Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do when prices are falling - page 51. (Read 46506 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:31:26 PM
There are many explanations to your simple question. If you think the price is falling, don't sell it whether it is altcoin or even a bitcoin just keep holding on whatever coins is that. You are going to wait at some point that you are saying it is coming back. Many people do are panic buying and panic selling. I would suggest to you the best. Just buy if the price is falling and sell if the price is rising again.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 10:43:13 PM
HODL may be the best.
I prefer to buy more,
they are cheap
Activity: 203
November 16, 2017, 09:50:27 PM
If prices are falling just hold it and wait. Times like that really do come along don't sell your coins yet because you may lose a lot just wait and hold because bitcoin price will increase again.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 16, 2017, 07:37:14 PM
pray. lol kidding aside... u must set the stop loss plan or trail stops before doing trades so that if the price suddenly made a bear trend ur safe...

The best thing to do is to wait. Because if we will sell our coins in that particular rate, we have lose our opportunity to sell it in higher price. But if we wait for it to increase the rate, we have a lot of percentage that we will gain and earn so much money. We must also pray that the rate will increase. Always remember that Prayers can help us in many ways. Don't lose hope. Always think positive.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:11:53 AM
When you are expecting a hard fall for any cryptocurrency, you can change to usdt and buy again lower.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 16, 2017, 09:10:03 AM
Im going to hold my present amount of coins and wait for the best time to sell..and also Grab the opportunity to buy more coins in addition to my present balance.but I make sure that the coins that I am going to buy have a capability to increase again thier value in a not too long period of time..

Is my strategy ok.??

You can still work on bounty campaigns while waiting for your coins to grow or you can build your own mining rig so you can earn more coins passively and the only problem will be your electricity consumption.
I don’t really know, but I do have the habit of withdrawing my funds whenever I feel like the price will go below the rate I invested on, but I don’t actually mean that I withdraw all, I do leave some of them of course. To break it down– what I actually do is if I invested at the rate of $2000, and price goes as high as $7000, and then there happens to be a fall, if it reduces to about $6000 or $5000 I will withdraw like 50%, and then wait again to see if price will go up, if it still plummets, maybe down to $2500, I will take out 30% and leave the remaining 20%.... So let’s say it goes down to $1000 and then starts growing back up and reaches $1500, I will immediately invest back my money and wait for another profit. That’s it, I don’t how you guys does yours.
Activity: 360
November 16, 2017, 08:29:44 AM
Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

The best thing to do when prices are falling is to be patient and just wait. It is imperative to not make any drastic decision, particularly panic. We should all get used to bitcoin and other crypto currency's volatility. That way we will not regret anything.
Activity: 182
November 16, 2017, 08:21:55 AM
which occurs when bitcoin prices go down based on observations about the rise and fall in bitcoin prices You should not sell them because falling bitcoin prices will not be long even sometimes after bitcoin prices fall tends to soar. Bitcoin price is unstable compared to other coins but the price tends to increase.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 08:16:07 AM
pray. lol kidding aside... u must set the stop loss plan or trail stops before doing trades so that if the price suddenly made a bear trend ur safe...
Activity: 334
November 16, 2017, 06:21:05 AM
GunBot handles that easily for me.. I am doing trailing stop loss on it..
so it generates max profit for me with less loss ..

For more GunBot details check https://tradingbotpro.com
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2017, 06:11:24 AM
Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

The best thing to do when prices are falling is to of course just be patient. The price of crypto currency keeps on changing and I got used to it's volatility that it became normal to me. Anyways, I also earn from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 03:20:35 AM
For me i like to buy more crypto especially when i know if it will gonna drop or gonna rise, it's really the best if you know all the patterns (will take you ahwile because there are so much patterns).
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 02:56:06 AM
Now i am a holding trader Grin
So I trade with long term.since I an a trader so I don't worried when prices are falling.Yet I try to use some techniques.I always keep some bitcoin or eth Although they are not for the hold,When price is falling I try to buy More some coin.Because when price come some stable then i can recover my losses.
Activity: 154
November 16, 2017, 01:20:16 AM
I would buy when the price is low and wait for the price to climb to sell again. Buy Low Sell High.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 16, 2017, 01:16:42 AM
I believe in bitcoin even if the bitcoin price falls I'll keep it, but not if that falls is altcoin, maybe I prefer cutlose or take 1-3 days, and if it does not go up I will sell it, but I prefer to find out whether the altcoin I hold has things that make it go up.
Bitcoin is good for long term investment and it cannot be avoided that the price will fall because there are a lot of FUD when news came out not favorable for bitcoin, but after the dump you can expect the price to rebound and will rally, we have seen this a lot of times and only one trend that I follow that until now it's still working, "buy when there is a panic" so you can sell with a profit once it pump.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 12:43:59 AM
I believe in bitcoin even if the bitcoin price falls I'll keep it, but not if that falls is altcoin, maybe I prefer cutlose or take 1-3 days, and if it does not go up I will sell it, but I prefer to find out whether the altcoin I hold has things that make it go up.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 12:22:49 AM
Would you please publih several links to read current content articles with the market analysis? would be excellent to see the experts opinio the task as well.nss on
In trading two major things are needed patience and holding. So whenever the price of bitcoin is falling then that the time of buying more and more bitcoins and hold them for more a time when the price of bitcoin is start increasing and you judge that now if i sale my bitcoin can give you enough profit then you can start selling at that time. But never do hurry in trading keep patience for a big opportunity.
Activity: 742
November 15, 2017, 10:18:57 PM
Keep holding , be patient and relax, prices always fluctuate anytime because price BTC.
price are falling its mean you can buy more
and i'm sure you will get profit maybe 35-55%
Good luck bro , for your attention.. dont use emotion if you do trading or you will loss
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 12:19:35 PM
There are many things that we can do if our coins is going down. One of the effective ways to do is to be calm and just go with the flow, we all know that trading is not an easy job and we should calm for us to think wisely. We should not panic if the price of our coin is going down.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 12:11:01 PM
I must say that I do not trade very often.
But when I see the charts drop, I simply do not look at them anymore.
I have confidence in Bitcoin, and I have seen many drops occure and disappear again.
None of them was able to shake my positive opinion about bitcoin. But I must admit that it's hard to watch when the price go down.
Sometimes I switch off the computer and do something different. I think that is far better than making an impulsive move. The rebounce always comes.
Pages:
Jump to: