Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you lose $2,000 in trading? - page 23. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It's a good tips for a traders to manage our problem when get a loss. Usually i spend my time to review my strategy trading and relaxing my mind. I have a quotes "sometimes we win and sometimes we learn" it's motivates me to learn in every moment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
$2000 is really a big amount specially if you are new in trading. One thing that we need to do to avoid losing higher amount of money in cryptocurrency is to know first the environment that we will enter. Trading is not easy, you have to scan first the lesson and guiding principles in order to start. Reading of TA, using technical indicators and other stuffs should be learned if you to cross the trading. It is good also to watch videos and other trading techniques in order to become aware about the nature of trading. If you lose a big amount, don't quit. Instead, try again and be wisely in your second chance.
Of course, not to give up is an accurate decision because although I know that many people will be very difficult to face this truth, they will say you can not understand their feelings in this situation but they should calm down, stop trade some time and think. If we do not continue, the loss will still be there, it will create a fear in our minds, we will not have enough confidence in everything but if continue, the fear will disappear, our psychology will be better and losses may gradually recover over time, do not let the loss beat you, you should defeat the fear of loss and go to success
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
$2000 is nothing in crypto, you today can lose $2000 in trading but tomorrow you can make $10.000, this is trading, everybody lose some, but at the end gains must be more than losses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
$2000 is really a big amount specially if you are new in trading. One thing that we need to do to avoid losing higher amount of money in cryptocurrency is to know first the environment that we will enter. Trading is not easy, you have to scan first the lesson and guiding principles in order to start. Reading of TA, using technical indicators and other stuffs should be learned if you to cross the trading. It is good also to watch videos and other trading techniques in order to become aware about the nature of trading. If you lose a big amount, don't quit. Instead, try again and be wisely in your second chance.
Activity: 294
It's really a painful experience if that's my real world. but my friend says no surrender because of that part of Life. so do not give if you lose $ 2000
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
In life many lose money and I am no exception. First of all, don't despair about it.Pick and try a different strategy.
There is no shame in losing money when you are trading, it is going to happen to you especially at the beginning however you need to make your best effort to try to learn from your mistakes and to never repeat them again, only if you follow this process of self improvement to the letter you will become a successful trader, if you do not then your losses will keep accumulating.
If we encounter that big mistake of losing that amount, then we should move on and don't lose hope. Everybody's motivation here is important, yet self improvement was recommended to everyone so that you won't do that mistakes again. We may not lose again after learning those mistakes and it serves as our inspiration, and that failures will be our strength. Now after that huge money lost, find another coin that has good standings in terms of profitable aspect so you can dig dipper of its demand. If you bought higher demand coins in an earlier time, possibly you can do day trading and sell your coins instantly when value will increase higher.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
In life many lose money and I am no exception. First of all, don't despair about it.Pick and try a different strategy.
There is no shame in losing money when you are trading, it is going to happen to you especially at the beginning however you need to make your best effort to try to learn from your mistakes and to never repeat them again, only if you follow this process of self improvement to the letter you will become a successful trader, if you do not then your losses will keep accumulating.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
For me that's normal because if you gain big you also loose big and you can actually loose more than that if you want to gain more but of course those loose will make you thougher in trades.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
I think when you get losses to that much then you can do is play short term by utilizing some coin that has the potential to rise and after the ride then you can sell it, do it repeatedly to be able to get a lot of profits.
My first suggestion for the person would to stop taking too much stress about the loss or else it would be difficult to move forward. There are people who have faced far greater loss than this one. We cannot undo what is done. This is the time to focus on possibilities of making profits. As the whole digital market is going through a dip, buy some bitcoin and hold it until it soars up and that it will.

Agree. the best thing he can do for now is to move on because that event is already done. Instead of stressing and regretting her self to much , why cant he just learn from his mistakes and do trading again for another time. In that way , he will now know on what he did wrong on his strategy.

2k usd is a pretty big amount especially for the regular people who arent earning too much but 2k usd is only small when it comes to earning a potential profit in trading, he can always earn that amount or maybe even more.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
Thank you for this explanation. Now I can control my trading style, it is very the best to learn from your mistakes specially on trading. Doing trading is very risky, that's why you need to learn first those basic  before starting to trade and you should always control your emotion.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
I think when you get losses to that much then you can do is play short term by utilizing some coin that has the potential to rise and after the ride then you can sell it, do it repeatedly to be able to get a lot of profits.
My first suggestion for the person would to stop taking too much stress about the loss or else it would be difficult to move forward. There are people who have faced far greater loss than this one. We cannot undo what is done. This is the time to focus on possibilities of making profits. As the whole digital market is going through a dip, buy some bitcoin and hold it until it soars up and that it will.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
Whole trading, there will be so many occasions when you will find it difficult to earn some money and that you will lose your money and that too because of making any foolish decision. However, you need to stay calm and that you need to keep your nerves under your control and try to look for the ways which can then help you out in making of some good amount of money as well help you in recovering of your loss.
Activity: 378
We can't sell them for the low price, so the only option we have is holding the coin till we made profits. Don't lose your confidence try to find your possible chances in order to recover your losses, if you wait patiently for some time you will get your investment back.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
My sincerest sorry. But do not be sad to see it as a business lesson. Take the experience and pay attention to the next investment. I think you should be happy, it should not be lost in the spirit of business.
You shouldn't be happy instead you strive for something else you loss and it is important that you learn something into it. Two options after losing to quit trading or to endure it continue you en journey make some mistakes again and rise up, to keep your spirit dont go all in.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's just one losing trade, I've had hundreds. Any deal can be profitable or unprofitable, as luck would have it.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
My sincerest sorry. But do not be sad to see it as a business lesson. Take the experience and pay attention to the next investment. I think you should be happy, it should not be lost in the spirit of business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: