Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do when price keep dropping ? - page 2. (Read 654 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
September 16, 2017, 05:11:30 PM
It is best to have a bitcoin in account and buy a coin at the bottom
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 16, 2017, 04:54:13 PM
What to do when price keep dropping ?

Don't look at it or you will be more nervous  Grin. Best advise buy more when you see a dip. It's a buying opportunity.
That is what everyone who is exchanging coins around should do. The people that are exchanging coins is also selling more of the coins that are actually planning to during a dump. Holding a coin for a long term purpose is not that good if you are trying to exchange coins daily. If you have a long term strategy with the coin that you are holding then you will see more gains when you attempt to start selling that coin you were planning onto sell later on the road. The amount of coins that you can make from doing that is plenty.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 16, 2017, 04:50:33 PM
If the price of the crypto currency continues to decline, this is a good time to invest in the crypto currency and to buy bitcoin, the etherium and other promising altcoyins. The main thing now is not to succumb to panic and hold on to existing coins until they are restored in their previous course. China will either soon join the world's crypto-currency community and in a new capacity, without risky and fraudulent ICOs, or the community will explore the world of crypto-currency without China and China will remain on the sidelines of technological financial development.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
September 16, 2017, 04:50:05 PM
you only lose if you sell. just hold what you have and wait. the price always goes back up again. simples
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
September 16, 2017, 04:49:57 PM
I will do nothing else other than to keep holding my coins, and that is exactly what am currently doing with the coins i bought when there market value was high. I bought bitcoin when it market value was $4,250.45 and it has drop to $3,600 now. It will be irrational for me to sell at loss at the current price, but will rather continue to hold pending when it appreciate.  
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
September 16, 2017, 04:49:02 PM

Don't look at it or you will be more nervous  Grin. Best advise buy more when you see a dip. It's a buying opportunity.
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 04:45:36 PM
Time to own altcoins was first half of the year... second half they only drop / get diluted by endless spammy ICOs. With a couple of exceptions, altcoins are a black hole for your money.

Buy Bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 04:27:44 PM
Pages:
Jump to: