, he is at cryptocurrency just to earn.
Anyway, it is not a problem of losing. It is about how you will plan to recover from your past. No one can't recover the past but we can change our future.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
if I lose $ 2k then I will do asset recovery by playing another altcoin that still can potentially but you have to record all the moves of coin so you do not miss the situation when pump.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
If I lose $ 2,000 in the deal, I will continue to invest $ 4,000. I will invest twice as much as I lose. But it is important that you learn something from your first failure so that you can learn the next lesson. In business failure is a frequent occurrence. Take a look at failure is a lesson for you, next time you will succeed.

Trading or investment is a risk to lose of money, is it good to invest your money you can afford to lose that
you are right taht you learn something and get an experience.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
As the OP points out smart, thoughtful trading is always the way to go.
Remember also that when some people say they "lost" money they actually mean they sold for less than they paid. In this case they locked in a loss by selling.
Try only using money you can afford to watch evaporate then refuse to sell until the price comes back up. Bitcoin is famously volatile and a return to higher valuations is still very likely, IMO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If I lose $ 2,000 in the deal, I will continue to invest $ 4,000. I will invest twice as much as I lose. But it is important that you learn something from your first failure so that you can learn the next lesson. In business failure is a frequent occurrence. Take a look at failure is a lesson for you, next time you will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Trading is always risky, so you have to get good knowledge before start with this field, and also always trade with the amount you afford to lose. If you afford $2000 to lose that is up to you. I am not risking this high amount in trading especially if the possibility of losing is high. I made tardes with more than this amount and got good profit because I studied the chart, the market carefully, and choose the right coin, and the best moment to sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It doesnt suck like no matter else it takes 10k hrs to finish up AN professional. place out or get out. The market is created for noobs to allow their money away. Crypto resembles the smallest amount stern business for noobs to ever exchange if your losing make the most crypto your def in wrong field. Most secure wager is just do inverse of what you're thinking that. I aforesaid that 100x and profited that approach. Conflict with each alternative person exchanging, at the current time countless shorts do go long.
Pages:
Jump to: