Pages:
Author

Topic: What to make bitcoin a popular payment method? - page 7. (Read 2739 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There are a lot of reasons that make it popular payment method among them the most important one is now there are a lot of services requiters bitcoin or accept bitcoin .
Activity: 65
Bitcoin is the first to blend certain key features shared by most recently created cryptocurrencies. For example, user anonymity because the system is designed to publicly record Bitcoin transactions and other relevant data without revealing the identity of the individuals or groups involved.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Each country has its own rules, and if bitcoin meets the requirements of a country, then bitcoin is worthy of currency, this has happened in some countries, call it russia and nigeria.
If bitcoin meets the requirements in Russia and Nigeria maybe it will be the same in other countries. And if this will be the case, bitcoin can be potential as payment system worldwide.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5

For something that can become a popular means of payment, you need the following:
Store of value: allowing individuals to make intemporal choices on when to spend their purchasing power
Medium of exchange: facilitating the exchange of goods and services by eliminating the inefficiencies associated with a barter economy
Unit of account: acting as a measure of value in the economic system.
Do you think the bitcoin has all three of these elements? I am looking forward to the bitcoin will become a popular payment method in the future.

I think, bitcoin has these three elements, but the only obstacle for bitcoin to become a popular payment method is government policies that prefer to make bitcoin illegal. of course this is an obstacle to the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Seeing bitcoin is a digital currency, I could see this happening in the future. In fact, it has a high potential to be the next big thing when it comes to payment system. It is already getting more and more popular in a lot of countries so I will not be surprised when companies start paying in bitcoins or altcoins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

For something that can become a popular means of payment, you need the following:
Store of value: allowing individuals to make intemporal choices on when to spend their purchasing power
Medium of exchange: facilitating the exchange of goods and services by eliminating the inefficiencies associated with a barter economy
Do you think the bitcoin has all three of these elements? I am looking forward to the bitcoin will become a popular payment method in the future.
People will understand that bitcoin is worthy and tested when different countries and companies will prove that for them by their own experience and example, would be lovely if we will have some test area where we will make Bitcoin a payment system.

Bitcoin can be popular method if most peoples connected internet. Bitcoin have multiple function, it can used for investment and currency at the same time. The most important thing for bitcoin if want to used for payment is regulation from government. If bitcoin regulated by government for payment, I am believe many merchant accepting bitcoin and it will people more knowing about bitcoin and want to use it
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Bitcoin penetrates deeper into our everyday life. If only recently it was almost never accepted as a means of payment, today there are more and more services that accept payment in the crypto currency for their goods and services.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

People will understand that bitcoin is worthy and tested when different countries and companies will prove that for them by their own experience and example, would be lovely if we will have some test area where we will make Bitcoin a payment system.
Activity: 266

In my opinion, nowadays people usually use something that can help them and make them easy to do something. For example, when you wanna buy something from another country you don't need to change your money from Yen to Dollar in money exchanger before you buy your things. That makes bitcoin easy to use as a payment, and that is one of benefits using bitcoin.
Activity: 118
Large scale adoption will only come if the crypto prices are stable over a longer period of time. They can be treated as a method of payment and a safe storage of value. But before that the prices of the coin must remain stable, large fluctuation will not let crypto be a Safe storage of value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think it's already happened. don't you? a lot of people already talking about it and uses
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Big companies and even small shops must accept Bitcoin as a payment method. As a result people understand their abilities and opportunities of cryptocurrency and will join it. It is the simple way to creat popularity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is among the primary innovators from the cryptocurrency globe this can make many people opt for bitcoin like an approach to repayment within dealings these people perform, however for right now bitcoin includes a competitor that's Ethereum that may defeat bitcoin like an approach to repayment.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports

No need to make something, we just need to use it as a currency. Slowly there will be many peoples and companies follow the community to use it.
if we still not using it or just holding it, no one will using it for payment as well. so, it is start from us.
Activity: 146
What to make a bitcoin a popular payment method?
- Convenience in transaction
- Safe and secure
- Can not be faked
- Very low transaction costs
-Environmental Protection
- Potential e-commerce
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Tariffs in different countries allow many people to pay high taxes when they cross borders, and it takes a long time to do so, but the BTC can now solve this payment bottleneck.
well, there are so many advantages of using bitcoin, and that profit makes bitcoin a popular payment tool. such as fast payouts, small fees, and versatile functions. well, bitcoin is also a symbol of the development of payment technology on the internet.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin will become a popular payment method when it can be use in supermarkets and malls but it can be done if the value of bitcoin will become stable.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin should do collaboration with E.commerce company and should provide the option of payment in terms of btc.
Activity: 154

Yes bitcoin has all of this characteristics the only issue is that some country is having a hard time to regulate bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
I very much doubt that bitcoin will sometime be used for payments. For these purposes, there are more advanced cryptocurrencies. People prefer bitcoin "hold".
There are so many online stores who are accepting bitcoin for payment, I think that very soon we will even become able to use bitcoin in our local shops, for example in Brazil there are a lot of shopping centers who are already accepting bitcoin as paying for shopping there. So the trend is now increasing and hopefully it will very soon possible throughout the world.
Pages:
Jump to: