Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do now??? - page 18. (Read 1959 times)

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 18, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
holding is the only solution for this situation.
If we start to sell all tokens and coins market will crash more and more. I prefer holding not selling.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
Personally, I'm now going to sell the Ethereum and buy Cardano and Stellar. I'm sure that they are more promising than ETH..
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
This is the right question), but no one knows the answer to it ... I think we panic too early, we need to wait a little longer, and the market will surprise us
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
The best thing to do during these days is to study the technology and have a grasp on what is happening inside the crypto space. Big investors are entering.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
I do not think that my idea will sound new, but the best that can be done now is to do nothing. Trying to play in a weak market without experience can be too negative and in the end you will get even more negative than you could by simply being in the stage of waiting for market growth.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Looking at the market, I want to quit crypto and never come back . I'll wait ...maybe the situation will change
Activity: 420
June 17, 2018, 08:20:06 AM
maybe you should do with the current market condition is to keep holding and wait for the price to rise again because if you sell now it will make you lose so be patient
Activity: 61
June 17, 2018, 04:07:43 AM
in fact, many options for earning even at a low BTC price.  the main thing is to decide what exactly you are interested in and what variety of things you can do.  but you can do nothing and just wait for BTC to grow up again and then make a profit.
Activity: 27
June 17, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
Although looking at the panic, it is possible to give in to it. They say it will drop to 3000, which is quite low so it is worth thinking about, and quickly, until it became lower
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 16, 2018, 02:50:54 PM
Personally, I'm now trying to buy Bitcoin and Altcoins. For this I even take credit from friends. I am sure of the soon growth of coins!
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 10:57:13 AM
What I'm doing now is waiting and increasing investment to buy bitcoin copper when prices are right for us to invest from buying bitcoins during this time. i belive we will be win soon.
Activity: 378
June 16, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
I`m not looking on the price of bitcoin often… Because, last days I`m so busy handling with my 51 alternative coins, that I almost forgot to look after bitcoin, examining and researching about its price tendency…
m not looking on the price of bitcoin often… Because, last days I`m so busy handling with my 51 alternative coins, that I almost forgot to look after bitcoin, examining and researching about its price tendency…
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 10:35:05 AM
I`m not looking on the price of bitcoin often… Because, last days I`m so busy handling with my 51 alternative coins, that I almost forgot to look after bitcoin, examining and researching about its price tendency…
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 09:59:21 AM
What will be the best option to do now looking upon the current BTC price???
buy only altcoins, to hold until the end of the year. now the market is experiencing price decline. take advantage of opportunities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
in the world of crypto coin we must know all the risks and how to deal with it, stay calm do not need to panic and should hold the coins you have, wait for the price will definitely recover and rise again
That’s right. Anyway, all we need to do now is keeping our head and controlling our emotion and you’d better not to check the market currently now. Because  you know that if  you are fear of the drop, you would be more likely to make some wrong decisions that make you more regretful. Let keep holding your coin now and if you are affordable, you can buy additional coin, ethereum is a case in point. Because the market will soar again, let wait and you can reap a huge fruits
Activity: 90
June 16, 2018, 08:40:46 AM
I think that when there is market correction is always a good opportunity to buy coins because most analysts think that in the second half of the year the price of the coin will be actively growing
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
when the price of BTC down again do not have to worry about it, there are many other altcoins.
people will be worried if they are trading on BTC

the best option right now is to wait for the right moment to resell it. sometimes bitcoin up and down is very volatile in my opinion and temporarily pursue bounty and see the development of other altcoin trading

indeed sad, maybe I think most of the altcoin already in circulation will be a competitor of the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 169
June 16, 2018, 08:05:34 AM
Now the main thing is not to panic, you need to wait a little or buy yourself more coins.Soon all will go up.
[/quoteToday we see a lot of red. Maybe the price will always remain at $ 6000-7000. But I still believe bitcoin and altcoin will be green in the next few months
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 08:05:06 AM
If my opinion, i still waitting. The resitant of BTC price is 7k1. If the BTC price is up and higher than 7k1, the market will good. If not, 6k1 isnt a lowest price.
So, at the moment, i will wait and check the BTC dominate, volume 24h and total market, etc before take any transaction
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 16, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
Now I would not go to the exchange and just leave my portfolio of cryptocurrencies as it is now. I think that soon we will see the growth of bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: