Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do to prevent bitcoin from crashing? - page 4. (Read 1779 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
To help bitcoin to be always number one in crypto world, we can just support it. I mean, buying and using bitcoin continuously, using bitcoin everyday is good enough for it. Also, we can spend times to share our knowledge about bitcoin to others, and try to make them join this community, when this community will be more larger, bitcoin will be more powerful, and this is amazing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Do not look at crashing as a problem, use it as an opportunity to buy more.
Buy low, sell high. Bitcoin always goes up again, no need to panic.

Use it, enjoy it, save it and share your knowledge to other people.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Spreading it reach more users around the world as well using it same as the fiat we use is the best way. One more thing, we're no more needed to think about the crash, because price crash is quite common and with regards to the adoption the growth will be tremendous.

This is the best way to prevent Bitcoin from crashing, inspiring more people to start using Bitcoin, help the Bitcoin adoption grow by telling your friends, your parents, your relatives, your acknowledges about the benefits when using Bitcoins to make online deals or to store wealthy. Bitcoin price just doesn't crash if we keep the demand high, we need balance between sellers and buyers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I think the fact that it is spreading and it is being used as a daily currency will keep making it soar. Now people are doing jobs and getting paid in bitcoin, people are believing and buying more and while there are plenty people hoarding, there are also plenty people looking to get, hence the increase in value as a result of the high demand. Once we keep this going on, I see no reason why it will ever crash.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Usually the obvious answer is the right one.

BUY and HODL. If you ever sell you just cost yourself future money. Way to go.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
You first have to distinguish a crash from a correction.
You can't prevent a correction no matter what you do. Every market price moves in waves and after a rapid growth there has to be a correction. People lose confidence after a while and are looking to take profit.
To prevent a crash acceptance of Bitcoin has to continue. I've read that Vietnam will accept it next year. If it goes well other countries will follow and we won't have big crashes ever again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
The currency needs to circulate. So just HODLing it is not enough. Try to pay with bitcoins when there is option, especially the online purchases. It might seem stupid because bitcoin is growing so you don't want to spend it. But I suggest you to still pay some things with bitcoin and when you pay for them, buy those bitcoins back with fiat. So you will always keep the same amount of bitcoins or even increase it.
One problem is that few hundred people, so not that many people, own half of all bitcoins. This means if they decide to dump them, the price will drop massively. However this is unlikely. In case it happens, you sould still HODL no matter what and buy some more when the price is low. This way, the price will start increasing again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
All that glitters is not bitcoin
Holding and evangelizing other people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Spreading it reach more users around the world as well using it same as the fiat we use is the best way. One more thing, we're no more needed to think about the crash, because price crash is quite common and with regards to the adoption the growth will be tremendous.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Buy a lot of Bitcoin and use it to buy things. Those two are enough. If you want to take an extra step, do work for Bitcoins, build services around it and teach others on how to use it.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Hi! I know this might sound obvious to anyone but I really want to know in what way we can do our share to bitcoin to prevent it from crashing. I am still a Jr. Member and I still don't know everything about bitcoin that's why I am asking some help.
 Almost all of us have high hopes that someday we will rejoice with bitcoin so altogether we must do our fair share in order bitcoin to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: