Pages:
Author

Topic: What video games do you play? - page 39. (Read 174681 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 11, 2014, 08:25:24 AM
Recently - Smite. Great game to play with friends.

Oh there we go, didn't see your comment. Smiley
First time i hear about it. Will check it out.
So, did you check it out? It's really good Smiley

@BitsBitsBits who's your favourite hero?
Played it during the beta and I didn't really liked it...
Melee are way easier than playing with the Ranged gods.
Yup, because you don't have to aim Cheesy The deal is to stay behind meele as ranger and snipe kills, it's a team game.
The game is really noob friendly unlike DOTA.
legendary
Activity: 1445
Merit: 1000
June 11, 2014, 08:24:42 AM
Metal Gear Rising was a good game but in my personnel opinion Metro last light has an amazing story. Also the last of us awesome game
You should play Metal Gear Solid.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 11, 2014, 08:12:17 AM
Metal Gear Rising was a good game but in my personnel opinion Metro last light has an amazing story. Also the last of us awesome game
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
To dare is the price of progress
June 11, 2014, 08:01:22 AM

and

sometimes a little and call of duty and need for speed
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
June 10, 2014, 07:17:07 PM
I am in love with Watch Dogs ... I have no time to play Sad but I am trying to find 30min every day from PC release Smiley and I must say this is perhaps best game I ever ever played ....

I was mentioning about it before but I must repeat Smiley so people will hear it loud and clear Smiley

How many games did you play in your life? hehe
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
June 10, 2014, 06:44:14 PM
Gameloft - Heroes Of Order And Chaos

Awesome and ultra addictive MMORPG or dota one for iOS and Android devices, you should try it...

Really wish that companies like Gameloft start accepting Bitcoins... Imagine *-*

Looks very promising! Smiley I sold my tablet ... and I have only S3 mini as my android device ... Smiley I need to buy s3 hdmi adapter Smiley that might be a great experience Cheesy but low res  then ...
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
June 10, 2014, 06:10:03 PM
I am in love with Watch Dogs ... I have no time to play Sad but I am trying to find 30min every day from PC release Smiley and I must say this is perhaps best game I ever ever played ....

I was mentioning about it before but I must repeat Smiley so people will hear it loud and clear Smiley

Activity: 784
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 10, 2014, 04:03:37 PM
Monster Hunter, Battlefield, DotA, LoL
legendary
Activity: 1386
English <-> Portuguese translations
June 10, 2014, 03:35:18 PM

Played it during the beta and I didn't really liked it...
Melee are way easier than playing with the Ranged gods.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 10, 2014, 02:47:49 PM
I play GTA 5, H.A.W.X. 2, crysys 2, PES 2009 and COD BO2
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 10, 2014, 08:01:00 AM

legendary
June 09, 2014, 01:53:54 PM
Guys E3 is live!

http://www.twitch.tv
Activity: 153
June 09, 2014, 01:47:35 PM
Hearstone. Getting bored very quick.
Activity: 120
June 09, 2014, 01:17:26 PM
Does anyone know when the new Watch Dogs is coming out?

I`m watching it on twitch right now lol.

Its been out for awhile now... where have you been?  Tongue
legendary
June 09, 2014, 11:17:52 AM
The game was released two weeks ago, we have to wait. But probably there will be a Watch_Dogs sequel because at the end of the game there is a CtOS advertisement.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
June 09, 2014, 11:10:58 AM
legendary
June 09, 2014, 09:23:31 AM
Finished Dark Souls 2, then Transistor. Watch Dogs was a massive disappointment (don't even have the urge to continue playing)... And i was able to survive for 22 days in Don't Starve, too hardcore Cheesy
Watch_Dogs wasn't too bad.

I was hoping for something more complex and rich, it just feels like GTA with some minor hacking abilities... But i only played once...
I think Watch_Dogs shouldn't be compared with GTA series, it should be compared with Assassin's Creed etc.
Watch_Dogs' vehicle system is pretty bad but campaign was nice.

Haven't done many missions, maybe if the stealth mechanics are good, it can save the game for me Smiley

PS: Also didn't finish the last AC and didn't played the one before (It seems like it's becoming a fast food game like CoD Cheesy)
But there are some annoying things in the game for example there is a mission where you chase a guy he talks to you for 2-3 when you wait on the rooftop and sends 3 guys, after you kill them he sends a heavily armored guy, he is very hard to kill and then he comes but if you die there you have to listen the conversation over and over again.
June 09, 2014, 09:19:16 AM
Finished Dark Souls 2, then Transistor. Watch Dogs was a massive disappointment (don't even have the urge to continue playing)... And i was able to survive for 22 days in Don't Starve, too hardcore Cheesy

I was hoping for something more complex and rich, it just feels like GTA with some minor hacking abilities... But i only played once...
I think Watch_Dogs shouldn't be compared with GTA series, it should be compared with Assassin's Creed etc.

Haven't done many missions, maybe if the stealth mechanics are good, it can save the game for me Smiley

PS: Also didn't finish the last AC and didn't played the one before (It seems like it's becoming a fast food game like CoD Cheesy)
legendary
June 09, 2014, 09:16:11 AM

June 09, 2014, 09:11:51 AM

Pages:
Jump to: