Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO WITH 1 MERIT ? Why we need this update ? - page 2. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
For whatever reason I don't recall this section being this on fire even when the merit system started, and I don't remember this many attempts by newbies to get merits.  OTOH in this case there are a lot of junior members who got the smackdown to newbie status, which they thought they had sailed through.

And do I think people like OP actually believe what they're saying about this new change being a positive thing?  Hell no.  What I'm thinking is that they're writing what they think all the merit sources want to hear.  In fact it's quite obvious that's what's happening, which is why there are so many posts from obviously awful members saying they support this.  I'm not buying it at all.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Yes agreed , This decision is good for us . But i think many sufferers will go against the system. What will happen now ?

Nothing to do my friend , Just chill. Now the burning question is , is it possible to retrieve the ultimate moto of this move. I guess still it will take time . But all of these points are valid.

Sir everything will happen,  if you go for excellence you will eventually get it.   
Activity: 56
Yes agreed , This decision is good for us . But i think many sufferers will go against the system. What will happen now ?

Nothing to do my friend , Just chill. Now the burning question is , is it possible to retrieve the ultimate moto of this move. I guess still it will take time . But all of these points are valid.
Activity: 196
Activity: 406
Usefull points , Completely agreed on what you have said. But everything and every matters just got some sequences. This update may be prior in Bitcointalk.org . This should have done before. To make a clean community in this forum these initiatives are important. Hopefully Theymos will continue to do these types of activity in the future.
Activity: 350
The New profile Rank Update system is very Good for the Future of this forum. it will clean the spam post. When I heard this news I was despondent of this. In any case, in the event that you all think and see the focuses from flying creatures see. Its very encouraging. By and by I am expressing gratitude toward to theymos for this upgrade. I trust this isn't beta form , I desire to make it stable.

Newbie Members don't free expectation, This is a good choice all things considered. Why -

1. Cleaning Mission: (Direct slap to spammers)

I saw numerous profiles posting absolutely garbage like proof, authentication , yes , no , good , bad and so on to simply make 30 posts to be a Jr. Part. Do you think , these piece will encourage forum. The appropriate response is no. It will diminish the prominence of this forum. It is immediate slap to the spammers and con artists.

2. New ICO will advance more: (Good news for Bounty Hunters)

On the off chance that you look at the pay of bounty hunters of 2017 and 2018. There is a colossal contrasts. For these con artists the bounty manager takes a break to dispense the bounty pool prizes. Step by step the measure of the pay of people was contracting. In any case, for this upgrade tricksters couldn't take an interest such quality crusade as a newbie. With the goal that the conveyance to people will be substantially greater than the present size. With the goal that New and Quality ICO will advance more.

3. Quality over Quantity:

The nature of the postings in this forum were diminishing step by step. I will straightforwardly charge the new bounty hunters for this upgrade. They simply demolished their own particular place of salary. On the off chance that we concentrated on quality things than amount this will never occur. toward the day's end the nature of this forum will be upgraded and individuals will discover more arrangements. Good for us Good for all.

Yes one might say , I am a bounty hunter as well. In any case, I never under any circumstance posted tricks and spams in this forum. However, starting now and into the foreseeable future I guarantee to post quality things routinely in this forum.

Much obliged ahead of time. Furthermore, Thank for perusing my post. Please answer here to make the community feels good. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: