Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do when the market is full of red - page 4. (Read 3339 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 05, 2017, 08:17:38 AM
Dont do that again man. When market so red, turn of yours computer or buy something. Dont sell yours coin.

Let's take a look on Bitcoin, when it started drop after bch forking, everybody were freaking out and panic Sell is inevitable.
Meanwhile I trust Bitcoin has potential in the future so I hold it as long as possible even though the market show red

And it proven by seeing Bitcoin reach another highest value $ 7.500++
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 05, 2017, 07:53:51 AM
Dont do that again man. When market so red, turn of yours computer or buy something. Dont sell yours coin.
The best part about a bleeding market is that,it is the best time to invest in good alt coins,you do not invest when the market is rising,you always plan on your investments when the market goes down and that is the basic principal you have to follow while investing,it not always about selling,if the coins you purchased goes down,wait for the market to settle down at the bottom and average your loss by buying more,but make sure you are investing in good coins.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 03:28:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 05, 2017, 02:47:34 AM
I often lose my temper when altcoins drop sharply.
And in general, I sell altscoin at the bottom
Buy those coins 💰 and then sell them when they go green. This is the common strategy capitalists do in this system. Because usually, these coins rise back in a few days. But still, don't just go scooping those coins. Still need to choose wisely.
They will surely go green and most times it is always best to be patient to get a good buy unless you want to do the cost average pattern which sounds pretty reasonable too sometimes. Usually most of the coins normally go green and if you have some good money to buy when they are at dips, only patience is what is required for you to gain when they get pumped.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 12:43:31 AM
It is up to the persons financial backup condition and the present trend of particular traded item to be decided. When ever the market is full of red we have to understand that it is getting correction so depend upon the exact traded / purchased cryptocurrency potential whether it will increase after this correction or not we have to analyze then only we can take the decision to be hold or sell. During red selling it is not advisable to sell just to hold  and analyze no scope just book the profit or sell it off.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 11:26:00 PM

You should put it in your not to do list so you will have a reminder and avoid lose. Just remember that cryptos are all volatile so it's better if you treat as a normal thing.
Activity: 196
November 04, 2017, 07:10:38 PM
It is time to buy and hodl, long term, that is if the coin you are trying to hodl is a good one. So make sure to do your research so that you would know which coin to buy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 06:52:13 PM
if marekt red so stoploss should work Smiley  if btc also red then wait in usd Smiley))
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 06:43:37 PM
What to do? Buying btc  Grin
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 04, 2017, 05:30:59 PM
If you are not a good trader just wait and Hodl. The price will get up if it's a valuable coin.

Even good traders know that when there's a bloodbath, it's always better to just remain steady. There's really not much to profit from if that's the scenario and definitely you're going to end up with losses if you pursuse stubbornly. Patience is money when you're trading.

I don't have nothing to do but to stay calm and keep my coins in my wallet. There's nothing to worry about the market that full of red. I never do panic selling. In most cases, the market has bounced back from the crashes for several weeks or months so I suggest not to give up. It is just a natural to encounter that time because it was being part of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 04, 2017, 05:05:04 PM
I think you miss the basic rules in trading. Find someone who is success , he will teach you many experience that i believed you're missing them.

That doesn't make any sense. If people end up searching for an "expert" or whatever "guru", they will stumble over the sheer number of idiots claiming to sell a guide/tutorial that "guarantees" the buyer an x amount of profit every month or year. If people don't know how to trade, and even can't figure it out after them having tried it, it means that these people should stay away from trading, period. Most people here have developed their experience with trading by doing it themselves and learning from their mistakes. At first it's a losing 'game', but eventually you should be able to turn your losses into gains, but that's only when you learn from your mistakes and understand this market (as far as possible).
Activity: 267
November 04, 2017, 04:04:48 PM
This is make you panic but dont lose hope that it may be back soon but it is depends on coin that you are holding if you know and you trust that it will pump again then you may just sit and relax when the time that you have seen that all coin in the market are going to be red.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 03:56:20 PM
There is no one that does not really make such mistake at some point honestly. The thing is to just have a strategy or pattern and stick to it. I personally do not hold any altcoin for long and I always have a limit to the loss I can stomach in an altcoin most especially in situations like upcoming forks that we have which obviously anyone should know that altcoins will still keep bleeding until then.

Moreover, bitcoin is fund of pulling down every altcoin whenever it is rising up, but I guess we just have to make some pretty quick decisions at some point to minimize the losses
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 10:31:01 AM
I think you miss the basic rules in trading. Find someone who is success , he will teach you many experience that i believed you're missing them. With that missing , it's really hard for you to be success when you missed the basic rules.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 04, 2017, 07:53:24 AM
If you are not a good trader just wait and Hodl. The price will get up if it's a valuable coin.

Even good traders know that when there's a bloodbath, it's always better to just remain steady. There's really not much to profit from if that's the scenario and definitely you're going to end up with losses if you pursuse stubbornly. Patience is money when you're trading.
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
BYTZ
November 04, 2017, 07:49:28 AM
It is a super opportunity to pick up on the alt coins now, any day now the most strongest offerings with real world business backing will shine through.

Patience, above all counts..
Activity: 47
November 04, 2017, 07:46:39 AM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
November 04, 2017, 06:55:08 AM
hold it, but I also do the same thing that is selling in order not to lose more, all options are at risk. But if all the reds are on the exchange, I'd prefer to turn off the computer and walk out to relax.
Activity: 61
November 04, 2017, 06:35:01 AM
I do nothing. There are some market corrections anyway, but their impact on this stage is definitely negotiable. Just wait some time and most good positions will be green as usual. Or probably you can trade by fiat money in that case, but I do not see real point in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 04, 2017, 06:28:42 AM
if i saw all red on market i better hold my coins than sell cheap
the problem is, if market red and u really need money atm  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: