Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do in this Dip - page 2. (Read 1390 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
In this deep theres nothing to do but to hold and wait for the price increase of coo . because like a bounty hunter like me i have to wit for right price of my token . whike if you have time savings you can trade.
The market has not identified the trend in a certain way so it is necessary for investors to continue to monitor the market. If you've kept your coins in advance keep going, if you have not invested yet, trade short term capital to save money and get a quick profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:47:07 PM
If you are worried about loosing then holding is the only safest option.
Holding is strongly advised if you are in possession of some tokens with a lot of potentials or already established coins, otherwise, you let go and count your loses.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 05:44:42 PM
Every dip is another opportunity to buy some more tokens, if you bought already at highs, you could double back ,it is ot always easy to do
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
July 27, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
Those people patiently waiting for the sun rise again have really paid off and those impatient individual, they might regretting. I know it is a big challenge for us to control our emotions and yet,  some of us might give up early.  Anyways, there still have time to cover up loses and enjoy the magic trend of bitcoin today.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
Buy the dip.
Be very selective, and only go for coins with a working product and a professional team.
Then wait for the (potential)  rise in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 05:01:05 PM
 best thing to do in this dip, wait. Just wait for the market to get better. The market has been an upward trend for the last months. now the market is in correction mood, it would bounce back again after a while, so just hold whatever coins you holding.
Activity: 114
July 26, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
leave it and do not sell it because i'm sure when the btc value goes up then the altcoin value that you're holding will go up, if you still have money then better buy btc / eth / ltc and hold it, i'm sure you'll get big advantage if do it.
Activity: 167
July 26, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
In this deep theres nothing to do but to hold and wait for the price increase of coo . because like a bounty hunter like me i have to wit for right price of my token . whike if you have time savings you can trade.
Activity: 20
July 26, 2018, 09:35:56 AM
If you are worried about loosing then holding is the only safest option.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:26:10 AM
During the bear market, its simply the best time to make your purchases as all the great coins comes at a great discount and one can buy very low in the dip. Its advisable to buy top and solid coins like NEO, Etherum, litecoin during this deep as well the bull market comes, the solid coins are going to have significant growth in value and you do  not stand the risk of loosing your capital that you invested.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
It has always been a bad idea and do not follow it as you will miss out on rise and fall.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 03:01:35 AM
In my opinion, the best thing to do in this dip is to buy more coins at cheap price to average out your purchase price. This would make you get cheaper coins in the market and that would make you have a good entry price for the long term. Get more fiat and buy more cheap coins, thats the only way to maximize the potentials of this opportunity
Activity: 39
July 23, 2018, 08:46:06 AM
I would have sold my alt coins had I been you and not waited for this long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
July 20, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
There is only one correct thing to do in the dip. Buy it! Smiley The market is moving already, but there are some coins to buy still...
Activity: 177
July 20, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

thoughts?
thanks

We have nothing to do in this dump but to wait for the price pump. Low price now brings us to a no hope to see in the future. But to those having tokens they have a chance to earn money because they can daytrade to have profit.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 03:05:45 AM
Now there are two possible situations of this dip, one is called the dry spell where the market value is stagnant and the other is called the bleeding situation where the market value is ion continuous downslope for the bleeding sell all your assets and only wait
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

thoughts?
thanks
Traders who have strong hands know what to do in this dip, they have trust to the bitcoin and it is the reason why they are doing HODL. Stop Loss is alsoo ne of the best technique that we can use while the dip occurs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 10:35:23 PM
It really dependa on you if you want to sell your altcoins are buy them back. But I think it is still the same thing though, you sell them and your on loss so when you buy them back; of course you expect to buy them at a very cheap price and sell them back again when it increases but the question is until when will you hold them again before it increases? What if it wont increase back, will you sell them again and buy them back?
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 08, 2018, 10:07:06 PM
Trading or trading in crypto-currencies on exchanges.
This option does not suit me. This requires specific skills and knowledge, which have been honed for more than one year.
And still, there are very few successful traders
The level of success of the investor in the financial market depends on their ability to invest and their knowledge so if you are really good then in any market you can succeed. Cryptocurrency is a market full of opportunities for investors and if know how to grasp you will not regret.
The verry best thing to do in this huge dip is to buy and hold more and wait for the next update of the price. The huge dip is a big or maybe great opportunity that we need to grab in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit in the near future. I believe that there is a big profit that is waiting in the near future we only need to have patience on waiting for the price to rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:18:34 PM
Trading or trading in crypto-currencies on exchanges.
This option does not suit me. This requires specific skills and knowledge, which have been honed for more than one year.
And still, there are very few successful traders
The level of success of the investor in the financial market depends on their ability to invest and their knowledge so if you are really good then in any market you can succeed. Cryptocurrency is a market full of opportunities for investors and if know how to grasp you will not regret.
Pages:
Jump to: