Pages:
Author

Topic: What to make bitcoin a popular payment method? - page 4. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is among the essential trend-setters from the digital currency globe this can influence numerous individuals to pick bitcoin like a way to deal with reimbursement inside dealings these individuals perform, anyway for right now bitcoin incorporates a contender that is Ethereum that may vanquish bitcoin like a way to deal with reimbursement.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I think the main reason comes from the influence of the outside world. Many merchants outside the market accept Bitcoin as a payment method, which has a very big impact on the development of Bitcoin!
In order for sellers to start accepting Bitcoin as payment, they should see that Bitcoin is popular among their customers
Activity: 47
Nowadays online shopping is very popular, people are very often buy various goods through internet, ask those online shop to accept bitcoin then bitcoin will be popular. If bitcoin is only used in exchanges site then people who attracted are only speculative investors.
Activity: 94
I think the main reason comes from the influence of the outside world. Many merchants outside the market accept Bitcoin as a payment method, which has a very big impact on the development of Bitcoin!
Activity: 76

For something that can become a popular means of payment, you need the following:
Store of value: allowing individuals to make intemporal choices on when to spend their purchasing power
Medium of exchange: facilitating the exchange of goods and services by eliminating the inefficiencies associated with a barter economy
Unit of account: acting as a measure of value in the economic system.
Do you think the bitcoin has all three of these elements? I am looking forward to the bitcoin will become a popular payment method in the future.
3 points
  • Media Exposure
  • More people should be involved in the movement
  • use and patronize Btc
Activity: 63
They can be treated as a method of payment and a safe storage of value. But before that the prices of the coin must remain stable, large fluctuation will not let crypto be a Safe storage of value.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Having the power to "regulate" the money flow of the state is not bad, but not always bring good results. Economic crises caused many financial frauds to be exposed. Many people believe that the state is using people's taxpayers to rescue themselves. Poor management along with printing money to offset the budget deficit is also a weakness of fiat money. So Bitcoin will become more stable to become a popular payment method.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
if cryptocurrencies are recognized everywhere and by all, then perhaps such a society will be. but there are not always electronic devices, so the way to such a society has yet to be overcome
Activity: 616
right now bitcoin is not popular than other currency and i think that bitcoin can be more popular than before if the bitcoin is accepted and legal in all country of the world, so all peopl ein here is wait that happen soon
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Currently, due to frequent fluctuations in bitcoin prices, it is not a reliable trading currency!
A stable cryptocurrency can be used as a means of payment!
In the coming day, cryptocurrency will become the mainstream payment method!
Activity: 27
If Bitcoin is really legitimate worldwide, people pay much attention to crypto and vigorously develop the cryptocurrency market. It will become a generous payment method.
Activity: 331
very important topic actually. But bitcoin must be more stable to consider as currency and even now there are lot of eCommerce platforms which accept bitcoin as payment as well as there a lot of countries
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Bitcoin can only be used as a means of preservation and cannot be used as a payment method.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
ease in sending money with a good transaction speed, and also a relatively low transaction fee and without location restrictions
if you have an internet connection on Mars, then you can send and receive BTC from Earth residents
Activity: 332
NOTHING. Bitcoin will just do what's its purpose and as we can see, the adoption rate of bitcoin from different entities from different countries across the world is increasing each year. So with the coming years, it is expected that it will ballooned to a greater percent.
because bitcoin has used a lot as a legitimate medium of buying and buying. because bitcoin is a digital currency that is easier to shop. and safer.
Activity: 462

For something that can become a popular means of payment, you need the following:
Store of value: allowing individuals to make intemporal choices on when to spend their purchasing power
Medium of exchange: facilitating the exchange of goods and services by eliminating the inefficiencies associated with a barter economy
Unit of account: acting as a measure of value in the economic system.
Do you think the bitcoin has all three of these elements? I am looking forward to the bitcoin will become a popular payment method in the future.

In my opinion, BTC may own these three marks, but it is still far from becoming a primary payment method. I personally think this will not happen soon anyway. There are still a number of disadvantages to this purpose.
Activity: 224
Brian Armstrong, Director of the largest us cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase, predicts that over 1 billion people will be involved in the cryptocurrency ecosystem in the next 5 years.
Activity: 79
It seems to me that there is not enough reliable storage. When massiveness appears in real life, there will also be awareness of the convenience and necessity of new opportunities.
Activity: 1624
NOTHING. Bitcoin will just do what's its purpose and as we can see, the adoption rate of bitcoin from different entities from different countries across the world is increasing each year. So with the coming years, it is expected that it will ballooned to a greater percent.

If you pay attention, Bitcoin is the digital currency with the least price falling in the market. Also, this is evidence that Bitcoin proved himself on the market. I mean, although it was the first cryptocurrency, it won people's beliefs.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
That is why we as a normal users or investors will need to wait for that, law need to be changed and more and more places will need to allow users to pay using bitcoin for different things then it will develop faster and faster.
Pages:
Jump to: