Pages:
Author

Topic: What to expect from ICO, which extend the pile of bounty companies. - page 2. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
the investors definitely have lots of expectetion from their investments so if you understandthe market and then involved with investment then you can definitely achieve as per your expectations
Activity: 168
You question is not clear to me and also you have not given proper information. Without the ICO name it's hard to explain their vision from my opinion. So it will be better if you provide more info about it.

I guess he is trying to say that most ICO extends their ICO and bounties so he is trying to know what to expect in such a situation where a bounty company extends their ICO and bounties
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
It happens that the team and marketing activities need more time to reach an even larger audience. It may also be that the product isn't ready, and the community doesn't represent the ultimate goal of the project or doesn't trust developers without a finished product. Maybe White paper isn't written specifically, it needs to be detailed. And then the bounty campaign is stretched and the terms are transferred.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
There are some ICO projects who will do the marketing of your company. Maybe you have participated in a project like this. Have you checked their review? These type of tasks needs an established project.

Most ICOs are now using bounty to promote a product that should be proposed by traditional means. Bounties should be reserved for projects that require a strong community.
brand new
Activity: 0
This company’s projects looks something fishy because they are extending this projects also they extended their time and many people are applying based on this company so you should think about this extension so you can avoid trouble. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Very often the team goes to ICO incorrectly imagining their willingness to ICO or the willingness of the community to accept their idea and invest money in it. Sometimes going out to the public in social networks or Telegram the team receives feedback about the project's shortcomings. Then you need more time to fix bugs.
it is a normal thing for an ICO to extend their ICO and bounty when their hard cap is not reach, extending of ICO and bounty is common these days because of the bear market condition, these days ICO hardly reach their hard cap unlike before when ICO's finish in minutes and there was a gas war.
brand new
Based on demand they extended this projects also the demand is also high still there are many applications coming based on this projects. I think this company wants to take more people I think.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I participated in a subscription company that extended my company. Now I do not know what to expect from her. Maybe someone will tell you why the companies extend their project.
Personally, I will advice you take tome to as for the reason why they decided to extend the project and if you do not get reasonable reply, then you can make conclusions.
Activity: 41
Maybe it is done because the demand was huge and that there are still applications coming through. It does not look like a matter of concern though.
Activity: 40
It might be a bit shady that it got extended. Make sure that it is a well known one and that people were involved in it in the past as well with this campaigns. Also see if other bounty campaigns were extended too and the end result was good.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
If I understand correctly, the project has extended the bounty campaign and the person thinks what to do next. The campaign managers who work closely with the developers of the project will answer best, and only they will be able to specifically answer your question.
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
There is nothing to expect other than what the team has decided, some bounty company will extend the bounty and increase the bounty allocation while some will extend the bounty and leave the bounty allocation the same
Activity: 210
This is a tough call. Try to reach out for the hunters who have gone through it. But it does not seem like an issue to fret over.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Most common reason is the inability to raise decent funds during their ico, but i agree this kills the bounty rewards, the long the extension the more people join bounty, the longer the span the more the stakes and eventually the reward gets diluted unless the ico adds more percentage of reward tokens for the extension.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
It's a normally occurrence these days that ICO's are extending their bounty, this is because bounty rules normally states that bounty ends when token sales is over and most ICO normally extend their token sales because of the bear market condition to see if they can reach their hard cap
Activity: 70
To be honest, your post doesn't make sense to me. If you are not comfortable to write in English then why don't you try the section where your native language is being used to communicate. However, here is what I think on why companies extend their projects: to make more profit out of it or making it foolproof so that they don't have to spend on the project again.
brand new
I think the project you are talking about still hasn't meet the soft cap and to reach it, they are trying to arrange more bounty campaigns. Sometimes, the extended bounty campaigns can also be used as a mechanism to promote the project. I see nothing wrong in it. Stay positive.
Activity: 30
It is very hard to understand what you want to know by reading your actual post and the header. But, I think you have invested on a project and now they have extended their completion time. If that is the case then I think they haven't reached their soft cap yet or they are just struggling to complete whatever they promised during the start. Looks shady to me, make sure you observe the current situation with care.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
ICO is done so companies will have funds to develop their project. In every ICO there are certain goals to meet and the hard cap is sometimes hard to attain specially if the project is not properly promoted or advertised. With the lack of funds being raised during ICO period, the company will extend the ICO in a couple of weeks or even months just to reach a certain amount of money. If not the ICO will end and the investors will be refunded depending on the legitimacy of the people running the ICO. It's just normal for an ICO to extend until they reached the desired amount of funding that they wanted for them to fully fund the project.
Pages:
Jump to: