Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do in this Dip - page 7. (Read 1390 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
I am in the for the long run so I won't be selling, I tried to swing trade with little success.
You are right at dip we should hold for long run and also we should buy good amount of coin, bitcoin will be all profitable for all those who are holding their coin for long run, patience is required a lot of in trading as the coin if you buy at dip will not immediately pump up high so best choice is to hold it and keep in your wallet for the long term.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
June 12, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
I would suggest hold everything you have right now and find some potential coins, preferably exchange tokens and buy them in the dip.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:49:20 AM
Buy and hold. Buying and holding is the best thing to do for now. Bitcoin price are dropping again and again and we don't know when it will recover but this is the chance to buy because of the  low price then just hold it first.
Activity: 3
June 12, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
Acculate the top 25 coins in CME as much as u can , projects with Good team and solid technology , because when the market recovers , the top 25 coins recovers the quickest. Cheers
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 12, 2018, 05:03:48 AM
I think situation of market this years is will be the same like a years ago,  that in the end of the years all crypto will be bull run,  so my opinion hold it is better for now.  Lets see in the end of this years.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:50:22 AM
I am in the for the long run so I won't be selling, I tried to swing trade with little success.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
June 12, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
Dont listen to all shillers, we are not yet in the DIP. BTC might touch $3k or $4 one of these weeks. So better not to buy any alts because it will be dumped soon. All of my coins now are in USDT. I just save the investment value, so I can rebuy them all once the TRUE dip happened.

No one can tell that which is the right time to buy and sell, it is upto you to decide when to start and when to take profit. Last month also same dip came and then it jumped 20% up and then correction started, so i think the market will right now move in this way as traders are not ready to go for long term investment. They are just taking profit in 20 to 30%.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 04:18:19 AM
Dont listen to all shillers, we are not yet in the DIP. BTC might touch $3k or $4 one of these weeks. So better not to buy any alts because it will be dumped soon. All of my coins now are in USDT. I just save the investment value, so I can rebuy them all once the TRUE dip happened.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
Buy on kickbacks at low prices, has always been a good strategy. If you have confidence in the fact that after reaching a certain level, the price will stop falling, I see no obstacles to buying at this level.

This is the perfect time for those who want to make money and this is why most of the people who could not enjoy last year increases in  the prices of bitcoin are buying bitcoin right now at low rates. Bitcoin is definitely going to increase sooner or later. I am pretty much convinced that people are trying best to have as many bitcoin as possible for better future. No need to be disheartened by low rates.

But it so long since bitcoin price down, sooner or later bitcoin can really recover but it takes how many months?  I really believe in bitcoin, I am just feeling broken hearted this past few months because of what happen in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
June 12, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
Buy on kickbacks at low prices, has always been a good strategy. If you have confidence in the fact that after reaching a certain level, the price will stop falling, I see no obstacles to buying at this level.

This is the perfect time for those who want to make money and this is why most of the people who could not enjoy last year increases in  the prices of bitcoin are buying bitcoin right now at low rates. Bitcoin is definitely going to increase sooner or later. I am pretty much convinced that people are trying best to have as many bitcoin as possible for better future. No need to be disheartened by low rates.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 01:48:59 PM
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 05:06:34 AM
If you are holding altcoins as of this time, I think you should take a little more patience to hold some time as this dip is just temporary.But if you don't have coins at the moment and is planning to have an investment, then take this opportunity to buy some promising altcoins that may give you more profits in your end.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
When the price is dip in crypto market,you should buy and hodl,when it comes to the top sell it. Although,we really can't predict the volatile movement of bitcoin,your patience will be your keys to become successful.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Relax and hold all coins and wait for the moon ride. If you get any coin that have potential then buy it now. It will be bull run when market will rise.
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
hold your coins and wait the price goes uprise, but its depends on your strategy you can sell your coins specially bitcoin converting into fiat if you need to expense for your daily needs, for me if i have losses for my investment in times in dip i put in my mind losses is the part as investor nothing to worry about dip issue.
Activity: 3
June 02, 2018, 08:12:14 PM
Anyone know how to navigate the site a bit better? How do I find new discussions, not shit from 6 months ago...Is there like a hot topics section or something?
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
June 02, 2018, 08:00:53 PM
At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
I think hold it for now because is not recommended to sell it because you can't earn anything if you sell your coins. Much better to buy than to sell. Because even you sell it and rebuy there's nothing change it because you buying fees if you sell it just hold it and wait the market to be back on truck.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 07:52:19 PM
I do not advise to sell currency at the bottom. Wait, the currency will grow over time. I keep 50% of my portfolio in BTC.
Yeah no need to sell your suggestion is really wise as we all knows bitcoin has fluctuating nature and if today price of bitcoin is low then there is 100% chance for price to be very high at coming session, as we know after dark night there is bright day, the same I would say bitcoin has very bright day as now price has started to increase and it will keep on increasing for long time so don’t think about selling it, fluctuation can help us holding at the time of dip so have patience.
Besides, all you need to do when market’s in dip is to keep you head and be patient foremost. You should remember that bitcoin is never in dip forever, thus you don’t need to be fear of losing too much. Cryptocurrency requires a big risk, probably you have to accept loss, it’s normal. However, it’s clear that when bitcoin is in dip, and you’re going to sell with low is really a bad idea. I suppose that you’d better to hold and keep waiting. Be patient! And then you can reap a huge fruits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
June 02, 2018, 04:26:22 AM
At moment i have a large list of coins. most i had bought at prices low, while some i am taking a loss at moment.
with recent dips going on. some are below, as its now a buyers market
should i still eventually invest in more BTC? ETH and LTC

should i sell off some alt coins and re buy at a lower price, since everything is still falling?
thoughts?
thanks
I don’t think there is any other option than to just hold on and wait for the price to recover. If you can’t wait and thinks it is over for Bitcoin (as some do think of it) lol, then what you can do is withdraw to cut your loss from going further and then wait till things starts getting better and you can invest back your money and make profit. Though one thing I don’t like about this is that you make mistake by not getting back on early, you will get trapped.
Activity: 182
June 01, 2018, 05:52:31 AM
When the crypto market is in red?
-dont sell off your coins and tokens, you have brought it               not for selling in cheap
-dont rush to participate in ICO, choose only of the best offerings.
-purchase eth for upcoming pre-sales, when the market goes up you will afford yourself more interesting projects.
- purchase reliable coins, use the discounts but dont be
 greed and dont buy everything at once.

For mid and long term you can choose any coin of top 20 list,falling of the market is not the first and the last one,dont read too much negative news and everything will be back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: