Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do in this bearish market? - page 6. (Read 724 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 07, 2018, 12:48:26 PM
We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

On this bearish market, it's better to sell at small when the price rises and then buy when the market drops. Also, you can work with exchanges that offer derivatives with cryptocurrencies and use short positions. But I think that of the whole market will be in the uptrend by the end of April.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
This is the time everyone into cryptocurrency comes to know how much he has known and how far he has gone. This is truly a time for test of knowledge and skill. Not everyone will be able to make it that much in this bearish market. Those who know how to trade well will definitely scale through. Also, this is a time to learn and develop your trading skills.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
It's a make or break. You need to choose if you can wait for the market to recover with your money in the line, if you have the guts and believe market with soon turn bull then have to wait and patience is the Key, but there's nothing wrong securing your funds and encashing to fiat to stop further lose.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
In the bear market, it is best to trade short positions. Of course, if you can correctly use margin trading. Otherwise I do not recommend climbing there. What do I personally do? I continue to buy cheap coins for the rest of my fiat. Already bought SYS, ETC, ETH, Bitcoin, Cardano, Sibcoin, WAX, CFI, XEM, OMG and more other crypto currencies. There is still a great desire to buy WAVES, STRAT, NANO, SC. Today, a lot of delicious  Tongue
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 12:37:04 PM
The most important thing is to keep your mindset and do not participate in the transaction frequently. In a bear market, there is more time to learn the professional knowledge of the block chain, and of course more important is to have more time to accompany their parents and children, which is definitely the more important thing for your money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 07, 2018, 12:36:19 PM
If you are a long term investor and you have funds to invest then this is the best time to put your money in this bearish market because you get every altcoin in very cheap price and these opportunities never happenes everyday.  
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 07, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
We thought that the slight recovery of the market in the past few days is the start of another bull run for most of the coins but here we are again with another unseemingly dip in which we will see again a lot of FUDs that will only make things worse. Feels like we are given another chance to do something in this bearish market and take advantage of it. So how can we take advantage of this current situation?

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.
it's true I also think so, there is a bit of market recovery in recent times and after that the market goes back down as when the market starts to recover many people who sell their assets and this is what causes the market back down and difficulty to recover
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 07, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
It is best to follow markets tightly to find good chances for quick money making. You can keep seeing -%25 and +%20 following each other in a week, in single coin. Imagine potential profits you can make with good observation.
Merit: 262
April 07, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
Just a standard market cycle going on, booms and bust. If you don't have the stomach for it, just put a small monthly commitment (invest what you can afford to lose) every week, stop looking at the prices and before you know it, we're back in a bull run. Don't attempt shorting unless you know what you are doing. Shorting can lead to huge losses.
Shorting is not meant for rookies. You need to understand the charts, market and need to keep a watch on market manipulators move who usually trade through bots. You definitely can't out run bots in tick trades which changes the whole trade in a second. So, it is indeed better to just HODL at the moment. Bears are strong enough right now but they are not going to destroy the market also. Bitcoin price has least chance of going below $6k and the whole market revolves around Bitcoin. Thus, market isn't in a really bad situation right now but it lacks bull which as stated in quoted text is a normal market cycle. Market will definitely recover in coming quarters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
April 07, 2018, 12:27:52 PM
Personally, at such a time, I try to devote more time to bounty, since I think it's necessary to accumulate as many tokens as possible and this will give a very good profit already in the bull market.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
Just a standard market cycle going on, booms and bust. If you don't have the stomach for it, just put a small monthly commitment (invest what you can afford to lose) every week, stop looking at the prices and before you know it, we're back in a bull run. Don't attempt shorting unless you know what you are doing. Shorting can lead to huge losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
Some of the newly joined people in the cryptocurrency believed that it is an easy money return with no risk so when the bear market, Fud's, bans left and right negative news come into their lives things don't go well according to their expectation and plans, the only thing on their mindset is to get out on the crypto without acknowledging the possibility that the market will recover, bearish market days must be the season to scavenge more discounted coins instead of cashing out.
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 12:20:12 PM
To manipulate the course. More than once I've seen how cleverly manipulating the walls, someone manages to not only sell a little more expensive than bought, but still actively pull the rate down. Those. double profit.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
April 07, 2018, 12:17:54 PM
During bearish the best thing to do for me is to buy more because indeed this situation is just a temporary and there's a time also that this long bear season will end and so must wait don't eagerly 'cause for sure the market will show another great performance like what happened before.  .so no need to worry instead accumulate now for the future..  
Merit: 108
April 07, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
We should understand prices might be never come back to December level.
But the worst thing - day by day investors lose interest to ICO and crypto Roll Eyes

Its possible, but not this year for sure this market will bounce high especially with bitcoin. Investors are just afraid to be scam and a lot of ICO’s are scam so i think this is the fault of greedy people. Keep on investing or hold good coins that’s the best think you can do on this bear market.
Activity: 180
April 07, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

It all comes down to these kinds of situation in which our trading skills are put to the test, anyone can make an easy money in the bull market but bear markets are where our skills are developed and our ability to make future profits is carved.

In a bear market, all coins are at its cheapest so it is a good chance to take some money out in the bank and invest it in a good coin but just because a coin is cheap doesn't mean it has value. DYOR on projects that are undervalued and has a potential to go ten folds or higher in the future when the market rebounds. Amidst the low quality or value of coins, analyzing one that has dropped a huge percentage from their ATH is a key.

This happens when most traders are impatient and the community has lost interest in the project even if their platform is still under development. They just want quick returns. So try and think about what you're doing so far and maybe you will realize that you are one of them and start avoiding doing these things in your crypto career.
indeed there is currently a bearish market, it is a natural thing because it will be necessary to move up the price

If you are buying money that currently exists, then it will be more money and funds you have with the money management that you create

the next step you can hold the coin for some time until the price matches the profit you expect

see the market conditions and news that happen very important things in helping analyze the market
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
April 07, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
I have read quite a few articles and expert opinions that are claiming that super bullish market will be back in may and june, i do not know the basis for this may be some institutional money will be coming into crypto, if this will be the case we need to wait and hold for good times. Till then just enjoy your favorite sports and do not watch prices every hour.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange
April 07, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
We should understand prices might be never come back to December level.
But the worst thing - day by day investors lose interest to ICO and crypto Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
April 07, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

Thanks for the quality input and question, nice to see for a change Smiley

I've been on a hold pattern for my coins/portfolio - but I have a fairly low risk portfolio, all things considered, and almost everything is still "up" from initial investment. Given the bear market, I think I agree with your 3rd paragraph, in that it's a solid time to re-invest some extra money into your portfolio, particularly if there's a certain coin or two that you have been continuing to follow that you think still has a lot of potential.

For me, that's enjin. I invested in at 2c, and it's still hovering around 10c. Not only that, but I continue to see partnerships forming and further establishing of the coin and use-case scenarios. That's a real positive for me, that even in the face of the bearish market, the developers and team are still progressing forward. Like you said, once the market starts to rebound, a lot of coins are going to rebound very strongly. I think the strongest coins will be the ones that found application even throughout the dips and drops of the market in its current state.

Again, thanks for the quality post!

If I may ask, are you specifically doing in this market? What's been your strategy?
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
Money management is first and foremost factor in trading.If any trader doesn't pay attention to money management ,he/she will have to face severe consequences.Its necessary to keep im mind the risk reward ratio and trades must be opened accordingly.Only that risk must be taken that can be recovered easily.
Pages:
Jump to: