Pages:
Author

Topic: What to expect from ICO, which extend the pile of bounty companies. - page 3. (Read 386 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
A lot of bounty are extending their ico and bounty and this is as a result of bear market condition, they are finding it difficult to reach their hard cap, a friend of my has been in an ICO that has extended their ICO for the third time. I think ICO investing is gradual fading away and it is time to go back to trading
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
often times ICO extends bounties because they need more time so that they can raise a required amount of money during token sale. Majority of the bounties I have participated in this year have extended their ICOs by two weeks, some even a month which automatically means bounties too would be extended. So I think it is due to the poor market conditions. Investors are not forthcoming like before so they have to extend.
Activity: 112
There are some ICO projects who will do the marketing of your company. Maybe you have participated in a project like this. Have you checked their review? These type of tasks needs an established project.
Activity: 98
You question is not clear to me and also you have not given proper information. Without the ICO name it's hard to explain their vision from my opinion. So it will be better if you provide more info about it.
Activity: 49
What kind of expansions are they doing for your company? I think it's a company listing projects where they will promote other companies for a certain amount of fees. I have seen a company like this recently.
Activity: 168
I participated in a subscription company that extended my company. Now I do not know what to expect from her. Maybe someone will tell you why the companies extend their project.
Pages:
Jump to: