Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do in this bearish market? - page 4. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 07, 2018, 05:41:40 PM
Relax,do something rather than sitting infront of your computer,go watch some movies ,date your love ones and forget the market temporarily so that you wont get stressed out,bearish market shouldnt be affecting too much,you can just hold your coins until the market has recovered because your losses will be minimal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 05:40:40 PM
What makes the market is its dynamism to changes and news in the market. As as emerging market you should expect that things like this are bound to happen. When issues like this bullish period occurs, wise investor invest more. Its a market that is here to stay but as much as that change is the only thing that is constant. The market will pick again, so buy more into the market now and get rewarded later.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 07, 2018, 05:37:29 PM
Do nothing but to hold would be the best thing to do,because you cant sell your coins in panic or you will lose a lot of investments.If you are a risk taker you can try scalp trading in a bearish movements because that is what the scalpers do,the only trading style that can survive the bearish market would be these scalpers that is why technical analysis is really needed.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
April 07, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
Hold,simply holding your coins could have save your portfolio never do panic selling, because you will only lose a good opportunity ! Do scalping you know how to trade in a bearish market,because it can give you plenty of gains if you know what you are doing that is why you shouldnt be worried about these bear markets you can buy cheaper coins with the times like this.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 05:07:48 PM
What i am doing is just relaxing around,taking some other things than cryptocurrencies and never look at the market's movements to prevent stress,never lose your hope when you are losing big amount of investments,hold your coins but if you are a risk taker you can trade in a bearish market which you can maximize and take the good opportunity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.

Yes,  most of the trader or maybe we can include investors too,  for a dont enough patience to hold their coins to create a good return in the future, they are all wants to earn in a single way in terms of short period of time,  meaning even you are already invested on a good projects with a good platform and that has more potential to grow in the future, but you dont have enough patience,  dip will always happen. But we will see which coins will survive after this long run dip and which is not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 04:41:49 PM
When you are already trapped with these altcoins best thing to do is to hold your coins until the market has recovered,buy more coins from the dips if you have some spare bitcoins because it could give you a lot of profits,do scalping when you are a good trader using technical analysis never lose hope or be distracted with these market manipulations and im sure you will be fine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
April 07, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
Hold of course,because if you do panic selling you wont get rewarded and you can lose a lot of money,you are literally doing things that these big players wanted to be have,panic selling in our community wont help the market to recover but the opposite of it making it worst.Those weak hands will always sell in panic that is why you need to be sure that you are doing what is necessary.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
Warren Buffet said "re-watch their favorite Super Bowl commercials, get ice cream with their kids and say hi to a friend they haven't spoken with in a while." lol, I wish I can get ETF like funds in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 331
StartFi
April 07, 2018, 04:32:25 PM
The best way is to short sell using margin trading. I use bitfinex which allows you to trade with 3.3x your actual position.
Do you know that margin trading is the worst solution in trading ? That's the way too much risky and you could lose all your balance after 2 weeks with it if you're not doing the right way ?
I know risky is needed for earning profits but margin trading is the way too much risky and we rather shouldn't take it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
April 07, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
the market is now going through not the best of times, but very interesting and crucial, it can be compared with the arrival of computers in our world!
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
April 07, 2018, 04:25:45 PM
You have to go with what you feel is right and within your means.

I have been buying and holding ETH at the minute as it and trying my best not to keep watching for the price going up or down.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:24:17 PM
My plan is simple. Just hold and wait for the good run. I have a little more funds that I am going to invest now, but that is all.
Activity: 332
April 07, 2018, 04:22:26 PM
The only wise plan now is to wait. Recovery is sure to come. Not all of the coins will survive of course, so if you wanna take advantage of the bearish market you should invest only in most promising assets.
Activity: 458
April 07, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
Overtime, the only regret during bearish market is that had I know I would have sold my tokens during bull run. The fact remains the deed is done for now we just have to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 313
April 07, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
Although this might sound somehow but I think at a time like this, the best investment decision should be made. If one is financially buoyant, it is the best time to look for one or two good coin to buy now that the prices are low to get enough profit in the nearest future.
Activity: 210
April 07, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
Keep holding worthy coins,dump those shitcoins from your portfolio and you will be fine with these bearish movements because if you are only getting those quality coins you wont be afraid with these bloody market because you are confident that no matter what happens to the market these coins are going to get recovered in no time.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
April 07, 2018, 03:23:01 PM
Keep holding your coins which you think is worth of your time,do not let the bearish market and these manipulations destroy your mindset,focus and never try to sell at loss because it will only worsen the market situation that we have,stay away from your computer as much as you can and comeback when the market has fully recovered.
Activity: 168
April 07, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
Do nothing but to hold your coins,never do panic selling or sell your coins at loss because you wont get rewarded very well when the market has fully recovered,holding will give you less damages when these bloody markets happened because most of the time these are manipulations from the big players which is why we should counter these thru holding!
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 07, 2018, 02:57:45 PM
The current market doesn't allow to earn as much as before, but still it's possible to get some profit from ICOs and trading. Though it more difficult to distinguish a good project for investment now and trading became more risky. There're still some coins like ONT, FSN, EOS that let you earn even when everything falls down.
Pages:
Jump to: